What's new

China's navy no longer so inferior to Japan's, experts say

Russia recently expressed that the alliance between China and Russia would never built.
While, USA keep stating they will protect even Japanese Senkaku ...

You never know, EU and Japan are taking harder approach against Russia after MH-17, Russia might want to rethink about it

Nope, German tanks were the best. Germany lost the battle of Kursk simply because there were more Russian tanks than German tanks on the field. Furthermore T-34 was a medium tank model, and could not compete with heavy tank like Tiger, or even medium tank like Panther. The only good thing about T-34 was easy to be mass produced and it had decent mobility.

Dude you've been smoking the koolaid haven't you? T-34 design was the most advanced of its time. Ask anyone.

Nuke this nuke that, you lot always talking about nuke. Although a lot of government leaders will constraint themselves into limited conventional war. Pakistan and India is the best examples, both of them possesses Nuclear warhead, yet both of them limited themselves into saber rattling conventional war. Me thing, any future Japan-China conflict will be limited in some limited yet decisive Naval conflict.
I have given you reasons why we won't surrender and a loss by Japan is a dead sentence to the legitimacy of CCP. To defeat us, how? You think the US can defeat us without attacking our main control system and missiles base in the mainland? What would happen if the US did that? Well we will launch attack on all their bases and AC with DF-21D and our massive submarines in my prediction will rival the US in 20 years will join that operation. What will be the US response if thousand of their troops and sailors died at the bottom of the ocean? Will the US launch nuke in response? Something to think about in all out conflict. The key here that I'm trying to tell you is that the PLA cannot be defeat. CCP will be fighting for their life as we speak here.

Russia can conquer Europe if US force is divert to the Far East. First, Russia will have to united Eastern Europe. That can only be accomplished if the US's attention shift to fight China. We will probably be defeat but the US will lose both their arms and walking home with one leg.

There will be no winner in WWIII.

I believe Japan navy can be armed in short time in case we fight each other.

Nope, unless you wanna see them getting crashed by their own pile of debt.

Meanwhile, they can't build anything without the help from the US.

Exacty, if China were to go down it will do as much damage to the US as possible and in the process taking Japan with us. America will suffer so much it cannot intervene in Eastern EU as you have mentioned their forces are divided and sustained heavy casualties/fatalities. Their homeland is in ruin as well, definitely can't pick a fight with our nuclear goliath buddy
That is why it is very hard to predict the US's response and it is why the US will NOT let us know their ultimate intention regarding Japan. They stay relatively hidden and that is a smart strategy of the US decision making, providing "word of encouragement" to their allies but never directly answering our question as to how far they will go to fight us.

Russia recently expressed that the alliance between China and Russia would never built.
While, USA keep stating they will protect even Japanese Senkaku ...
Ehh, stay out of war and political talk, my Vietnamese friend. You are not smart enough to analyze this situation. But here I will explain to you why. It is because China-US business relationship is really good. There is no reason for us to alienate the US by making military alliance with Russia. When push comes to shove, real intention will shown. This happen to any major war in world history.

There will be no winner in WWIII.
Only if Russia join the party, then I can see global Armageddon. Otherwise, I see Russia coming out on top and India is closely behind.

I have given you reasons why we won't surrender and a loss by Japan is a dead sentence to the legitimacy of CCP. To defeat us, how? You think the US can defeat us without attacking our main control system and missiles base in the mainland? What would happen if the US did that? Well we will launch attack on all their bases and AC with DF-21D and our massive submarines in my prediction will rival the US in 20 years will join that operation. What will be the US response if thousand of their troops and sailors died at the bottom of the ocean? Will the US launch nuke in response? Something to think about in all out conflict. The key here that I'm trying to tell you is that the PLA cannot be defeat. CCP will be fighting for their life as we speak here.

I will stand on my ground, if Japan-China conflict will be escalated, that's will be no more than limited Naval conflict. Both, Tokyo and Beijing will constraint themselves into saber rattling war. You guys had a limited border skirmisher with Sovyet Union and Vietnam before, yet CCP can manage to survive till today. For me (and as i stated before i am very against for Chinese claim in SCS), China is one the few countries who excel and have mastering the arts in managing their border conflict into their gains.

Only if Russia join the party, then I can see global Armageddon. Otherwise, I see Russia coming out on top and India is closely behind.

See about the nuclear bundled policy.

The US has 8 Ohio subs mainly reserved for China, while another 6 reserved for Russia.

The US won't engage into a nuclear war with China, since the consequence will be unpredictable.

Dude you've been smoking the koolaid haven't you? T-34 design was the most advanced of its time. Ask anyone.

me don't think so for the entire of war, i found in the later phase, T-34 design is become so-so, not that very special. The Shermans is very comparable with the T-34's.

@xunzi
It's also unpredictable what Russia's reaction would be. With China and US both heavily damanged, the Russians could decide to launch an attack wiping the rest of the US out so they shall never have to face any threat again coming from the Americans.

I will stand on my ground, if Japan-China conflict will be escalated, that's will be no more than limited Naval conflict. Both, Tokyo and Beijing will constraint themselves into saber rattling war. You guys had a limited border skirmisher with Sovyet Union and Vietnam before, yet CCP can manage to survive till today. For me (and as i stated before i am very against for Chinese claim in SCS), China is one the few countries who excel and have mastering the arts in managing their border conflict into their gains.
If you didn't know, the CCP don't talk much about those skirmish with the Soviet and definitely not the 1979. In fact, we only talk about it from the Vietnamese side. We rarely ever talk about 1979 war. This is so small that people don't pay attention. Japan is a different story. You are talking about settling old score.

Japan is a major enemy that will fuel the blood of the Chinese people. If a war with Japan happens, you can assure billion of Chinese people will closely watch. A defeat is not the outcome we are looking for. Either PLAN died under the bottom of the ocean, anything short of victory is not acceptable.

@xunzi
It's also unpredictable what Russia's reaction would be. With China and US both heavily damanged, the Russians could decide to launch an attack wiping the rest of the US out so they shall never have to face any threat again coming from the Americans.

If the US is heavily damaged in a war with China, they will launch the Trident II SLBM at both China and Russia.

Russia simply cannot stay away from this coming WWIII event.

@xunzi
They can't wipe out the US because the US will launch nuke that Russia will want no part of, especially if Russia territorial interest is not threaten. Russia will not fight nuclear weapon with the US over us. We are not delusional like our Japanese friend here.

They can't wipe out the US because the US will launch nuke that Russia will want no part of, especially if Russia territorial interest is not threaten. Russia will not fight nuclear weapon with the US over us. We are not delusional like our Japanese friend here.

If what ChineseTiger says come true, Russia will have to respond

Yes, but the US will just not let Russia to get away from this conflict, regardless it is pro-China or neutral.

Same for the US vs Russia scenario, i won't expect that China could get away from this.

Before its downfall, the US won't allow anyone to become the sole superpower without getting scratched.

India should be worried too if US decides nobody can become the solepower

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom