What's new

China's software industry revenue is 5+ times of India

But who in the world uses Indian software? Name me a few Indian softwares that are widely used in Europe! All you do is just back office and simple coding. I have many friends who are in software design and they indeed did outsource some works to India a few years ago and their experience were anything but pleasant. Now they outsource works to East Europe, mainly Baltic countries and Russia.

For back office, you guys just don't speak German, Dutch, Spanish or French.

Now don't divert the topic, we are talking about programming in English which you believe is useless for non-English speaking European countries and I still see you don't know basic about software industry and trying to distribute wisdom to others. :girl_wacko:

Now don't divert the topic, we are talking about programming in English which you believe is useless for non-English speaking European countries and I still see you don't know basic about software industry and trying to distribute wisdom to others. :girl_wacko:

Most of your so called IT business with the "West" is either back office or simple codings, that's why I said since most of us don't use English in our daily life, you have little to no business in this part of the West. Even with regard to coding, all the IT professionals I know don't work with Indian companies because the mentality gap and quality expectation is too wide. They prefer to work with Eastern Europeans. So, your largest market for back office and coding remains to be the English speaking countries and as we can see from the OP article, it's even smaller than the Chinese internal market.

Most of your so called IT business with the "West" is either back office or simple codings, that's why I said since most of us don't use English in our daily life, you have little to no business in this part of the West. Even with regard to coding, all the IT professionals I know don't work with Indian companies because the mentality gap and quality expectation is too wide. They prefer to work with Eastern Europeans. So, your largest market for back office and coding remains to be the English speaking countries and as we can see from the OP article, it's even smaller than the Chinese internal market.

Hmm, I see you making random unrelated point in every comment. :lol::lol: But I still believe you have no idea about software industry, so better gather some information about basics of IT industry and then have some basic discussion. :sick::tdown::rolleyes:

Most of your so called IT business with the "West" is either back office or simple codings,

For which you have a well researched study from a reliable source, to back your statement. ;)

And coming from the IT industry, i am amused to hear the term "simple codings", please humor us :lol:

@Luca1 you know whatt is synonymous with chinese software ? substandard. chinese software is simply not good enough for those who can afforrd to pay for quality coding and manpower.chinese software is good enough for china and its client states only.

moreover, chinese origin people have been caughht stealing software, tech, deign programmes annd put behind bars. even the chinese govt. is in stealing software and data business.

better a satya nadella than a substandard thief..know what i mean ? we win in the long run ;)

I never use Chinese software so I cannot comment on it. But Indian software nowadays means Indian control software company. The biggest of which is Microsoft. So its likely that Microsoft could be relocated to India as Nadella's goal is move all the MS jobs from the states to India. So Nadella will highly benefit India and Indian software industry while Americans will lost more jobs.

Seems you know nothing about softwares. :lol::lol: the English speaking software developers can create a software for any world language, only the display need basic translation. ;)

Not if they hard code the displays into the code instead of using a mui file.

I would argue with a guy having basic knowledge of programming and software industry. :tdown:

Seems like you are an expert with software. Well, Indians are definitely good at software. That is for sure.

I never use Chinese software so I cannot comment on it. But Indian software nowadays means Indian control software company. The biggest of which is Microsoft. So its likely that Microsoft could be relocated to India as Nadella's goal is move all the MS jobs from the states to India. So Nadella will highly benefit India and Indian software industry while Americans will lost more jobs.

Since when Microsoft is Indian?

Ans since when Microsoft software are Indian software?

In your logic, is Citibank either Indian or at least ex-Indian bank, right?

And money of Citibank must belong to Indians as well, just like software of Microsoft belong to Indians?

:omghaha:

Seems like you are an expert with software. Well, Indians are definitely good at software. That is for sure.

Indians are definitely good at software? which planet you're from? :rofl:

I have never used, or even heard of, any Indian software in my life. I am sure all my friends neither if I ask them.

Care to name 1 Indian software?

It is, however, an established science that the average Indian "software" is 81, if that is what your "good at " meant. :lol:

Since when Microsoft is Indian?

Ans since when Microsoft software are Indian software?

In your logic, is Citibank either Indian or at least ex-Indian bank, right?

And money of Citibank must belong to Indians as well, just like software of Microsoft belong to Indians?

:omghaha:

I have never used, or even heard of, any Indian software in my life. I am sure all my friends neither if I ask them.

It is, however, an established science that the average Indian "software" is 81, if that is what your "good at " meant. :lol:

NASA is also Indian, don't you know? :lol:

I asked them to present me one Indian software that is widely used in Europe. Guess what!

Nada!

NASA is also Indian, don't you know? :lol:

I asked them to present me one Indian software that is widely used in Europe. Guess what!

Nada!

and every Chinese here don't display the Chinese flag but that of Germany, France, Britain or America. :lol::lol::lol:

For which you have a well researched study from a reliable source, to back your statement. ;)

And coming from the IT industry, i am amused to hear the term "simple codings", please humor us :lol:

They have skyrocketing high IQ, what can you expect. The guy was telling me, for software for German users, one need to know programming in German language, English won't be useful. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is, however, an established science that the average Indian "software" is 81, if that is what your "good at " meant.

You know what are Chinese famous for. :lol::lol::lol:

nokla_n95_2.jpg

Why would China need to look toward the West US/EU which has around 800 million people when China can get domestic customers numbering 1.4 billion?

First of all, I didn't understand the purpose of thread. Comparison? okay, Chinese Software industry is bigger than India. Agreed.. Thread closed.

We should be discussing the different model and not the revenue. Indian software industry is export based and service industry primarily while Chinese software industry is for home market as well development for small to large development of Electronic equipment.

Back
Top Bottom