What's new

Chinese daily fears India may resume nuclear tests

The mentality of the Indians here is unbelievable. It's actually very extremely reassuring to the Chinese. The argument is essentially the British wanted to rape my country more than your country, so my country is better. Okay, please keep thinking that way.

Hong Kong was a lease. If you guys can't understand that concept, then another A+ for you.

And an Indian calling China a poor baby-factory, I don't even have to answer than one.

this is normal indians behaviors they will come up with alll sort of silly pathetic excuses to justify their failiures and if that failed too then expect a full load of personal attacks LOL

You gotta be kidding me ...Nepalese gurkhas made up the Backbone of the British empires colonial army ...who fought in WW1 WW2 in the Falklands war ...and even fight now . India was a captive market for goods , a source of raw materials from jute to diamonds to almost everything in that period.

What was Britain's interest in China apart from an Opium market ??? Did you have any natural resources , jewels , oil , gas , any crop etc ...?

One dimensional Indian thinking. Ever heard of teas, silk, porcelain and manufactured goods??

Even today, a well decorated home has a Chinese vase. Like today, the world of the 1800's was addicted to Chinese goods. What manufactured goods are you guys known for --> manhole covers for London and NYC sewers.

-
The Treaty of Nanking brought the end to the First Opium War.

The Qing Dynasty sued for peace by ceding Hong Kong in perpetuity to Great Britain and it became a crown colony as per the Treaty of Nanking.

The Crown Colony of Hong Kong was further expanded with the lease of the New Territories for 99 years under the Second Convention of Peking.

Article 6 of the Convention ceded Kowloon Peninsula, Kowloon and Hong Kong in perpetuity to Great Britain.

One dimensional Indian thinking. Ever heard of teas, silk, porcelain and manufactured goods??

Even today, a well decorated home has a Chinese vase. Like today, the world of the 1800's was addicted to Chinese goods. What manufactured goods are you guys known for --> manhole covers for London and NYC sewers.

If you talk of Chinese vases, then let us discuss these.

Heard of the Kohinoor Diamond?

Talking of teas have you heard of Darjeeling Tea?

And Basmati Rice?

And since you talk of 1800, heard of Dacca (British India) muslim where yards and yards could go through a ring that women wear? It was that fine.

One could go on.

Educate yourself.

Yoga?

-

The Qing Dynasty sued for peace by ceding Hong Kong in perpetuity to Great Britain and it became a crown colony as per the Treaty of Nanking.

The Crown Colony of Hong Kong was further expanded with the lease of the New Territories for 99 years under the Second Convention of Peking.

Article 6 of the Convention ceded Kowloon Peninsula, Kowloon and Hong Kong in perpetuity to Great Britain.

The Brits were threatening to use nukes against Argentina for this worthless rock, but gave up Hong Kong without a single bullet fired. 'Soft power' - Look it up.

Worthless Rock
Aerial_photo_Port_Stanley.jpg

Hong Kong
hongkong.jpg

I say again, as Chinese as the space aliens.

You probably do not know, even four hundred years ago, a lot of mixed blood in the Manchu Han, you sure do not know, the Manchu emperor claimed to be Chinese, he accepted that the Han Chinese culture, you better do not know, the Manchu are no different and any Han Chinese now , Manchus have a Chinese, and even brought a dowry of Xinjiang and Tibet to China. does not make sense to say any other. In other words, even if the aliens I do not care.

-

Those territories where now? They in our hands, do you think how do we get back to him? When the British victory in the Falklands, he was very proud even want a permanent Hong Kong, you think how do we answer? Hong Kong must return Whether any means, you see we have a prosperous Hong Kong, a great window for China's reform and opening up.

You probably do not know, even four hundred years ago, a lot of mixed blood in the Manchu Han, you sure do not know, the Manchu emperor claimed to be Chinese, he accepted that the Han Chinese culture, you better do not know, the Manchu are no different And any Han Chinese, Manchus have a Chinese, and even brought a dowry of Xinjiang and Tibet to China. does not make sense to say any other. In other words, even if the aliens I do not care.

I am aware of all this mixing of blood and how it was done and all that.

And I am quite sure few years down the line the Tibetans and the Uyghurs will also forget that they are Tibetans and Uyghurs and instead they will be brainwashed to believe that they were and are Hans!!

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Those territories where now? They in our hands, do you think how do we get back to him? When the British victory in the Falklands, he was very proud even want a permanent Hong Kong, you think how do we answer? Hong Kong must return Whether any means, you see we have a prosperous Hong Kong, a great window for China's reform and opening up.

The issue was colonies and how China never surrendered and all that!

And also to indicate how the Chinese are trained to conveniently forget the facts of the issue and project a totally fantasy to shore up their nationalism and forget the 100 years of National Shame.

Heard Chris Patten on Hong Kong?

I am aware of all this mixing of blood and how it was done and all that.

And I am quite sure few years down the line the Tibetans and the Uyghurs will also forget that they are Tibetans and Uyghurs and instead they will be brainwashed to believe that they were and are Hans!!

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

And also to indicate how the Chinese are trained to conveniently forget the facts of the issue and project a totally fantasy to shore up their nationalism and forget the 100 years of National Shame.

I say that you are ignorant about China, do you think the Manchu where come from , alien? Jurchen Manchu predecessor, also founded the Jin Dynasty in 1115, we experienced a period of great national integration, who do not know How much blood with each other. Even the Chinese Qing Emperor himself Chinese claims, you are more qualified than the Manchu emperor? incidentally, there is no concept of Han before 1949.

As for the Tibetans, it is our compatriots, we are all Chinese, Chinese is our call, not the Han. Asians is our call, of course, you can also be called Asian. we can get the Earth is the common term What do you say?

I'm just telling you that we may fail many times for external powerful forces, but we must not yield, but has been resisted for one hundred years, we use our own blood to pour in the history of this resistance, it is Enough said.

As for Mr. Chris Patten, and you should ask him if he is happy enough in that period?

Hong Kong and New Territories as Crown Colonies ceded is not yielding?

In fact, it is capitulation!

Sikh is religious minority whereas Manchu is an ethnic minority.My mommy knows that. Perhaps send yours - I'll tell her.

And obviously you do give a cr@p going by the amount you have spilt in the form of posts.

Colonized my @zz. Both India, China were invaded by outsiders who were ultimately assimilated to the point of no-difference.

And yes the last British left India in 1947 while they left your supah powahh country only in 1997. Go figure.

Political objective - :lol:

The only reason you escaped the US was because China was a baby factory that days and the US ran out of bullets to pump into the brainwashed peasant conscripts you boys kept sending like swarms of mosquitoes .Nothing to thump your chest about.

And yes the next time a Japanese PM visits the Yasukuni to pay his 'respect' don't forget to whimper.

Congrats - You just created a new record in ignorance. :tup:

Seriously dude if you want to go down this path of personal attacks or country bashing just remember there are many faults with China too which I can happily exploit.

I think you don't know anything about military production. A bullet costs not much more than production costs and can be made in 30 seconds. US manufacturing was probably at 2 million of bullets per day in the Korean war. A human takes 15 years to get to fighting age and can be killed by as few as 1 bullet but lets just say they take 10 (if you've been shot even once, you'll know, so lets be safe and say 10). Let's even say US soldiers are horrible shots and miss 90% of the time and only half of the bullets even get to Korea. That's still a killing power of 10000 per day, 365000 per year, 1 million Chinese KIA over 3 years.

The end result, of course, was the Korean War records in the US being 80% "destroyed by a fire", the kill figure for US revised up, the deaths revised down. Our records indicate 180,000 losses, without our records being destroyed in a fire.

Of course, the US should've remembered not to etch their losses in stone before changing history.

800px-Korean_Memorial3.JPG

800px-Korean_Memorial5.JPG

800px-Korean_Memorial6.JPG

Since the memorial was built in 1970's, missing = dead. Overall, the UN lost over 1 million troops killed/missing and the US itself lost 60,000 killed/missing.

Either way you spin it, we were stamping US and Koreans out like mosquitos. Unless India thinks it is relatively stronger than China than US was in 1950 :lol: then don't joke about destroying China and Pakistan in 24 hours. If we can stomp 1 million heavily armed UN troops we can also stomp your 1.4 million untrained coolies.

below_freezing,兄弟,不需要这么激烈,而且也不是美国人在挑衅,恰当回击就够了.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom