What's new

China's software industry revenue is 5+ times of India

Lol never knew Foxit was a Chinese software.. Good Job guys if this is true.. Beats the hell out of Acrobat.. Seriously.

It appears to be true. Seriously.
From their corporate website:

Eugene Xiong - Founder, CEO, VP Technology

Eugene founded Foxit Corporation in 2001 and has been the company's president and CEO. Under Eugene's leadership, the company is growing rapidly, employs hundreds of employees worldwide, and has become a worldwide leader in PDF and electronic document technology and solutions. Before founding Foxit, Eugene worked at Bexcom Corporation and at China's National Astronomical Observatory, where he participated in building one of the first Internet nodes in China. Eugene earned his BS in Computer Science at the University of Science and Technology of China.

Every time I wrote about democracy...

Everyone is questioning whatever I came from Taiwan...

Is it supposed to be NO?

Come on, It is so easy to answer the question in post#89 if you are from Taiwan. Why not just tell us you aren't a troll by answering a 1+1=? question?

u just have excuse. But it is the truth about the number. S. Korea is also a crowded land, but has a doubled car sales number comparing to Taiwan, do they have issues with your excuses? BTW, for public transportation system, Beijing Shanghai are much better than that of Taiwan, and both cities put a cap on annual car sales for traffic control. For example, Beijing only allows 240k cars for sale each year through car plate lottery, and the probability of being selected is 1/10. Without this car restriction policy in many big cities, China's car sales could hit much higher number easily. And yet, the market is still expanding at around 10% annually, nobody can beat this number in current economic dilemmas around the world.

South Korea population doubled Taiwan's.

Beside of Beijing and Shanghai, how about car sales at other part of China?

now it is clear that @Kolaps is not Taiwanese!

he disappeared. Next time just ignore this troll.

What is your fantasy about Taiwanese opinion, before you guys meet me anyway?

Chinese software industry is just shuffling local money; India is doing a wealth transfer from rich countries to India.

Also, India is leveraging its business connections in the West into political capital. Chinese need to understand how the "democracy" game is played (In the West) or they will be hopelessly outplayed by their rivals.

The trolls will choose to not understand.

What your fantasy about Taiwanese opinion, before you meet me anyway?

what a shame, u r still here? answer the question in post#89, u r a troll.

what a shame, u r still here? answer the question in post#89, u r a troll.

I'm not going to answer any direct question whatever I came from Taiwan or not. :azn:

It's better you read my posts and see if I came from Taiwan or not. :tup:

What is your fantasy about Taiwanese opinion, before you guys meet me anyway?
BTW, i don't think u r smart enough to follow me. u just don't get the meaning of the figures that I gave.

I'm not going to answer any direct question whatever I came from Taiwan or not. :azn:

It's better you read my posts and see if I came from Taiwan or not. :tup:

stop claiming u r from Taiwan when u r not, it is not a decent act. I can tolerate stupid, but cannot tolerate dishonest.

Last edited:
BTW, i don't think u r smart enough to follow me. u just don't get the meaning of the figures that I gave.

stop claiming u r from Taiwan when u r not, it is not a decent act

Are you mainlander who studied or work in Canada?

Or several generation of Overseas Chinese in Canada?

It appears to be true. Seriously.
From their corporate website:

Eugene Xiong - Founder, CEO, VP Technology

Eugene founded Foxit Corporation in 2001 and has been the company's president and CEO. Under Eugene's leadership, the company is growing rapidly, employs hundreds of employees worldwide, and has become a worldwide leader in PDF and electronic document technology and solutions. Before founding Foxit, Eugene worked at Bexcom Corporation and at China's National Astronomical Observatory, where he participated in building one of the first Internet nodes in China. Eugene earned his BS in Computer Science at the University of Science and Technology of China.

hmmmm....but its based in the U.S, Though it was founded by Chinese, But then again its an american company. Just like Alibab despite being majority own by foreigners(U.S/Japan), its based/has its headquarters in China, so can be said to be a chinese company.
Where is foxit headqaurters and where is it mainly run?:azn:

@zeronet and @esolve

Collapse is not Taiwanese, he is a stupid cunt mainand Chinese, pretending to be Taiwanese, by continually claiming “democracy” is superior to anything.

I've been telling everyone here many times that he's not Taiwanese.

hmmmm....but its based in the U.S, Though it was founded by Chinese, But then again its an american company. Just like Alibab despite being majority own by foreigners(U.S/Japan), its based/has its headquarters in China, so can be said to be a chinese company.
Where is foxit headqaurters and where is it mainly run?:azn:

foxit was found in Fuzhou city and its headquarter is in Fuzhou, China. It opened a sub-company called "Foxit Software Incorporated" which is headquartered in the US, it uses this shell-company to break into the western market

foxit was found in Fuzhou city and its headquarter is in Fuzhou, China. It opened a sub-company called "Foxit Software Incorporated" which is headquartered in the US, it uses this shell-company to break into the western market

Ah ok, cuz i red it was incorporated in the U.S so thought it was based/had its headquarters in the U.S. Well if its indeed a chinese company based in China then Kudos :tup:, its indeed a good company, i myself use Foxit, it beats the crap outta Adobe. Never knew it was Chinese.

it is easy to test whether @Kolaps is Taiwanese or not, @Kolaps please tell us 谁之母亲刻字于其儿背部 “精忠报国” 北上抗金

1. Everytime I knocked into her/HIS post/s, I have the same doubt. The only thing stopped me from pointing out this could-be dobule-flagger is her/HIS poor grammar which doesn't look from an Indian.

2. the best way to test is to write Chinese characters yourself with a very bad but recognisable handwriting on a piece of paper before uploading the pic here, so that google or any other online software will be doomed to fail, 100%. :lol:

3. if he is a double-flagger, then he must be either an Indian or even a Philippino (with deliberately "bad" grammar), or a Viet (with a naturally bad grammar :rofl: )

Back
Top Bottom