What's new

Chinese daily fears India may resume nuclear tests

Doubt you've been following PDF then. Even though I joined in March, I've been following it for 2-3 yrs? And yes I've seen it in most cases, and its very very obvious.

But how about that last part? Your "Vietnamese" friend insulted Indians as well as your brotherly "ally" pakistan.

if people were lower enough to do such thing then it is no point to argue with them``thats why we report trollers, and I really dont see he insulting indians or pakistanis.. but cant you see tik tik is insulting indians all the time by saying british colonized india was because they found indians were usefull```how degrading it is to indians, he should have condemned it but he felt 'lucky' to be fully colonized by britain!!!!

What happened in 1967 and 1987?? We are talking about something with less than 50 participants.
It's weak, very weak.

Maybe you should look at the right hand side figure in the headstone. It adds up to 1 million+ UN. That's a lot of dead guys.
Your country has never faught a total war, preferring to surrender first, so these concepts of mutual annihilation must be foreign to you.

Cool.

So what if its only 50 ? the result was the wannabe encroachers were thrown out. Period.

And when did UN come into the picture - its the US casualties vs Chinese casualties in the ration 1:4 and it doesnt take the famed Chinese IQ to judje who 'stomped' whom.

And yes my nation has not fought a total war because we were not thrust with one either. And we have not surrendered in a war either without fighting first.Go check history kiddo.

BTW our colonizer ,UK today feels that the problems in the subcontinent is because of them and wants better realtion ship with us while the Japanese happily and reverentially still pay their respects to the Yasukuni. What has your nation been able to do except some shrill voiced whimpers. Impotency ?

Actually it was your dear Indian friend JayAtl who made that claim. :azn:

He was talking about the US Airforce:hitwall:

And they claim their IQ is off the charts.

Now, for the second part, please put your thinking cap or whatever on and follow me closely.
Britain won Hong Kong in the opium war. They controlled Hong Kong. Look at a map. Hong Kong is but a small part of China.
The British and Chinese turned HK into a capitol of capitalism. Sadly, they could do absolutely nothing for with your hopeless country except mineral and labor extraction. That's the difference between a slave country and a concession.
Present day Bombay vs Hong Kong speak for themselves on how the British differentiated between a slave colony and a prized concession.

Lol a Chinese proud of his colonialism and justifying it with terminologies. Nothing surprising.

Bombay did not grow because we did not co-operate with the British. Our simple yet effective resistance that chased them out in 1947 while they (the Queen) still ruled you till 1997.

On India's "non-violent non-resistance policy, "although not my values, but I have respect for it, which is India's culture, but he is effective, is not really of no value and some Chinese members think. hope Give some respect for Indian philosophy, there is no simple negative, because it is deeply related to the Indian society, may be we do not understand, but this is India's culture. Hope respect it, my Chinese brothers.

Actually you are quite wrong.

Just because we fought the British in a non-violent way (there was violence as well with numerous rebellions,mutinies etc) doesnt mean our resistance is always non-violence.

Ours is a combination of both physical and moral violence. The Islamic rule in India were always encountering physical resistance from various rulers and more than that it was our moral resistance. India - the only country to be under Islamican rule for quite some time , yet not Islamic. Our culture now is strong as always, different from other countries whose native cultures perished under the Islamican onslaught.

^^^^

It's not about China vs. US, because China & North Korea fought the UN Forces in the Korean War. If the UN dead don't count, then Chinese casualties from UN troops shouldn't count either. It's called an apples to apples comparison. Not a difficult concept. Please take that critical thinking course at your local community college. It will help you tremendously in life or just to carry on a basic conversation with your fellow man.

Hong Kong is but a small part of China. Please look at a map. On the other hand, British India is bigger than present day India. What part of small prized concession vs. mineral extraction colony don't you understand??

I love it how Indians on this forum think the Japanese won WWII or something. Is that what they teach in your schools?? Japan got NUKED twice. It doesn't get more humiliating than that. We are talking about black rain and an unquenchable thirst due to radiation poisoning. After being nuked, the survivors would go down to the river because they were so thirty and drink themselves to death from water poisoning. And they lost on the mainland too.

>>> JAPAN LOST WWII IN THE MOST HUMILIATING WAY IN HISTORY OF WARFARE <<<

He was talking about the US Airforce:hitwall:

And they claim their IQ is off the charts.

Obviously. :lol:

You're talking about the Korean war. Even back in 1950, they couldn't beat us, they were pushed all the way out of North Korea.

Now in 2011, Indians are claiming that they can do it in 30 minutes.

About your colonalism jab, China was never fully colonized by anyone. Only the tiny island of Hong Kong, which now has a GDP per capita 30 times greater than the GDP per capita of India, or even of New Delhi.

Check that thread about the top 25 globally ranked cities in the world. Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong are all on that list.

It's not about China vs. US, because China & North Korea fought the UN Forces in the Korean War. If the UN dead don't count, then Chinese casualties from UN troops shouldn't count either. It's called an apples to apples comparison. Not a difficult concept. Please take that critical thinking course at your local community college. It will help you tremendously in life or just to carry on a basic conversation with your fellow man.

Save your advise for yourself kiddo - its just a simple QC - Chinese casualties in the Korean wr vs American casualties - nothing hard for your IQ to grasp.

Try again,

Hong Kong is but a small part of China. Please look at a map. On the other hand, British India is bigger than present day India. What part of small prized concession vs. mineral extraction colony don't you understand??

The Qing ruled only a small part of China ? And do the Chinese books propagandize that as concession - Poor you. Need to come out of your well. The concessions were forced upon you and you were in no state to resist - Long story short - slaves.

I love it how Indians on this forum think the Japanese won WWII or something. Is that what they teach in your schools. Japan got nuked twice. It doesn't get more humiliating than that. We are talking black rain and an unquenchable thirst due to radiation poisoning. After being nuked, the survivors would got down to the river because they were so thirty and drink themselves to death from water poisoning. And they lost on the mainland too.

>>> JAPAN LOST WWII IN THE MOST HUMILIATING WAY IN HISTORY OF WARFARE <<<

And yet they have not apologised for butchering your countrymen. A nation 1/10 in size as you and to this day they pay their respects at the Yasukuni. How does it feel ? Impotent ?

Obviously.

You're talking about the Korean war. Even back in 1950, they couldn't beat us, they were pushed all the way out of North Korea.

Now in 2011, Indians are claiming that they can do it in 30 minutes.

Indians are claiming ? Wake up from the wet dream.

You said the same some posts before quoting neatly Jay's post without knowing he was referring to the US and NOT India.

Still not getting it ?

About your colonalism jab, China was never fully colonized by anyone. Only the tiny island of Hong Kong, which now has a GDP per capita 30 times greater than the GDP per capita of India, or even of New Delhi.

Check that thread about the top 25 globally ranked cities in the world. Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong are all on that list.

Which part the Qing from whom the 'concession' were forced from ruled over ? Moon perhaps. Oh boi.

^^^^
Qing in a Chinese empire, so what ?? The Brits got the hell out of India after the wealth extraction was completed. I'm going to stop debating you about the Korean war. It's pointless since you can't understand basic concepts.

Japan is under a US military protection umbrella. If you can't understand that either, you really have little to contribute on a military forum.

^^^^
Qing in a Chinese empire, so what ?? The Brits got the hell out of India after the wealth extraction was completed. I'm going to stop debating you about the Korean war. It's pointless since you can't understand basic concepts.

Do I sense a cop-out ? Good for you. Have a nice day.

Japan is under a US military protection umbrella. If you can't understand that either, you really have little to contribute on a military forum.

That means you are afraid of the US ? So much for the Chest thumping that we 'stomped' them in 1950 itself. :lol:

Long story short - slaves.

And yet they have not apologised for butchering your countrymen. A nation 1/10 in size as you and to this day they pay their respects at the Yasukuni. How does it feel ? Impotent ?

War crimes are not a laughing matter. Though I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

And you are wrong, the current Japanese administration does not visit the Shrine.

War crimes are not a laughing matter. Though I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

And you are wrong, the current Japanese administration does not visit the Shrine.

Did I laugh ? Save me this moral high horse lecture.

But don't expect me to give you guys any quarter when you start bashing my nation.

I reserve all rights to do the same.

You be cool , I be cool. Simple , aint it ?

Do I sense a cop-out ? Good for you. Have a nice day.

That means you are afraid of the US ? So much for the Chest thumping that we 'stomped' them in 1950 itself. :lol:

Not a cop-out. More a realization that the Indian education system has failed you terribly and your country has a bleak future.

Notice how these UN figures are less than those carved in stone that b_f pointed out.

South Korea
137,899 KIA[10]
450,742 WIA[10]
32,838 MIA or POW[10]
United States
36,516 dead (including 2,830 non-combat deaths)
92,134 wounded
8,176 MIA
7,245 POW[11]
United Kingdom
1,109 dead[12]
2,674 wounded
1,060 MIA or POW[13]
Turkey
721 dead[14]
2,111 wounded
168 MIA
216 POW
Canada
516 dead[15]
1,042 wounded
Australia
339 dead[16]
1,200 wounded
France
300 KIA or MIA[17]
Greece
194 KIA[18]
459 wounded
Colombia
163 dead[19]
448 wounded
2 MIA
28 POW
Thailand
129 KIA
1,139 wounded
5 MIA[9]
Netherlands
123 KIA[20]
Philippines
112 KIA[5]
Belgium
101 KIA[21]
478 Wounded
5 MIA
New Zealand
33 KIA[22]
South Africa
28 KIA and 8 MIA[23]
Luxembourg
2 KIA[21]
Total: 778,053

North Korea:
215,000 dead
303,000 wounded
120,000 MIA or POW[13]
China P.R.
(Official data):
183,108 dead (including non-combat deaths)
383,218 wounded
25,621 MIA
21,400 POW[24][25][26]
(U.S. estimate):[13]
400,000+ dead
486,000 wounded
21,000 POW
Soviet Union:
282 dead[27]
Total: 1,187,682-1,545,822

But don't expect me to give you guys any quarter when you start bashing my nation.

I reserve all rights to do the same.

You be cool , I be cool. Simple , aint it ?

Same on my side.

I will avoid racism, but everything else is fair game.

is it pointless to have a construtive arguement with people from a country where her sport mininster and priminster can came out with bs like cwg is better than beijing olympics and mumbai is better than shanghai in 5 years time.

Same on my side.

I will avoid racism, but everything else is fair game.

I have not been racist and its not my intention to indulge in any.

But just that both nations have plenty of faults/history for either side to exploit and I have no qualms in doing that.

No use in pretending to be the "special ones" that some are trying to portray themselves.

is it pointless to have a construtive arguement with people from a country where her sport mininster and priminster can came out with bs like cwg is better than beijing olympics and mumbai is better than shanghai in 5 years time.

Tell that to your stupid media to not indulge in any foolish sensationalism involving India's name and we will not discuss.

Is it my life's aim to argue with you guys ? heck it is the last on my mind.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom