What's new

China's modern cities

Imagine there is a class room of world....there is a rcih arrogant boy that always bully's(US) and poor but keen guy who has lots of brains but in wrong direction that sides wit him in every aspect but internally hates him(pakistan) and brilliant student, a topper but from a poor family misled by US and Pak(China) and a poorer but second best student who lives on his morals and sides with right and tries his best to stay neutral but rather impatient(India).

Now this hypothetical class with APPROXIMATE characterization will clearly show the relationship between India and China.As far as India is concerned WE LOVE YOU GUYS.......MUAAH......you have done wonders and have shown other asian countries the road for success not like JAPAN which arrogantly got absorbed into west.Our countrys and civilizations are similar and we can rock the world.LONG LIVE CHINA AND INDIA.

Yes we are jealous but not the jealousy of hatred but rather of competition.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're generalizing that statement. It's not possible. India is a very populous nation and frankly, I don't think if I'm ready to take your word on behalf of 1.1 billion people. The statement "India hates china" didn't originate out of thin air. It's a fact.

Sure, there are people like you who don't hate China but please, speak for yourself.

Bezerk that way the topic itself is generalizing that Indian's hate China, how about that?

......another one.....i am posting them to actually let you know that things are no that bad........INDIA IS NOT AN OPINIONATED NATION.....

Last edited by a moderator:
well to the creator of this thread ....it cleaarly appears that you are trying to show off your country to indians......well we are aware that even your smaller cities have better infrastructure than our larger ones...and the we score very low on the scale off overall progress.......you have beautiful cities like XIAN,TIANJIN,DALIAN,WUHAN,Shenzhen to name a few.....and they are better than our bigger ones........but we shall learn from you and try to cover up the development gap of 20 yrs because your reform happened in 1970s and ours 1990s.....so in 20 yrs that is by 2030 we shall be as good.......and we know that we shall be!

Our forum doesn't cater to the Indians, It caters to everyone regardless of their background. I know it's tough to realize that a Pakistani forum gives an equal and fair chance to the Indians to be a part of our community but frankly, that's what makes us different from the INDIAN forums like BR where I'm sure you won't find such a DIVERSE membership. Our diverse members are here because of our forum and its standards.

when the Indians cross the line, they're always shown the way out. "Flintlock" who was the most senior Indian member here with over 6000 posts, was shown the way out recently. Along with a very well know troll, ahmedsidd. I assure you, the Admins and Mods know when to kick out the right person.

Although I DO think that Shchinese didn't really do anything way over the line, but I suppose there might be a valid reason for his ban.

Will miss him though. I enjoyed his posts. :china:

While I am not member of BR forum since they did not allow me to join, it if perfectly fine for any forum to have restrictions as long as that is their policy.

If PDF say's they do not entertain Indian's then there is nothing wrong in banning them. So in essence its their forum their money and you cannot dictate what they want to do.

People have complains about PDF to but they get the same answer.
Also I have never seen in my any of other forum people discussing about what other forums does.

and maybe jealous is a second name or form of hate

I dont hate the Chinese and infact I dont know any Indian who does...average Indian if he knows about China thinks of them as the 'Chinks'....and doesnt think much of them.

The educated/urban lot is a mixture of awe, admiration and reactive dislike (....as Chinese tend to make their hatred or indifference to Indians pretty obvious)...

The Chinese matra is to copy the powerful and at the same time make them dependent on them (like a good boss sucker in any office) and disregard/dislike any 'wanna-be', competitors...

In my view, to defeat the Chinese...the west needs to be defeated first...as the Chinese have copy pasted pretty much everything from economy to culture etc...In this regard, US tasted defeat in Afghanistan and which means the Afghans/Pakistan can defeat China (on a like to like basis)

Wow, Great job Shechinese. You have created a thread to please yourself with the superiority complex in mind to show off.

To be frank we know how to use google images search bar too.

Since you have earned yourself a BAN. I hope you really enjoyed yourself in this thread.

P.S- Shechinese you are suffering from disorder called Deception Technique.

P.S- Shechinese you are suffering from disorder called Deception Technique.

Don't worry. Check his status. He's BANNED. :rofl:

He can't keep himself in control for more than 10 min. He deserved it.

You are wrong boy , Indians don't hate China - in fact we really really marvel at the way China has grown and what it has achieved and when the Olympic ceremony was being telecast live in India - all viewers were amazed at China's achievement and mostly happy to see another Asian nation after Japan to have got so much.

Of all the members on the forum , the ones whom I find have the most hatred for India are You and MBI , not a single Pakistani has so much bile against us. I always notice that post much more in India sub forums or topics than even China or Pakistani sub forums.

Honestly , is your Hatred for India much more then love for China.

If Indians don't hate Chinese then please explain why so much China-Bashing by Indian Media and China-Bashing by Indian Journalists working for Western Media ???

large_20080924_CHINA_MILK.jpg

Yes,we hate you okay?
And its that hatred,that makes us(India) being recognized as the worlds 2nd fastest growing economy after China.
Thanks China for developing fast,providing India an aim to develop and compete against China.
Yes we are behind China,right now,no doubt.
But our future,maybe is better than China.
:cheers:
*If any 1 wants explanation,contact me*:oops:

Indians done hate Pakistanis but its their obnoxious attitude and pathetic media which paints a bad picture about everyone..superiority complex i say

Its not India Vs Pakistan....
Rather its India Vs China...
Why are the Pakistanis all around this topic and where the Chinese friend gone?

Its not just post some pictures and fled away.

If you have some feelings then reveal it and continue with it till the end.

Then in the end think once whether you are right or wrong!!!!:toast_sign:

We Indians never hate china - In few situation we were bit angry because you people wanted the Arunachal Pradesh which is an integral part of India(may be it's a sign that china is now superpower).

can you tell me - why?

I know its a political matter - then why we(you and me) are involving us in that matter?

Conclusion: We Indians dont hate China. Chinese are making us angry by claiming our territory - Which China should not do. Remember we should cooperate each other - not claim each others territory.:cheers:

I dont hate the Chinese and infact I dont know any Indian who does...average Indian if he knows about China thinks of them as the 'Chinks'....and doesnt think much of them.

The educated/urban lot is a mixture of awe, admiration and reactive dislike (....as Chinese tend to make their hatred or indifference to Indians pretty obvious)...

The Chinese matra is to copy the powerful and at the same time make them dependent on them (like a good boss sucker in any office) and disregard/dislike any 'wanna-be', competitors...

In my view, to defeat the Chinese...the west needs to be defeated first...as the Chinese have copy pasted pretty much everything from economy to culture etc...In this regard, US tasted defeat in Afghanistan and which means the Afghans/Pakistan can defeat China (on a like to like basis)

hey why would we fight china. We r not like indians , before 1962 their slogan was hindi cheeni bhai bhai , and aftr 1962 they consider china an enemy.

Back
Top Bottom