What's new

Chinese daily fears India may resume nuclear tests

Hindu civilization was faaa--ar less cultural subjugated as Manchus or any of your other Chinese brothers who were not "civilized" han types but "barbarians " according to your terminology , Check out your own history first.

Considering what our culture and civilization has achieved during the centuries you don't figure anywhere even within a hundred miles , go figure .Do an online search for your answers .

and for the record , Its INDIAN civilization, not Hindu Civilization .
Wrong! Manchurians were Sinocized semi-nomads. In fact, the founder of the dynasty Nurhaci was once a Ming-dynasty general.

The true barbarians were the Mongols who invaded China, starting with the North and finally proceeding to defeat Southern Song.

In retaliation, after China regained its independence it absorbed and annexed Mongol territory and people. This is why Inner Mongolia is part of China.

Really? Hindu civilization was subjugated by Mongols, Islam and Anglo-Saxons (1000 years!). China was a proud sovereign civilization until the Opium War in 1840's. China regained its sovereignty in 1949 with Mao's victory and establishment of PRC (100 years).

It's a 10 to 1 difference.... China is a far superior civilization with superior history and less colonial legacy than India. Look at India's official language -- English. Ha ha

It's Han arrogance. Dunno why he mentions Mongols subjugating Indians ? Probably something to do with the Han concept of 'face'.

He should mention the Mongols killing 60million Han and ruling and subjugating them (and their 'civilization') for a hundred years. Heck next were the machus who ruled them for 300 years :confused:

I hate to say this --- but considering what the Japanese did to these people does that mean Japanese are superior to Chinese ?

And coming to English see how Chinese kids are burning their backs off to learn the white man's language ;

images

I hate to say this --- but considering what the Japanese did to these people does that mean Japanese are superior to Chinese ?

Also considering the fact that they (Japanese) never apologized for their war crimes and continue to distort history in their textbooks.

For all their talk of "superiority" and "big brother of asia" they only whimper (and gloat secretly on the recent earthquake) when the Japanese PM visits war shrines ? :confused:

neither were the Chinese , It was the Tibetans under duress from Colonel Young Husband's superior forces . Thats the basis for the Chinese argument that they never accepted the Macmohan line ....come out of your own delusions first. :lol:

China has fought the West - with What results ? Each time China was subjugated and made to sign a new treaty . In fact even after Mao died , when was Hong Kong returned ? In 1997 ...so cut the ego-boosting nonsense and come down to earth.

And read up on Indian History to understand how we resisted the west .....right when the Portuguese first landed on our shores...

No, Chinese left the negotiating table. At least we were invited.

What results?? China has been ruled continuously be the Chinese. The Queen was never our Empress. Manchus are Chinese just as Sikh are Indians. Korea, Vietnam - China won by default.

Goa = Macao. Big Deal.

If we let the Japanese aggression go unanswered that means we have been subjugated, in that case we are racially inferior. But Chinese killed most of the Japanese young men who stepped on Chinese soil. Japanese deaths (not including wounded and missing) in WW2 in China theater was almost 2 million.

And on top of that, our erstwhile ally, USA, nuked Japan two times!

Well, my post really hurt the feelings of a lot of Indian members here.

I don't think u were able to get the point i was making to that post of yours. Try to understand it slowly, thing is it isn't hurt that a Indian feels it is that just nobody cares.

No, Chinese left the negotiating table. At least we were invited.

What results?? China has been ruled continuously be the Chinese. The Queen was never our Empress. Manchus are Chinese just as Sikh are Indians. Korea, Vietnam - China won by default.

Goa = Macao. Big Deal.

Do you have to advertise your illimitable ignorance by such imbecilic analogies ? Sikhs are a religion - not ethnicity.

A better comparison to assimilated Manchus would be the Mughals who were Turko-Mongols but were thoroughly assimilated into India.

neither were the Chinese , It was the Tibetans under duress from Colonel Young Husband's superior forces . Thats the basis for the Chinese argument that they never accepted the Macmohan line ....come out of your own delusions first. :lol:

China has fought the West - with What results ? Each time China was subjugated and made to sign a new treaty . In fact even after Mao died , when was Hong Kong returned ? In 1997 ...so cut the ego-boosting nonsense and come down to earth.

And read up on Indian History to understand how we resisted the west .....right when the Portuguese first landed on our shores...

LOL another denial deluded ignorance indian . Gosh try to jutify a country being completly colonized to a country that signed a few treaty is the same you really need to get your head examine. let me educate you a little about the different ,signing a few treaty we are buying time and the invader dont have the ability to take the whole of our country so there s still hope, and being complely conlonized you are loosing all the will to fight and giving up all hope to overturn the situation and only happened to a weak nation.
as for bragging fighting the pathetic portugal army LOL compare that to china at the time fighting japan,russia,britsh,germany,italy,usa,france and portugal, i think with your indian iQ you can tell the different which one is tougher

Ray, still can't accept China is a multi-ethnical country? Still possessed with idea that only Hans are Chinese?

just ignor his post like most of us here, a typical deluded ignorance frog in the well indian mod is not worth giving any attention

LOL another denial deluded ignorance indian . Gosh try to jutify a country being completly colonized to a country that signed a few treaty is the same you really need to get your head examine. let me educate you a little about the different ,signing a few treaty we are buying time and the invader dont have the ability to take the whole of our country so there s still hope, and being complely conlonized you are loosing all the will to fight and giving up all hope to overturn the situation and only happened to a weak nation.
as for bragging fighting the pathetic portugal army LOL compare that to china at the time fighting japan,russia,britsh,germany,italy,usa,france and portugal, i think with your indian iQ you can tell the different which one is tougher

lol another deluded Chinese who thinks his country can take on Mars and win. :lol:

The number of casualties in the 1950 Korean war on the Chinese side must give an idea who got their arse kicked and again in the Sino-Soviet war they had to eat the humble pie and return to their huts after the Viets gave them a thrashing.

Not to mention the centuries of being beaten and humiliated continuously by the Northern nomadic tribes like the Mongols and the Manchus. And while the last of the British left India in 1947, till 1997 Hong Kong was ruled by the british. Ofcourse I would not mention what the Japanese are still doing - continuously humiliating them by paying respects at the Yasukuni war shrine. :woot:

Seriously this Chinese (of certain ones) hubris over what has happened in the last two decades is downright laughable as if their country has become the centre of the universe and the most powerful nation in the Milky way. But cant fault these sock puppets though - may be that is what the big papa teaches them in their correction facilities:lol:

No one here want to debate with you on whether Chiang Kai Shek was almost a stooge of the US or not. The fact is we were having an independent Chinese government while you were ruled by a group of British.

lol another deluded Chinese who thinks his country can take on Mars and win. :lol:

The number of casualties in the 1950 Korean war on the Chinese side must give an idea who got their arse kicked and again in the Sino-Soviet war they had to eat the humble pie and return to their huts after the Viets gave them a thrashing.

Not to mention the centuries of being beaten and humiliated continuously by the Northern nomadic tribes like the Mongols and the Manchus. And while the last of the British left India in 1947, till 1997 Hong Kong was ruled by the british :woot:

Seriously this Chinese (of certain ones) hubris over what has happened in the last two decades is downright laughable as if their country has become the centre of the universe and the most powerful nation in the Milky way. But cant fault these sock puppets though - may be that is what the big papa teaches them in their correction facilities:lol:

Sikh is a religious minority vs. ethnic minority. Tell it to your Mommy. Seriously, who outside India gives a CR@p??

Admit it, you've been colonized for thousands of years. We kept on fighting. Hence Opium War 2, etc.

Whoever judges a war's victor by number of casualtie is just dumb. It's about acheiving political objectives.

Best example today is Western arm sales. Nobody fears your military, so might as well make some money.

I really did not want to get into this mud throwingc ontest but some of my friends urged me to do so...
1.First, India is a sovergein country and has every right to test every possible mean of defence(now dont cry by saying India is an offensive country).
2. USA, USSR,BRITAIN, FRANCE, CHINA did it again and again to prove their might, why should we feel hesitation.
3. Friends, its matter of time... Britain enjoyed it, Ussr enjoyed it, Usa enjyoing it..China will enjoy it.. but India is also in same league, so why some guys have discomfort.
4. Now the offtopic matter that you guys are discussing about cultural heritage and civilization superiority.. Leave all things behind.. even China borrowed its religion from India... as far as knowledge part is considered... mathematics starts with point and Zero... given by your poor neighbour..
Anything more required??

Sikh is a religious minority vs. ethnic minority. Seriously, who outside India gives a CR@p??

Admit it, you've been colonized for thousands of years. We kept on fighting. Hence Opium War 2, etc.

Best example today is Western arm sales. Nobody fears your military, so might as well make some money.

Its futile to keep knocking sense into Guys like you....still....

You kept on fighting and we didn't ??? read up on the Rebellions in 1857 , all the fights between Rajputs and the Mughals , the Marathas ,The Assamese ....The entire south India was mostly Colonial-free during the Mughal time .

We threw the sword at the British on more than one occasion - Just read up on Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose and the INA.What did you do to resist occupation ? A few revolts here and there nothing more....

Admit it , you were lucky that you had nothing of any interest to the British empire apart from a demand for opium , and just like Nepal or Bhutan , the British did not bother too much with you.

As far as that rant about armsales is concerned , they are meant for the likes of you and your PLA , not any western militaries and the PLA is scared of them and will not dare to risk any adventurism .Go figure.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

I really did not want to get into this mud throwingc ontest but some of my friends urged me to do so...
1.First, India is a sovergein country and has every right to test every possible mean of defence(now dont cry by saying India is an offensive country).
2. USA, USSR,BRITAIN, FRANCE, CHINA did it again and again to prove their might, why should we feel hesitation.
3. Friends, its matter of time... Britain enjoyed it, Ussr enjoyed it, Usa enjyoing it..China will enjoy it.. but India is also in same league, so why some guys have discomfort.
4. Now the offtopic matter that you guys are discussing about cultural heritage and civilization superiority.. Leave all things behind.. even China borrowed its religion from India... as far as knowledge part is considered... mathematics starts with point and Zero... given by your poor neighbour..
Anything more required??

Well said bro !!!

Nothing of interest to the British?? China was the wealthiest country on the planet before the opium wars??

China = Nepal. Even you don't believe that.

Nothing of interest to the British?? China was the wealthiest country on the planet before the opium wars??

China = Nepal. Even you don't believe that.

You gotta be kidding me ...Nepalese gurkhas made up the Backbone of the British empires colonial army ...who fought in WW1 WW2 in the Falklands war ...and even fight now . India was a captive market for goods , a source of raw materials from jute to diamonds to almost everything in that period.

What was Britain's interest in China apart from an Opium market ??? Did you have any natural resources , jewels , oil , gas , any crop etc ...?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom