What's new

China's software industry revenue is 5+ times of India

Most of your so called IT business with the "West" is either back office or simple codings, that's why I said since most of us don't use English in our daily life, you have little to no business in this part of the West. Even with regard to coding, all the IT professionals I know don't work with Indian companies because the mentality gap and quality expectation is too wide. They prefer to work with Eastern Europeans. So, your largest market for back office and coding remains to be the English speaking countries and as we can see from the OP article, it's even smaller than the Chinese internal market.
You don't understand Software Business model. Do you? You are just talking about something which you have no Idea. SAP AG is Germany's biggest software company and still its all division is in India. From Design to Development, everything happens here. Ever heard name of Mr Vishal Sikka?

Anyways, Half of the part is right. In many business support work, we don't need high skill or specialization but simple work and simple coding and hence many people with lower IQ are surviving. Intelligent job in software industry except for development is only 10% in the world and there comes exceptional people, Medium skilled job is 40% and remaining is simple job. The category which you want to follow, you will find Indian people be it inventor or be it low/medium complexity jobs. It all depends on business.

Many people tried to outsource to South Africa, Brazil, Romania, Vietnam and Philippines including Indian companies as well. Still it has its own struggle and challenges. In outsourcing, we are still 10 years ahead in terms of process + skills so next 5-10 years India is still safe bet after that it will be different.

PS: I am manager in one of the Global IT company and we discuss these things on daily basis so come with facts and not on perception.

But who in the world uses Indian software? Name me a few Indian softwares that are widely used in Europe! All you do is just back office and simple coding. I have many friends who are in software design and they indeed did outsource some works to India a few years ago and their experience were anything but pleasant. Now they outsource works to East Europe, mainly Baltic countries and Russia.

For back office, you guys just don't speak German, Dutch, Spanish or French.

Most of your so called IT business with the "West" is either back office or simple codings, that's why I said since most of us don't use English in our daily life, you have little to no business in this part of the West. Even with regard to coding, all the IT professionals I know don't work with Indian companies because the mentality gap and quality expectation is too wide. They prefer to work with Eastern Europeans. So, your largest market for back office and coding remains to be the English speaking countries and as we can see from the OP article, it's even smaller than the Chinese internal market.

Very well-said, sir!

They have skyrocketing high IQ, what can you expect. The guy was telling me, for software for German users, one need to know programming in German language, English won't be useful. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Considering he thank the IQ post, we all know where he is from.

@Götterdämmerung

I am still awaiting the study on "Most of your so called IT business with the "West" is either back office or simple codings," and your definition of simple codings :lol:

You don't understand Software Business model. Do you? You are just talking about something which you have no Idea. SAP AG is Germany's biggest software company and still its all division is in India. From Design to Development, everything happens here. Ever heard name of Mr Vishal Sikka?

Anyways, Half of the part is right. In many business support work, we don't need high skill or specialization but simple work and simple coding and hence many people with lower IQ are surviving. Intelligent job in software industry except for development is only 10% in the world and there comes exceptional people, Medium skilled job is 40% and remaining is simple job. The category which you want to follow, you will find Indian people be it inventor or be it low/medium complexity jobs. It all depends on business.

Many people tried to outsource to South Africa, Brazil, Romania, Vietnam and Philippines including Indian companies as well. Still it has its own struggle and challenges. In outsourcing, we are still 10 years ahead in terms of process + skills so next 5-10 years India is still safe bet after that it will be different.

PS: I am manager in one of the Global IT company and we discuss these things on daily basis so come with facts and not on perception.

You have CCP certified IQ of 81, hence what every you posted is invalid.

But who in the world uses Indian software? Name me a few Indian softwares that are widely used in Europe! All you do is just back office and simple coding. I have many friends who are in software design and they indeed did outsource some works to India a few years ago and their experience were anything but pleasant. Now they outsource works to East Europe, mainly Baltic countries and Russia.

For back office, you guys just don't speak German, Dutch, Spanish or French.

Apparently those who consider Indian software such as Finacle, equivalent to global leaders like SAP in the Banking solutions market.

Considering you are having German flag, I am sure you are aware of SAP :lol:

Below is research study by

*The Forrester Wave™:

Customer-Centric Global Banking Platforms, Q3 2014, by Jost Hoppermann with Holger Kisker, PhD, Dominique Whittaker, and Nasry Angel.

global-banking-platforms-diagram.jpg

Here is a 2013 study from another reputed Market research firm Gartner showing another Indian Banking solution TCS Bancs as a leader

Magic Quadrant for International Retail Core Banking

IRCB-2013.jpg

However given my 81 IQ, all above is mere photoshop. :lol:

I will ask 3 questions:
1. Can you tell me the main economies in the world which did not experience the period of your so called low-cost manufacturing? Is Taiwan a exception? As I know, most low-cost manufacturing in mainland China is run by Taiwan companies like Foxconn. And with the salaries increase along the coast cities, Taiwan companies move deeper into the west of mainland China or south asia to seek cheaper labor force.

2. How many jobs can this IT, high tech and services economy provide? Especially for millions of Indians who know nothing about the computer and English?

3. Does India really not want to develop their low-cost manufacturing? Or their terrible infrastructure and rigid employ laws limit their attraction for foreign companies to invest there?
OMG, did you just not find that what he did is trolling?

Mainly in American English and spellings. o_Oo_O

I want Chinese goods out of India's market and want the native made goods.
what you want is saying good bye to open market, and under that your people only would become poorer and poorer.
every time Indians mention Chinese goods, all image is about low quality, but truth is we producing high-end staffs as well.
But Indian importers prefer to import that poor things for the best profit of themselves.
You should question business men in your country first, maybe.

Last edited:
Considering he thank the IQ post, we all know where he is from.
@Götterdämmerung
I am still awaiting the study on "Most of your so called IT business with the "West" is either back office or simple codings," and your definition of simple codings :lol:

They do do similar jobs creating products based on western technology for cost saving and also famous in ctrl C + Ctrl V business and hardly heard of any creativity from the Chinese. Even Russian bash them for doing CTRL C and CTRL V of their weapons. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They do do similar jobs creating products based on western technology for cost saving and also famous in ctrl C + Ctrl V business and hardly heard of any creativity from the Chinese. Even Russian bash them for doing CTRL C and CTRL V of their weapons. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There have been some good Chinese software players such as Yonyou, Sangfor, Venus Infotech, but unfortunately we are dealing with people lacking even basic knowledge or insight of IT industry or products of their own country, let alone India or the world.

Maybe they should stick to "simple codings" :lol:

Attachments

• phone.jpg
    phone.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 13
First of all, I didn't understand thwapose of thread. Comparison? okay, Chinese Software industry is bigger than India. Agreed.. Thread closed.

We should be discussing the different model and not the revenue. Indian software industry is export based and service industry primarily while Chinese software industry is for home market as well development for small to large development of Electronic equipment.

well said.
but then again,you expect members here to listen to you? lool dont waste your time bro, once the dick measuring contest has started, it cant be stopped by any human being. lool so they will keep on the contest , just sit down, relax, watch and enjoy like me. :pop:

before you bash China, look at yourself on how
India's Obi Mobiles Falcon S451 copies OPPO N1 Mini

https://defence.pk/data/attachment-files/2014/10/217427_phone.jpg

Hey. In India language, there is no such word as copycat. Lol, look at the Indian now is a master of copycat more than the chinese copy. They are the master of copycat. Their high end products quality is worser then china low end products. That I have not include china high end products. Everyone knows Indian so called high end products equal china low end products. If Indian compare supa dupa higher end products would equal to china middle end products. Not even close to chinese high end products.

This means that India still have a huge potential to increase her software revenue.

This means that India still have a huge potential to increase her software revenue.

India has a million potentials, like life in general has countless potentials. The point is that, India is inefficient, corrupt and backward. So, potentials die along with two million malnourished kids...

India has a million potentials, like life in general has countless potentials. The point is that, India is inefficient, corrupt and backward. So, potentials die along with two million malnourished kids...

India is the country of the future and it always will be.

Sums it up...

oh mi gaad, why you posted that random link which is clarifying nothing. Anyway, we can still post hundreds of Chinese rip-off products and even the news where the copying Chinese companies dragging the original companies to court. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

check this article:Obi Mobile’s Falcon S451 Looks an Awful Lot Like OPPO’s N1 Mini
Obi Mobile's Falcon S451 Looks an Awful Lot Like OPPO's N1 Mini | Androidheadlines.com

USA companies copy China, China copies US. But CHina doesn't copy India, while Indian phone so directly copies Chinese phone.

Back
Top Bottom