What's new

China's software industry revenue is 5+ times of India

can WPS have chinese translation? what other chinese software are out there? Foxit I use and it's very good.

Discuz! (Community Systems)

FlashGet (Download Tool)

MyIE2 (Maxthon browser predecessor)

BitSpirit (P2P Software)

BitComet (P2P Software)

`

Last edited:
Chinese software industry is just shuffling local money; India is doing a wealth transfer from rich countries to India.

Also, India is leveraging its business connections in the West into political capital. Chinese need to understand how the "democracy" game is played (In the West) or they will be hopelessly outplayed by their rivals.

In democracy and specially western democracies, money talks...money and only money is the political capital.

The loser of this comparison is China. Because is being compare with India.
India has a tough backbone of programming, but I think for the moment, seems Indian programmed software is not cosmopolitia as CHINESE tencent or Baidu is"

We need a full breakdown of the software industry between China and the cheap call centre country.

Why compare your country with India?

India has a tough backbone of programming, but I think for the moment, seems Indian programmed software is not cosmopolitia as CHINESE tencent or Baidu is"

But the best programmer from India are in the U.S. Compare to India is compare to the rejects.

Chinese software industry is just shuffling local money; India is doing a wealth transfer from rich countries to India.

Also, India is leveraging its business connections in the West into political capital. Chinese need to understand how the "democracy" game is played (In the West) or they will be hopelessly outplayed by their rivals.
I think the comment by this Pakistani sums it up best.

To laugh at Indians.

It's fun laughing at Indians and humiliating them.

I won't. I just point out that they make movies like superpower 2030. I'm not making fun of them.they take these kinds of movies seriously.

Back
Top Bottom