What's new

Chinese daily fears India may resume nuclear tests

Give me another bedtime story!

Then the Anglo Indians in India are assimilation and are British?!!

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

The Qing, who was the Emperor of China became a slave by ceding parts of China!!

There were independent Kingdoms too!

So?

Opium eaters were not a part of colonialism?

Obviously the British did not want to burden itself totally with lazy and indolent opium eaters. They got what they want since the Chinese were subjugated by making them dazed and drugged as also sorting out the Qing Emperor by the various treaties.

Jago Mohan Pyare.

Like I said before not all of Chinese were totally controlled by the British or all doped up by them. It's the port cities where all the trade activities were mainly foreign influenced, but the country side were largely untouched or colonized, but poor. Meanwhile, unfortunately for India they have to bend over for their white masters 24/7 for decades to come that it still has an impact on them today. There was even no concession made or treaties to ease the raping, but just plain old fashion conquered, control, and be little the locals to get as many resources from it as possible for basically free!

Good one.

Will pass it on to the children of the School so that they have a nice story to help them to sleep!

Good night, tongzhi.

1, you almost do not really refute my point of view. you know it?

2, you need to understand that is different between the temporary failure and yield.

3、Good night, sir.

And how many British saying no?

God, how juvenile can one get with such warped humbug and bilge.

Your paranoia is terrible. you know how many Indians in the UK claiming that he is British. but not Indian, this is assimilation. even if you need me example for it?

Do you think that no Indians in the United Kingdom or that they do not consider themselves as British, but the Indians? then that is really new for me. because I can confirm that the Indian elite to the United States, most of them consider themselves Americans, not Indians. Then because of the exchange and intermarriage, I think, several generations later, he is American, not Indian, this is assimilation, do you think this is a bad thing, is a kind of forced?

Like I said before not all of Chinese were totally controlled by the British or all doped up by them. It's the port cities where all the trade activities were mainly foreign influenced, but the country side were largely untouched or colonized, but poor. Meanwhile, unfortunately for India they have to bend over for their white masters 24/7 for decades to come that it still has an impact on them today. There was even no concession made or treaties to ease the raping, but just plain old fashion conquered, control, and be little the locals to get as many resources from it as possible for basically free!

Shall I use the same thing against the chinese only to talk about what the Japanese did to you people? No because I won't stoop as low as a chinese.
Post reported. Learn how to debate without insulting a whole nation.

And btw did you forget? Your all "ally" pakistan was also ruled by the british...

Opium eaters were not a part of colonialism?

Obviously the British did not want to burden itself totally with lazy and indolent opium eaters. They got what they want since the Chinese were subjugated by making them dazed and drugged as also sorting out the Qing Emperor by the various treaties.

Jago Mohan Pyare.

nonsonsical stuff just fly right out your loud but irrelevant mouth``haha`

you still dont get it, that we chinese stood up and fought against stronger imperialism unlike you lot, the whole country subject to slavery, yet ridiculous you are saying the reason British colonized whole india was because indians were usefull than smoking chinese? lol do you know how idiodic insulting and shameful to your indian fellows?

the british realized China was different from indians. which is china cannot be conqured by force, so they used druges and unfaire trades to bring down China but they failed``

so from many of your posts that showed you are very paranoid about china and oftern use subtle way to insult india in order to bash china in the way of 'one-bigber-upper' fashion``so I still hold my conspiracy that you are not an indian but a tibetan exile!

Shall I use the same thing against the chinese only to talk about what the Japanese did to you people? No because I won't stoop as low as a chinese.
Post reported. Learn how to debate without insulting a whole nation.

And btw did you forget? Your all "ally" pakistan was also ruled by the british...

report post when people said truth and hurt your ego``btw he is not chinese``:)

Chinese brothers, I think that semi-colonial also no glory, no such attacks, I said, hoping to respect the Indian philosophy, it is a different culture and us. China and India are the same boat, the best way we can find Back to our own prosperity, that is all. Ok, this discussion took too long, I suddenly do not understand why so many disputes. I stopped.

report post when people said truth and hurt your ego``btw he is not chinese``:)

:lol: he's not chinese just as molawchai pops up in every chinese/Indian thread.

Go ahead you're not only ignorant but you're insulting Indians, pakistanis and Bangladeshis who also bent over for the british

And you wonder why we call you what we do.. :rolleyes:

^ Can you post in English?

It's an international forum. Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

^ Can you post in English?

It's an international forum. Thanks

What is your problem? Tiki speaks ape and no one understand it, at least huzihaidao speaks English though maybe not as fluent as "british influenced" people from this certain region.

What is your problem? Tiki speaks ape and no one understand it, at least huzihaidao speaks English though maybe not as fluent as "british influenced" people from this certain region.

First off I wasn't talking to you, and second he wrote in Chinese characters and after I saw he wrote in English I deleted my post. What's your beef me little chini friend?

:lol: he's not chinese just as molawchai pops up in every chinese/Indian thread.

Go ahead you're not only ignorant but you're insulting Indians, pakistanis and Bangladeshis who also bent over for the british

And you wonder why we call you what we do.. :rolleyes:

i do not normally consider people would actually pretend to be other nation just in order to bash others, its not about being naive but very basic civial thing not to do. but if you use this low logic to explain it then dont judge me to think that you have other ID names on PDF under false flag to bash others, as it is one of your viable options```

i do not normally consider people would actually pretend to be other nation just in order to bash others, its not about being naive but very basic civial thing not to do. but if you use this low logic to explain it then dont judge me to think that you have other ID names on PDF under false flag to bash others, as it is one of your viable options```

Doubt you've been following PDF then. Even though I joined in March, I've been following it for 2-3 yrs? And yes I've seen it in most cases, and its very very obvious.

But how about that last part? Your "Vietnamese" friend insulted Indians as well as your brotherly "ally" pakistan.

DOn't kid yourself Laowai. You guys were slaves just like every other Asian country in that period. You guys were unified which was a greatest strength. But still slaves nonetheless. Tell me if you were so independent why would you allow allow the Brits to dictate demands on the Opium Trade. Oh yeah you lost the war right. USe some of the critical thinking and realize you were puppets of the British. They used your ppl and country. There was no respect or other nonsense. It was economic pure and simple.

You must really have an inferiority complex because I can understand why India became a colony but you fail to acknowledge that though China was not colonized, her ppl were still slaves to the British. Wake up

Your lack of critical thinking is amazing, but hardly surprising. You acknowledged that India was a British colony?? Wow, find me one textbook in the world printed in any country that doesn't.

Now, for the second part, please put your thinking cap or whatever on and follow me closely.
Britain won Hong Kong in the opium war. They controlled Hong Kong. Look at a map. Hong Kong is but a small part of China.
The British and Chinese turned HK into a capitol of capitalism. Sadly, they could do absolutely nothing for with your hopeless country except mineral and labor extraction. That's the difference between a slave country and a concession.
Present day Bombay vs Hong Kong speak for themselves on how the British differentiated between a slave colony and a prized concession.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom