What's new

Chinese daily fears India may resume nuclear tests

this is normal indians behaviors they will come up with alll sort of silly pathetic excuses to justify their failiures and if that failed too then expect a full load of personal attacks LOL

All unequal treaties were abolished, Hong Kong has returned to our hands, with our own efforts.

I think the statement is most childish and hopelessly ridiculous with not a modicum of knowledge of history.

In the imperial and colonial times, which treaty was ever 'equal'?

Juvenile to say the least.

in terms of fooling citizens, there is no question about india media's unchallengeble position.

the classic examples are: India is 'shining', india is the 'brain' behind modern world, india is the 'secular' state, india is the IT 'powerhouse',
india is the space 'superpower', india is knowledge driven economy```etc

there are hunderds of articles published in chia every few hours (mostly about inflations, corruptions, hosue prices, new IT products and etc``), and maybe one article like this one, but those funny indians acting like finding a golden mine and use the 'only' one to prove that china sometimes actually does 'care' about its poor but lunatic neighbour.

to those indian lunatics, china is busy trying to catch-up with western countries and especially U.S.... but a country lives in reality denial, with millions of children starve to death every year are hardly our concern`:wave:

It is good that the Chinese realise which part of their anatomy burns!

^^^ true...world know about the reality of india ...

A Daniel come to Judgement!!

I am aware.

I am aware and you can go on ad nauseum.

I am aware of all those fairy tales and also of the forced assimilation.

Enjoy!

This is the last of the clamor for your failure?

Forced assimilation? only history can make national assimilation, in a few centuries or even millennia, it is a great national integration with a trade \ Culture \ war exchanges. When the minorities in China's political power, the Emperor \ officials claimed Chinese This is enforced? No, this is a cultural appeal. Do you think the EU is forced to European countries? the future, the Earth will become smaller, more of each other's exchanges, which is a form of assimilation, do you think he Is bad, is an obsessive?

Do not let your paranoid cover your eyes and heart, a serious warning for you.

I think the statement is most childish and hopelessly ridiculous with not a modicum of knowledge of history.

In the imperial and colonial times, which treaty was ever 'equal'?

Juvenile to say the least.

I said, they are unequal treaties, but we abolished it in our own efforts. you carefully read what I said?

Lol 50K Americans killed to about 2 Lakh Chinese casualties. Every one could see who stomped whom :lol:

Nobody told anyone will destroy China,Pak in 24 hours. If you think so you are only making a fool out of yourself and your famed IQ. Secondly where was this bravado of stomping 1.4 million coolies in 1967 and 1987 ? Went for a hike ?

We are still occupying your Zizang and hosting your largest secessionist movement as Honorable guests (by your own admission). Still did not 'stomp' us ? Save the jingoism kid. :lol:

What happened in 1967 and 1987?? We are talking about something with less than 50 participants.
It's weak, very weak.

Maybe you should look at the right hand side figure in the headstone. It adds up to 1 million+ UN. That's a lot of dead guys.
Your country has never faught a total war, preferring to surrender first, so these concepts of mutual annihilation must be foreign to you.

Nobody told anyone will destroy China,Pak in 24 hours. If you think so you are only making a fool out of yourself and your famed IQ. Secondly where was this bravado of stomping 1.4 million coolies in 1967 and 1987 ? Went for a hike ?

We are still occupying your Zizang and hosting your largest secessionist movement as Honorable guests (by your own admission). Still did not 'stomp' us ? Save the jingoism kid. I have nothing against the Chinese personally and hardly post in these sections but start bashing my nation, I will happily oblige bashing yours. :lol:

Actually it was your dear Indian friend JayAtl who made that claim. :azn:

china does not have a qualified air force period... Israelis will rule their skies...forget even talking about the US - we would own Shanghai in the first 30 mins and all the skies...

Forced assimilation? only history can make national assimilation, in a few centuries or even millennia, it is a great national integration with a trade \ Culture \ war exchanges. When the minorities in China's political power, the Emperor \ officials claimed Chinese This is enforced? No, this is a cultural appeal. Do you think the EU is forced to European countries? the future, the Earth will become smaller, more of each other's exchanges, which is a form of assimilation, do you think he Is bad, is an obsessive?

he sunk in denial turning head away from reality, thats why any figures and real situations are incomprehensible to him``and also thats why with his participation most threads got derailed``

On India's "non-violent non-resistance policy, "although not my values, but I have respect for it, which is India's culture, but he is effective, is not really of no value and some Chinese members think. hope Give some respect for Indian philosophy, there is no simple negative, because it is deeply related to the Indian society, may be we do not understand, but this is India's culture. Hope respect it, my Chinese brothers.

What failure for India is there?

It is a total failure of China we are talking about, which you obfuscate by disingenuous cloaking of history.

We have already dissected the force assimilation in detail including the barbarians etc etc the Wus, Yis and all that.

Don't feel like wading through all that again.

EU is not a Union of race or culture. It is just an economic and trade union at best.

A Frenchman remains a Frenchman and a British remain a British. I am surprise such a simple issue requires to be explained. It is so juvenile~!

Please stop this false pious platitudes that you all keep regurgitating. It is so mealy mouthed and overworked!

What is this 'serious warning' you are giving me?

Are you suggesting that China has taken over the PDF or are you suggesting that your father and family has bought over the PDF with your new found capitalist bonanza?

What happened in 1967 and 1987?? We are talking about something with less than 50 participants.
It's weak, very weak.

Maybe you should look at the right hand side figure in the headstone. It adds up to 1 million+ UN. That's a lot of dead guys.
Your country has never faught a total war, preferring to surrender first, so these concepts of mutual annihilation must be foreign to you.

Really?

You take the cake in fantasy!

Seeing too much of these Sci Fi stuff?

What failure for India is there?

It is a total failure of China we are talking about, which you obfuscate by disingenuous cloaking of history.

We have already dissected the force assimilation in detail including the barbarians etc etc the Wus, Yis and all that.

Don't feel like wading through all that again.

EU is not a Union of race or culture. It is just an economic and trade union at best.

A Frenchman remains a Frenchman and a British remain a British. I am surprise such a simple issue requires to be explained. It is so juvenile~!

Please stop this false pious platitudes that you all keep regurgitating. It is so mealy mouthed and overworked!

What is this 'serious warning' you are giving me?

Are you suggesting that China has taken over the PDF or are you suggesting that your father and family has bought over the PDF with your new found capitalist bonanza?

Do not bring your mouth, you tell me, how can you argue?

They are French, British, but they are also Europeans. We are the HAN /HUI/ MAN, we are Chinese, and national integration is a good thing, as long as he is voluntary, based on exchange basis. your claim Full of paranoia, or even cover your thoughts. the so-called warning, just for your behavior, a man needs to be responsible for their own speech and behavior. even if you drag the Chinese Government, can not help you. I can take it for you action, that is already enough.

Don't delude yourself.

It was uneconomical for Britain and that is about all!

I do not understand what you mean. we abolished almost all of the unequal treaties, for all countries, including Britain. What do you say, you can more clearly to say?

Do you even understand the arguments in the last 5 pages?? China was never colonized. Hence, the comparisons are appropriate. Your slave country, not so much. They are your colonial era, not ours. No British monarch has ever claimed to be China's sovereign. China was an independent state, so comparisons to current narco-states like Afghanistan work with old narco-states like the UK. Instead of reading a book, how about taking a course in critical thinking??

DOn't kid yourself Laowai. You guys were slaves just like every other Asian country in that period. You guys were unified which was a greatest strength. But still slaves nonetheless. Tell me if you were so independent why would you allow allow the Brits to dictate demands on the Opium Trade. Oh yeah you lost the war right. USe some of the critical thinking and realize you were puppets of the British. They used your ppl and country. There was no respect or other nonsense. It was economic pure and simple.

You must really have an inferiority complex because I can understand why India became a colony but you fail to acknowledge that though China was not colonized, her ppl were still slaves to the British. Wake up

Britain quit all outposts from the Suez to the East because if became untenable.

Do not bring your mouth, you tell me, how can you argue?

Some Chinese phrase?

They are French, British, but they are also Europeans. We are the HAN /HUI/ MAN, we are Chinese, and national integration is a good thing, as long as he is voluntary, based on exchange basis. your claim Full of paranoia, or even cover your thoughts. the so-called warning, just for your behavior, a man needs to be responsible for their own speech and behavior. even if you drag the Chinese Government, can not help you. I can take it for you action, that is already enough.

European is not a race.

Paksitanis, Indians, Bangladeshis, Myanmaris, Thais, Viets are all Asia, but they are not the same!!

But if it makes you happy then OK the world is Chinese!

Back
Top Bottom