What's new

Chinese Arab people

Really? That sounds rather incredible given the long distances. Nearly as incredible as finding Arabs who mixed with the Inuits on Greenland, Papuans on Papua New Guinea or even the Japanese on Japan.

Do you have any sources that tell more about that?

Thank you very much. Yes, I saw that yesterday night when I researched a little. That is interesting indeed. Yes, today most have intermarried with Chinese looking people or their own mostly Chinese looking populations so they are hard to pick apart from the Han Chinese. After all the Arab settlements happened fairly long ago.

Some of the mosques are really colorful and special. I have to give you that. Are you from the Niangxia province then?

True, most of these individuals now look hardly different from the regular Han Chinese, except the guy i showed you in the earlier posts, i picked that individual because he still has some strong Arabic vibe on him.

I am Chinese and my family are originally form southern China. What is interesting is that my grandfather(my father's father) and my father both look like a combo of Chinese + Arab. Yet no one in our family has any proof, and we identify ourselves as Chinese people. As for me, I look much more Chinese, but still look a bit like my dad. Here are some photos shared below of my family members and myself. Please feel free to write comments. : )
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Last edited:
How fast the time is flying by.:( You just bumped a nearly 1 year old thread. Still remember our past and interesting discussion.

Thank you for your contribution @vitiv5tivit . It is hard to tell.

You should research your family history. Maybe you have some non-Chinese in you and that could be some Arab ancestry or something else.

Or maybe you have an idea of belonging to the mentioned Ding family and the few others.

@Wholegrain , your compatriot, is the best man for this job since he probably knows most about this and he is very learned in Arab and Middle Eastern matters and obviously those of his own country China.;)

Oh, the Chinese Wall is really something. Impressive! Welcome to the forum as well.

A female species, what a rare sight for this forum :D

I would say may be a kind of Indian or eastern Iranian mixture is more plausible then Arab @vitiv5tivit

Back
Top Bottom