What's new

Chinese Arab people

In the past westerners made blocks on us accessing "sensitive military technologies" but that is as I said "IN THE PAST".

And quite frankly there were neither strategic or political will to develop our own high end tech industry. Currently not a single deal is signed without extensive amounts of ToT, hell on another website I read a report "Most military technology hungry nations" and Saudi Arabia came second only to China.

Even the AMRAAM missiles will be jointly made by our companies and Rayethon. BAe offered "Full ToT" for the typhoon and according to BAe it is the greatest amount of technology transfer ever signed in western history. So I say again "in the past" it is a different Saudi Arabia now. A Saudi Arabia that looks after Saudi Arabia first and foremost.

The knowledge should not have the national barrier, other nations deserved the knowledge when they are really enthusiastic about it.

USA should not keep blocking the technology that is invented by their scientists with the foreign origins, while their own kids are either too lazy of studying or mostly become a lawyer instead of becoming an engineer.

The technology sanction is also a form of imperialism.

The knowledge should not have the national barrier, other nations deserved the knowledge when they are really enthusiastic about it.

USA should not keep blocking the technology that is invented by their scientists with the foreign origins, while their own kids are either too lazy of studying or mostly become a lawyer instead of becoming an engineer.

The technology sanction is also a form of imperialism.

In all due fairness it is their right. When someone makes a patent he or she has the rights to their own invention. I would hate to see someone else making money out of my very own effort.

Involving ToT in the purchase and having increased price for it is also understandable, as there are copy rights involved and gaining free access to these copy rights through legal means eventually pays off for you in the level of world market.

In all due fairness it is their right. When someone makes a patent he or she has the rights to their own invention. I would hate to see someone else making money out of my very own effort.

Involving ToT in the purchase and having increased price for it is also understandable, as there are copy rights involved and gaining free access to these copy rights through legal means eventually pays off for you in the level of world market.

To protect its patent right is important, but a malevolent sanction that prevents others to progress is another matter.

Reverse enginnering will consume too much time, China has just mastered the 3D printer technology for the aerospace industry, it will only take a very little time to duplicate any advanced plane and to decode their technology.

:lol:...sorry :omghaha:

What a tool.

These are more arricles on the Pu family in Chinese.

°²Ïª·¢ÏÖ°¢À*²®ºóÒáÆÑÐÕĹÔá - ÆÑÊÏ×ÚÇ×Íø¡ª¡ªÆÑ¡¢ÆÑÐÕ¡¢ÆÑÊϼÒÆס¢ÆÑÐÕÀ´Ô´

?????????????????? ???_?????

This is on the Ding family

½ú½*¶¡ÐÕÔ´Á÷

The descendants of Sayyid Ajjal are widepsread in many provinces. In Yunnan and the northwestern provinces, the descendants are mostly practicing Muslims, in Fujian and Taiwan, most are not Muslim.

You lost me with your convoluted Logic.

If the descendants are mostly practicing Muslims, how is it that most of them are not Muslims ?

Aren't you contradicting yourself in the same sentence ?

You can't balme them.To be fair,we might do the same if we have technical advantage

Nah, we are more fair minded, they believe the Christianity, while we believe the nature.

Stop assuming that we will do everything that the westerners have done so far!!!

Nah, we are more fair minded, they believe the Christianity, while we believe the nature.

Stop assuming that we will do everything that the westerners have done so far!!!

:omghaha:

You can't even get to the point where there is technology to hide from everyone else, son. Reality is a whole another world apart from the images that are being sown here.

But you are very entertaining. Carry on, love Sunday mornings filled with laughter.

It’s human nature,no matter you are chinese or westerners

No you don't. You believe an Indian king buddha was God :rofl: and you build his statues, temples and worship him.

First get rid of those superstitious Chinese and then talk.

No you don't. You believe an Indian king buddha was God :rofl: and you build his statues, temples and worship him.

First get rid of those superstitious Chinese and then talk.

I am not Buddhist, frankly i personally never like that religion in its sinicized form, but as an ideology it is much better.

Back
Top Bottom