What's new

Chinese daily fears India may resume nuclear tests

below_freezing,兄弟,不需要这么激烈,而且也不是美国人在挑衅,恰当回击就够了.

没看到他们一直说他们与米狗一样,是“民主国家“?阿三和米狗都一样是被洗脑的奴隶,只不过米狗的奴隶主比较聪明,把剥削多数奴隶的果实与一部分奴隶共享,而印度的奴隶主没有任何分享成果的意愿。

观点我同意,但是还是不要太激烈了,我还是希望能有一些建设性的交流比起相互的攻击,虽然这个想法总是被破坏的支离破碎.

观点我同意,但是还是不要太激烈了,我还是希望能有一些建设性的交流比起相互的攻击,虽然这个想法总是被破坏的支离破碎.

恩,是的。

其实在个人层面我们和印度人有很多相似之处。我在QQ上都加了一个印度人(本论坛的 B_R_I_C),在于他交往的过程中发现了印度的年轻人和中国的年轻人一样,都为工作和恋爱烦恼,都担心“毕业即失业“,都觉得在快速变化的社会中迷失了方向。他们和我们一样,每天都面对着生活的挑战,都市的诱惑,但仍然甘心跳进现代社会的漩涡。他们连不满情绪和都跟我们一样,他们也对贪官咬牙切齿,对强拆愤怒。现在的印度有点像20年前的中国。

但是在国家层面,我们和印度人虽然不是敌人,但至少算战略对手。中国人可以和印度人做朋友,但中国很难与印度做朋友。一山难容二虎,亚洲只能有一个超级大国。也许这就是我们的悲剧所在。

其他的我都没啥好说的,只是中国是否与印度做朋友,还要看双方能否找到一条合作的路.

State controlled Chinese media and its news articles , Apparently the author can't even research data properly before writing .

If 100 something nukes , Ballistic missiles , nuke subs etc - makes one only "try " to step over the nuke threshold :rofl:

Chinese media keeping its citizens in fools paradise as usual....

in terms of fooling citizens, there is no question about india media's unchallengeble position.

the classic examples are: India is 'shining', india is the 'brain' behind modern world, india is the 'secular' state, india is the IT 'powerhouse',
india is the space 'superpower', india is knowledge driven economy```etc

there are hunderds of articles published in chia every few hours (mostly about inflations, corruptions, hosue prices, new IT products and etc``), and maybe one article like this one, but those funny indians acting like finding a golden mine and use the 'only' one to prove that china sometimes actually does 'care' about its poor but lunatic neighbour.

to those indian lunatics, china is busy trying to catch-up with western countries and especially U.S.... but a country lives in reality denial, with millions of children starve to death every year are hardly our concern`:wave:

I'm fine with Indians as individuals. Talking to them through QQ is very enjoyable and the young, urban middle class is much like we are. Real Indians that is, not fake overseas ultranationalists. Real Indians live in the same fast paced changing society we are, only they're 20 years behind. They worry about the same things we do and have the same aspirations. They should be encouraged, and maybe we can learn from each other.

The only thing is, on top of this young urban middle class, is the vast number of rural Indians stuck in the middle ages due to superstition and government corruption/greed. But with India's development, they should decrease.

Overseas Indian ultranationalists as WELL as some overseas Chinese trolls, of course, are the enemy of both real Indians and real Chinese.

in terms of fooling citizens, there is no question about india media's unchallengeble position.

the classic examples are: India is 'shining', india is the 'brain' behind modern world, india is the 'secular' state, india is the IT 'powerhouse',

there are hunderds of articles published in chia every few hours (mostly about inflations, corruptions, hosue prices, new IT products and etc``), and maybe one article like this one, but those funny indians acting like finding a golden mine and use the 'only' one to prove that china sometimes actually does 'care' about its poor but lunatic neighbour.

to those indian lunatics, china is busy trying to catch-up with western countries and especially U.S.... but a country lives in reality denial, with millions of children starve to death every year are hardly our concern`:wave:

we have articles like that , and we have articles like - India is 'unsafe ' for minorities , India has 'more' poor than Africa , India has 'illiteracy' , malnutrition, slums etc .

All critical articles written by INDIAN authors , so Indians getting all shades of opinion and facts are very much balanced and practical.

I still fail to see what is so wrong about stating a single fact - India is a secular state , India is an IT giant , India is a knowledge -driven economy considering services and Industry make up our fastest growing sectors since liberalization .

Of course some Chinese would love to ignore the good things in a ceaseless attempt to dish dirt on India .

I 've heard the talk " Chinese don't care about their "poor, Pathetic, lunatic blah blah blah" neighbour etc etc ....Let me ask a question

You think we give a damn if you care or not ????? As long as Indian and western sources confirm we are rapidly developing , we dont care what China thinks -

YOU are happy with your growth and progress , fantastic ...

So are WE about OURS....

And no matter what we throw at each other on the forum , both will keep growing and progressing ,

My LAST POST ON THIS TOPIC , HOPE THIS BRINGS A CLOSURE ....

I'm fine with Indians as individuals. Talking to them through QQ is very enjoyable and the young, urban middle class is much like we are. Real Indians that is, not fake overseas ultranationalists. Real Indians live in the same fast paced changing society we are, only they're 20 years behind. They worry about the same things we do and have the same aspirations. They should be encouraged, and maybe we can learn from each other.

The only thing is, on top of this young urban middle class, is the vast number of rural Indians stuck in the middle ages due to superstition and government corruption/greed. But with India's development, they should decrease.

Overseas Indian ultranationalists as WELL as some overseas Chinese trolls, of course, are the enemy of both real Indians and real Chinese.

Please if that was true then why is China going into overtime to recruit overseas Chinese? Don't be an idiot. Overseas Chinese have invaluable information due to their educations and experience. Their contribution to Chinese is tremendous and is still ongoing. In fact, the Chinese government entices such individuals with a variety of perks. Overseas Indians feel the role the same way for India. In fact, there is no government program to entice them back with monetary gains. They come back in the spirit of true nationalism and patriotism to help the motherland. They are responsible for many successes India has gained in the past 2 decades. They are in fact the enemy of China because we are the ones upsetting the balance that China so enjoyed with our incompetent politicians. The tides are changing keep watching ...

What a stupid argument. Most of the meth and steroid pre-cursors today are from China and India. Does that mean China is getting the Americans addicted to meth? A huge problem in the US. Cocaine and heroin use in the UK is off the charts. The purity is so high you can snort heroin. Does that mean the Columbians and Afghans have colonized the UK ?? Use your head, not these tired old Indian talking points that don't even make sense.

What an idiot to compare todays issues to those of the colonial era.....read a book please.

I think you don't know anything about military production. A bullet costs not much more than production costs and can be made in 30 seconds. US manufacturing was probably at 2 million of bullets per day in the Korean war. A human takes 15 years to get to fighting age and can be killed by as few as 1 bullet but lets just say they take 10 (if you've been shot even once, you'll know, so lets be safe and say 10). Let's even say US soldiers are horrible shots and miss 90% of the time and only half of the bullets even get to Korea. That's still a killing power of 10000 per day, 365000 per year, 1 million Chinese KIA over 3 years.

The end result, of course, was the Korean War records in the US being 80% "destroyed by a fire", the kill figure for US revised up, the deaths revised down. Our records indicate 180,000 losses, without our records being destroyed in a fire.

Of course, the US should've remembered not to etch their losses in stone before changing history.

800px-Korean_Memorial3.JPG

800px-Korean_Memorial5.JPG

800px-Korean_Memorial6.JPG

Since the memorial was built in 1970's, missing = dead. Overall, the UN lost over 1 million troops killed/missing and the US itself lost 60,000 killed/missing.

Either way you spin it, we were stamping US and Koreans out like mosquitos. Unless India thinks it is relatively stronger than China than US was in 1950 :lol: then don't joke about destroying China and Pakistan in 24 hours. If we can stomp 1 million heavily armed UN troops we can also stomp your 1.4 million untrained coolies.

If these were the actual figures of US and Korea then you can imagine Chinese figure would be 5-10x more....

What an idiot to compare todays issues to those of the colonial era.....read a book please.

Do you even understand the arguments in the last 5 pages?? China was never colonized. Hence, the comparisons are appropriate. Your slave country, not so much. They are your colonial era, not ours. No British monarch has ever claimed to be China's sovereign. China was an independent state, so comparisons to current narco-states like Afghanistan work with old narco-states like the UK. Instead of reading a book, how about taking a course in critical thinking??

You probably do not know, even four hundred years ago, a lot of mixed blood in the Manchu Han, you sure do not know, the Manchu emperor claimed to be Chinese, he accepted that the Han Chinese culture, you better do not know, the Manchu are no different and any Han Chinese now , Manchus have a Chinese, and even brought a dowry of Xinjiang and Tibet to China. does not make sense to say any other. In other words, even if the aliens I do not care.

I am aware.

I am aware and you can go on ad nauseum.

I am aware of all those fairy tales and also of the forced assimilation.

Enjoy!

I still fail to see what is so wrong about stating a single fact - India is a secular state , India is an IT giant , India is a knowledge -driven economy considering services and Industry make up our fastest growing sectors since liberalization .

My whole point is not to degrading india or anything, I like to see real figures and data to support a claim.

for example, india is the secular state: there are various articles about how those religious/ethnic minorities being treated unfairly, like the muslims and Chin people from northeast india.

and india is the IT power house: IT products are categorised as High Technology products, however the figure of High technology exports by World Bank painted a whole different picture that India only exported no more than $9 billions of High Tec products (including everything) in 2010, whereas China achieved $380billions even though it is not considered as IT powerhouse``

in the case of innovation-driven economy is even more fetched up, in 2010 India only recieving just over 1000 patents from PCT, in comparison a small country like sweden got more than that and there is no question about swedish economy is innovation-driven``and also when you look at China, in 2010 it recieved more than 15,000 patents from PCT but still beening labled as efficiency-driven economy which we chinese agree on that``

all we need is less stereotype and more diggs of real figures and statistics, but sadly still lots people taking things from media too seriously

Since the memorial was built in 1970's, missing = dead. Overall, the UN lost over 1 million troops killed/missing and the US itself lost 60,000 killed/missing.

Lol 50K Americans killed to about 2 Lakh Chinese casualties. Every one could see who stomped whom :lol:

Either way you spin it, we were stamping US and Koreans out like mosquitos. Unless India thinks it is relatively stronger than China than US was in 1950 :lol: then don't joke about destroying China and Pakistan in 24 hours. If we can stomp 1 million heavily armed UN troops we can also stomp your 1.4 million untrained coolies.

Nobody told anyone will destroy China,Pak in 24 hours. If you think so you are only making a fool out of yourself and your famed IQ. Secondly where was this bravado of stomping 1.4 million coolies in 1967 and 1987 ? Went for a hike ?

We are still occupying your Zizang and hosting your largest secessionist movement as Honorable guests (by your own admission). Still did not 'stomp' us ? Save the jingoism kid. I have nothing against the Chinese personally and hardly post in these sections but start bashing my nation, I will happily oblige bashing yours. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom