What's new

China’s Submarine Fleet, Evolution & news

I've lost count of how many new subs has been built or under construction in these few years, still recalled the 1st indigenous "AIP" submarine excitement, it was good, however nowadays "AIP" has became a standard feature with all non nuclear new subs....:china:
WsZh6Z4.jpg
ZIeREAU.jpg
WgR4q5Z.jpg

I've lost count of how many new subs has been built or under construction in these few years, still recalled the 1st indigenous "AIP" submarine excitement, it was good, however nowadays "AIP" has became a standard feature with all non nuclear new subs....:china:
WsZh6Z4.jpg
ZIeREAU.jpg
WgR4q5Z.jpg
I really want to see photos of the 095 though ... nuclear subs are where the money is really at

Now entering September wonder how far is the Huludao factory from churning out the latest subs... :-) who knows that the fest may even have been starting...

But Popular Mechanics said to have no worry, the Chinese latest subs will still be 30 years lagging behind from the American best...

The Type 095 is expected to be quieter that the second tranche of Los Angeles-class attack submarines that were built in the late 1980s, and Russian Victor III or Akula-class submarines built in the early 1980s.

In other words, China is approximately 30 years behind the United States in submarine quieting technology. Chinese submarines in the 1980s were about as quiet as American submarines from the 1950s, while modern American submarines such as the Seawolf or Virginia-class boats are so quiet they're described as "quieter at 25 knots than the Los Angeles class at pierside." This is not a field where China has been able to close the gap.

Just imagine the expression or satisfaction of the self-generated pleasure: "I already built the same things as your newest/best around 30 years ago!" :nana: :toast_sign: ha ha ha

Last edited:
Now entering September wonder how far is the Huludao factory from churning out the latest subs... :-) who knows that the fest may even have been starting...

But Popular Mechanics said to have no worry, the Chinese latest subs will still be 30 years lagging behind from the American best...

The Type 095 is expected to be quieter that the second tranche of Los Angeles-class attack submarines that were built in the late 1980s, and Russian Victor III or Akula-class submarines built in the early 1980s.

In other words, China is approximately 30 years behind the United States in submarine quieting technology. Chinese submarines in the 1980s were about as quiet as American submarines from the 1950s, while modern American submarines such as the Seawolf or Virginia-class boats are so quiet they're described as "quieter at 25 knots than the Los Angeles class at pierside." This is not a field where China has been able to close the gap.

Just imagine the expression or satisfaction of the self-generated pleasure: "I already built the same things as your newest/best around 30 years ago!" :nana: :toast_sign: ha ha ha
Unfortunately, Kyle Mizokami is not a credible source at all. His works of garbage are second only to Alex Lockie of Business insider

Kyle Mizokami and Dave Majumdar both puts out crap tons of click-bait articles on some online publications everyday.
Men got to eat somehow.

I envy them Indian and Japanese making easy money just by talking smack about China, I wish someone would pay me just by talking trash. I bagging on people all the them but never gets paid

The National Interest just fired an article to solicit some info in July, IMO.

They seem to be in huge desperado to get some info or some confirmation by putting a bait article as such "Why Everyone Is Wrong About China's Next-Gen Submarines | The National Interest" :-) LOL

Just read it :argh::blah: here if you're interested... :lol::cheesy:

Last edited:
The National Interest just fired an article to solicit some info in July, IMO.

They seem to be in huge desperado to get some info or some confirmation by putting a bait article as such "Why Everyone Is Wrong About China's Next-Gen Submarines | The National Interest" :-) LOL

Just read it :argh::blah: here if you're interested... :lol::cheesy:

:china::enjoy::tup:

央视节目《对话》又放出大料,中船重工常规潜艇总师吴崇建说:重工的潜艇的静音性能已经超过了俄罗斯的基洛级潜艇。接下来将利用量子导航、量子通信、人工智能增加潜艇性能,中国的新技术应用将颠覆世界对潜艇的认知。

在节目中,总师吴崇建首次证实中国潜艇的强大隐身性能,他说:俄罗斯的基洛级很多同志都知道,被誉为大洋黑洞,我们现在的潜艇,完全可以和它媲美,而且毫不夸张的说,我们现在已经超越它了。

吴崇建总师所说的潜艇应为我国039B型潜艇,此前分析认为,039B型潜艇的静音性能同基洛级潜艇相当,这次总师出面直接终结了之前的猜测,039B型潜艇不是同基洛级潜艇相当,而是毫无疑义的超越。要知道,潜艇每降低6分贝的噪音,对方装备的探测距离就会降低一半。

吴总师说:我们的潜艇已经走在了世界的前列,在整个维护国家海洋权益的过程当中,是不断扮演杀手锏的武器。

而针对潜艇对于我国国防的作用,吴总师说:假如中国没有常规潜艇怎么办?我们的国土安全将无法得到保障,常规潜艇因此也被誉为“移动的水下长城”,这个能力能够保护我们的海上丝绸之路,同时常规潜艇结合国家岛礁建设,可以将我们沿海防御纵深向前推进几百海里,甚至几千海里。

中国039B潜艇是目前世界上最先进的潜艇之一,节目中,中国常规潜艇总设计师吴崇建透露:我国潜艇建设一直对标国际最先进的第四代潜艇,已经由过去的跟跑达到了现在的并跑,在局部领域甚至已经达到了领跑的地位!

中国下一代潜艇会是什么样?从吴总师话中我们可以确定,中国目前领跑的量子科技将应用到中国最新潜艇上,吴总师说:我们接下来的新潜艇将应用量子导航技术,量子通信技术,以及智能无人机技术,我们将迎来第三次颠覆。这次,我们站在世界之巅(This time we will stand on the top of the world!):-)

央视对话:http://tv.cctv.com/2017/09/11/VIDEpHhTBMX52RAREAJMRQo4170911.shtml

Last edited:
Chief submarine designer of China Ship building corp. group told the CCTV news reporter in a recent TV interview that China's new submarines are all super-quiet and in the near future the next gen Chinese conventional and nuclear submarine will equiped with revoluationary new tech like: Quantum commuication, Quantum guidance as well as many advanced AI techs to futher improve their combat capabilities.

http://mil.news.sina.com.cn/jssd/2017-09-16/doc-ifykywuc4571651.shtml

Judging by this trend the first star destroyer of human race will mostly likely to be develope and deployed in China:enjoy:

还有谁? :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

太空:天舟一号在轨加注燃料

天空:H20+J20等离子?WS15?预警机固态贴片有源相控阵雷达?

海面:055双波段,激光?轨道炮?

海底:新潜(量子导航通信、水下智能无人机?超空泡?)、深潜器?

:partay:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom