What's new

Chinese Arab people

A Chinese guy with Arab ancestry, notice the big eyes and the big nose.

1350269572326.jpg

Back in the old ages, Chinese were the great manufacturers of things like silk, china crockery, fine jewellry, metals etc.

And all that stuff had to be sent to the West and south especially during Roman era.

And guess what, Someone had to provide transportation for all these goods.

and modern day Saudi was an ideal place. No major rivers to cross, no major mountains to climb,

no rains to clog up the dirt roads.

Hence Arabs became an important link in the East-to-West trade.

And thus started this long lasting cooperative and synergistic relations between Chinese and Arabs that lasted all the way to modern times when in 15th century AD, Portuguese like Vasco da Gama started bypassing Arabian areas because they now had huge deep sea ships.

Besides trade, political and religious upheavals in China and central Asia made many people from that area to come settle in Saudi.

there used to be an neighborhood in Taif, called Bukhariah where you could see a lot of central Asian people. I really enjoyed freshly baked bread from there.

This is off course is one such example of the link btween Arabs and the people of China and Central Asia.

peace

You've been to Bukharia? Hahaha this is Taif's China Town.

I have 3 Saudi-Chinese friends who live there.

@ChineseTiger1986

We've got Chinese Saudis and other Asians, they are as cool as cucumber bro :D

You've been to Bukharia? Hahaha this is Taif's China Town.

I have 3 Saudi-Chinese friends who live there.

The West coast in general, has very population of Asian Saudis!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ChineseTiger1986

We've got Chinese Saudis and other Asians, they are as cool as cucumber bro :D

The West coast in general, has very population of Asian Saudis!

Yeah they own Chinese restaurants and Chinese tea shops.

One of my friends brothers is in the RSAF, he got promoted recently and they invited me to his dinner party, awesome food.

Yeah they own Chinese restaurants and Chinese tea shops.

One of my friends brothers is in the RSAF, he got promoted recently and they invited me to his dinner party, awesome food.

No doubts, I have met many of them working in high end jobs, they are smart people, josh :/

Just like what I thought.

I guess it was obvious to put a Chinese-Saudi engineer to lead a reverse engineering division. :lol:

The reverse engineering center in Taif is dedicated to transferring the Typhoon tech to KSA, they even studied the nails and bolts used on the typhoon.

I wasn't kidding when I said it is the "SAUDIfighter Typhoon"

Muslims should start more trade and commercial ties with Brazil, Chile, Argentina, China, Sub-Saharan African countries etc and bring the light of Islam to these distant lands too Inshallah...

I guess it was obvious to put a Chinese-Saudi engineer to lead a reverse engineering division. :lol:

The reverse engineering center in Taif is dedicated to transferring the Typhoon tech to KSA, they even studied the nails and bolts used on the typhoon.

I wasn't kidding when I said it is the "SAUDIfighter Typhoon"

Reverse enginnering will consume too much time, China has just mastered the 3D printer technology for the aerospace industry, it will only take a very little time to duplicate any advanced plane and to decode their technology.

We have many Muslims who served in China's armies against foreign enemies.

When Ming dynasty China was invaded by the Manchu Qing, Muslims led by Mi Layin and Ding Guodong raised a massive army to fight the invaders and restore a Ming prince to the throne. They were all killed in battle and the army was crushed.

In the First Sino Japanese war, a Muslim General Zuo Baogui led his men to fight to the death at the battle of Pyongyang before he was killed by Japanese artillery.

In the Boxer Rebellion, when China was attacked by the Eight Nation Alliance (Russia, America, Japan, Britain, Germany, Austria Hungary, Italy, France), a mixed army from Gansu led by Dong Fuxiang had many Muslim officers and soldiers. Two Muslim officers, Ma Fuxiang and Ma Fulu led their forces to crush the invaders at langfang and force the Seymour Expedition to retreat back to Tianjin. Many officers of their family including Ma Fulu were then killed in battle when a second expedition reached Beijing.

????????_www.chinalxnet.com

During World War 2 pro government Imams in China declared Jihad on Japan and ordered everyone to fight. There were many different groups of fighters, some were civilian guerillas who took up arms and others were regular soldiers. A Division of Hui muslims, Salar (turkic muslims from qinghai), Dongxiang (mongol muslims), Han Chinese and Tibetans were led by a Muslim General Ma Biao to fight against Japan. They were noted for fighting to death and would kill themselves instead of being captured. They fought and wonmany battles against the Japanese.

??????--?-?-??

These are some Jihadist songs in Mandarin written by Muslims which were approved by the Republic of China propaganda ministry during the war against Japan.

* ????????? *

There is a community of Chinese Muslims in Saudi Arabia who arrived with General Ma Bufang, he was ambassador of the Republic of China to Saudi Arabia. He fled to Saudi Arabia with his family and officers because the communists won the Chinese Civil War.

Among his military achivements in China was defeating the Tibetan army in 1932, sending soldiers to central China to fight Japan when Jihad was declared on the Japanese invasion (Ma Biao and his soldiers were sent by him), and sending Hui and Salar soldiers to Xinjiang to fight the Soviet Red Army and pro Soviet East Turkestan Republic Uyghur separatists led by Ehmetjan Qasim(he actually didn't lead any of the armies himself but left sub-ordinates like Ma Biao to fight for him)

His son Ma Jiyuan died last year in Saudi Arabia and the government of China issued a note of condolences in its consulate in Jeddah.

驻吉达总领事对逝世台胞亲属表示慰问

Ma Bufang's officers either defected to the Communists or fled to Taiwan after the Civil war ended. A Salar officer named Han Youwen and a Hui officer named Ma Chengxiang both fought in Xinjiang against the Soviets, Uyghurs and Mongols in the Ili Rebellion and Beitashan incident. Han defected to the communists while Ma fled to Taiwan.

After several decades Han wrote a letter to Ma to talked about their old experiences and reconnect.

Âí³ÊÏéÔÚÀÏÂú³Ç֮ʮ£¨Ô*´´£© - ȻҲµÄÈÕÖ¾ - ÍøÒײ©¿Í

Dear friend. I am bookmarking this post of yours. I have read all this information in bits and pieces, but you have put it very well together.

Many ill-meaning people accuse Muslims of not integrating. I have often given the example of Chinese Muslims, but people who do not want to learn never get it. Right-wing Hindu nationalists are particularly stubborn in this regard.

@Ayush, @OrionHunter, @hinduguy, @KRAIT, Please read the quoted post and let me know what you think?

Reverse enginnering will take too much time, China has just mastered the 3D printer technology for the aerospace industry, it will only take a very little time to duplicate any advanced plane and to decode their technology.

We are pretty new to this whole reverse engineering and ToT thing, frankly I am just glad that it is happening to begin with.

Seriously most people don't realize how hard we are working in improving our industry and high technology production, we went from the 7th in the Arab world in regards to technology production to the first in the span of 7 years. And currently we are ranked third in the Muslim world behind Turkey and Iran, and First in the Muslim world in regards to US and EU certified Patents.

Still we are in the road and we will not let up.

We are pretty new to this while reverse engineering and ToT thing, frankly I am just glad that it is happening to begin with.

Seriously most people don't realize how hard we are working in improving our industry and high technology production, we went from the 7th in the Arab world in regards to technology production to the first in the span of 7 years. And currently we are ranked third in the Muslim world behind Turkey and Iran, and First in the Muslim world in regards to US and EU certified Patents.

Still we are in the road and we will not let up.

Well, you have paid them a ripoff price for their overpriced machines, then you should access to their technology.

If those westerners are still too a$$hole of not letting you to access their technology, then just 3D print it, it is just a shortcut way to access their technology.

When you can type with your computer, why still bother with the hand writing?

Well, you have paid them a ripoff price for their overpriced machines, then you should access to their technology.

If those westerners are still too a$$hole of not letting you to access their technology, then just 3D print it, it is just a shortcut way to access their technology.

When you can type with your computer, why still bother with the hand writing?

In the past westerners made blocks on us accessing "sensitive military technologies" but that is as I said "IN THE PAST".

And quite frankly there were neither strategic or political will to develop our own high end tech industry. Currently not a single deal is signed without extensive amounts of ToT, hell on another website I read a report "Most military technology hungry nations" and Saudi Arabia came second only to China.

Even the AMRAAM missiles will be jointly made by our companies and Rayethon. BAe offered "Full ToT" for the typhoon and according to BAe it is the greatest amount of technology transfer ever signed in western history. So I say again "in the past" it is a different Saudi Arabia now. A Saudi Arabia that looks after Saudi Arabia first and foremost.

Back
Top Bottom