What's new

China's software industry revenue is 5+ times of India

1. The so called "democracy" in Taiwan is almost a joke and only Taiwanese regards populist as a treasure.

2. "Illiteracy, no electricity, no tap water, etc... pure nature!", OK, this is the so called democratic life, maybe Indians and some Taiwanese like it, I have nothing to say.

3. So give me a real example of your unique invention manufactured by "India creativity industry", your comment is always useless and without any evidence or example.

1. That is a bit hard to say. Almost everyone in Taiwan know, democracy is a crap.

But Taiwan media doesn't say that.

And there are fear, if there's no democracy in Taiwan, people will not have a power to control the government and will make the situation even worse.

Basically, we are "trapped".

2. Preserve tradition and nature, unlike Mao's Cultural Revolution. I heard the plan was, Mao want to replace the inferior isolationist superstitious culture and civilization of Chinese, with the superior and super awesome imported scientific ideology of communism.

3. Care Indian members here to show him?

I think it is same for Taiwan students, you can check the Twelve national basic education in Taiwan and how many parents and students suffered from this garbage policy.

Why the initial salary of the graduate students in Taiwan is 22K? As the talk shows in many Taiwan television stations show that many Taiwan graduate students only get a level of high school, so the 22k is just what they are worth to.

It's still higher than in mainland.

It means, Taiwan competitiveness is higher.

Taiwanese student competitiveness is higher.

Despite a drop out like me never been to collage.

I got your point but China's manufacturing industry is heavily dependent on the exports instead of domestic market and if any other country started giving challenge to Chinab in manufacturing, moreover China is already $9 Trillion economy, it will interesting to see for how long they keep the status of 'world's Factory' due to low manufacturing cost.

The people there are very poor.

It's unrealistic to say you are hoping people there to buy their own produced goods.

China can have the world factory status, but the people are poor.

China can have wealthier people, but world factory status will be gone.

If no factory in China anymore, Chinese people will became poor again.

Everyone know this very basic economy law.

---- by Gordan Chang + Kolaps.

Last edited:
Isn't all programming language written in English?
Mainlander who saw Latin character will hurt their brain so badly.
Not to mention, that they unable to have self-improvising to create a programming language based on Traditional Hanzi that equal to C++, Basic, Java and Phyton.
China will never have a strong and powerful software industry, except mini apps for Android. :lol:

Mainly in American English and spellings. o_Oo_O

The people there are very poor.
It's unrealistic to say you are hoping people there to buy their own produced goods.
China can have the world factory status, but the people are poor.
China can have wealthier people, but world factory status will be gone.
If no factory in China anymore, Chinese people will became poor again.
Everyone know this very basic economy law.
---- by Gordan Chang + Kolaps.

I want Chinese goods out of India's market and want the native made goods.

I want Chinese goods out of India's market and want the native made goods.

India industrial sector are mostly hi-tech and creative ones.

I don't think India willingly to lower themselves to low-cost manufacturing.

India industrial sector are mostly hi-tech and creative ones.

I don't think India willingly to lower themselves to low-cost manufacturing.

Software sector is fine but we can't just reply on software sector only. There is great urge to increase the manufacturing sector which is halted by lack of infrastructure and power crisis. this was one of the main reason that Narendra Modi swept to power on same economic agenda making investment in India easier, better infrastructure and solving the power crisis. The young voters voted for him en masse for same the economic agenda.

I never liked Indian market being flooded with cheap Chinese goods, in mid 1990s such things were quite less visible if someone visited local shop, now even roadside stalls sell mainly Chinese goods.

Last edited:
I have heard Chinese people travel to India,Results stolen penniless.India is doing a good job policing it first. kolaps is not Taiwanese,He did not understand China.Chinese people are very poor,But China will only get better.kolaps Is a Vietnamese.

Last edited:
Completely unnecessary and countries such as India comparison, not a level.

I have heard Chinese people travel to India,Results stolen penniless.India is doing a good job policing it first. kolaps is not Taiwanese,He did not understand China.Chinese people are very poor,But China will only get better.kolaps Is a Vietnamese.

You must be used software translation... kinda hard to understand.

China is poorer than Taiwan? Maybe. but some statistics show that the gap may be not that big as reflected by GDP per capita. For example, the annual auto sales. Car is the second most costly stuff where you put your money, next to your house for most of families around the world. I believe car sales number is a good indicator for average buying power. In 2013, China's auto sales hit 22M at a >10% annual rate. With 1.35B people, one vehicle for every 61 persons. For Taiwan in 2013, 23M people buy 0.378M vehicles, one vehicle for 61 persons. Same thing!

The number for other countries:
Japan 22, USA 19, S.Korea 32, Vietnam 840, India 377, Thailand 51, Malaysia 47

Kolaps is the supa dupa idiot Indian with false flag. He know nothing about the island called Taiwan, the way he wrote all hype for indian. Nothing much to say about so called Taiwan. Kolaps is 10000% stupid Modi.

China is poorer than Taiwan? Maybe. but some statistics show that the gap may be not that big as reflected by GDP per capita. For example, the annual auto sales. Car is the second most costly stuff where you put your money, next to your house for most of families around the world. I believe car sales number is a good indicator for average buying power. In 2013, China's auto sales hit 22M at a >10% annual rate. With 1.35B people, one vehicle for every 61 persons. For Taiwan in 2013, 23M people buy 0.378M vehicles, one vehicle for 61 persons. Same thing!

The number for other countries:
Japan 22, USA 19, S.Korea 32, Vietnam 840, India 377, Thailand 51, Malaysia 47

Mainlander buy car because they never had it before. Most of them are first time buyer because they want to know what it feel to have and ride own car.

Taiwan have a good public transportation system, as well as traffic problem in Taipei and hard to find parking spot.

If Taiwanese buy a car, if not because of need, job related thing, then it's because of they just want to buy it because the model look cool and the review in magazine is good.

Kolaps is the supa dupa idiot Indian with false flag. He know nothing about the island called Taiwan, the way he wrote all hype for indian. Nothing much to say about so called Taiwan. Kolaps is 10000% stupid Modi.

What do you want me to write about Taiwan?

Btw, a new member?

Came from South Korea?

Mainlander buy car because they never had it before. Most of them are first time buyer because they want to know what it feel to have and ride own car.

Taiwan have a good public transportation system, as well as traffic problem in Taipei and hard to find parking spot.

If Taiwanese buy a car, if not because of need, job related thing, then it's because of they just want to buy it because the model look cool and the review in magazine is good.
u just have excuse. But it is the truth about the number. S. Korea is also a crowded land, but has a doubled car sales number comparing to Taiwan, do they have issues with your excuses? BTW, for public transportation system, Beijing Shanghai are much better than that of Taiwan, and both cities put a cap on annual car sales for traffic control. For example, Beijing only allows 240k cars for sale each year through car plate lottery, and the probability of being selected is 1/10. Without this car restriction policy in many big cities, China's car sales could hit much higher number easily. And yet, the market is still expanding at around 10% annually, nobody can beat this number in current economic dilemmas around the world.

Lol never knew Foxit was a Chinese software.. Good Job guys if this is true.. Beats the hell out of Acrobat.. Seriously.

it is easy to test whether @Kolaps is Taiwanese or not, @Kolaps please tell us 谁之母亲刻字于其儿背部 “精忠报国” 北上抗金

Every time I wrote about democracy...

Everyone is questioning whatever I came from Taiwan...

Is it supposed to be NO?

Every time I wrote about democracy...

Everyone is questioning whatever I came from Taiwan...

Is it supposed to be NO?

it is easy to test whether @Kolaps is Taiwanese or not, @Kolaps please tell us 谁之母亲刻字于其儿背部 “精忠报国” 北上抗金

Back
Top Bottom