What's new

China's modern cities

I dont hate the Chinese and infact I dont know any Indian who does...average Indian if he knows about China thinks of them as the 'Chinks'....and doesnt think much of them.

The educated/urban lot is a mixture of awe, admiration and reactive dislike (....as Chinese tend to make their hatred or indifference to Indians pretty obvious)...

The Chinese matra is to copy the powerful and at the same time make them dependent on them (like a good boss sucker in any office) and disregard/dislike any 'wanna-be', competitors...

In my view, to defeat the Chinese...the west needs to be defeated first...as the Chinese have copy pasted pretty much everything from economy to culture etc...In this regard, US tasted defeat in Afghanistan and which means the Afghans/Pakistan can defeat China (on a like to like basis)

Do we need any more proof of how much Indians hate Chinese and the true racist mentality of Indians shown in this post?:tdown:

Do we need any more proof of how much Indians hate Chinese and the true racist mentality of Indians shown in this post?:tdown:

just wanna say something. Ask him a question.

How does he knows opinion of +1 billion people??

Another question to you:

Why judge +1 billion Indian, just by judging one Indian?? :pop:

just wanna say something. Ask him a question.

How does he knows opinion of +1 billion people??

Another question to you:

Why judge +1 billion Indian, just by judging one Indian?? :pop:

See, another proof to support my point with your post, no Indian condemn his "Racist" comments rather to complain i concluded all Indians as my opinion, perhaps it remind me its nothing wrong or no big deal for Indians with such low-life act.:tdown:

See, another proof to support my point with your post, no Indian condemn his "Racist" comments rather to complain i concluded all Indians as my opinion, perhaps it remind me its nothing wrong or no big deal for Indians with such low-life act.:tdown:

I"ve reported it,such posts deserve no attention,just report it.

this thread truly makes me laugh out loud.

i have no clue how many indians hate china or why but i definitely hate china for the lack of political freedom (i am a libertarian).

i'd much rather have had another liberal democracy of 1.3 billion+ marching towards first world living standards.

i don't like to see obsolete governance systems in rich countries (saudi arabia and uae are 2 more countries of the same type with low political freedom). mainly because once the countries become rich, its pretty hard to change the political system much.

i see no other grounds to 'hate' china.

The Communist Party of China encourages Chinese students to go oversea for varies levels of studies. They have been telling me the current progress we are making at home is risky as the growth is largely driven by the urbanization, we are still not good as a wide range of science and technolgies.

The Communist Party of China also educated me about the importance of people to people exchange, they told that is the only way to have permanent peace with neighbors.

Come on get real, stop Ur ad campaign , every one know the reality.
I LIVE IN Australia , AND I have heaps of friends from China , and Hong kong infact one is sitting next to me as i am writing this.

She says China is progressing YES but it is still in that communities thoughts and mind set. There heaps of corruption and dishonesty to the fullest.

Eg: DIM SIM that are sold in some parts of china have soften cardboard mixed in the meat. She does not take any Chinese food products here. This is just one example there are heaps she has told me.

Any ways I know u will still portrait false image of China but my friend the truth will come out today or tomorrow.

We all know what happened to Russia once the communities regime had af :pakistan:all

@ Bombensturm

Shame on you. If you ever said that again, i will put you in....bathroom for 2 hours. :lol:

Is that enough, brotherhood??? :blink:

@ Bombensturm

Shame on you. If you ever said that again, i will put you in....bathroom for 2 hours. :lol:

Is that enough, brotherhood??? :blink:

Ok, fair enough, but make sure no newspaper and magazines are allowed to bring along with him.:lol:

@ brotherwood,

if you find any post offending, just report it and mods will deal with it, rather than taking issue in your own hands. :)

@ brotherwood,

if you find any post offending, just report it and mods will deal with it, rather than taking issue in your own hands. :)

Buddy, thanks for your good advice, so i will start reporting you for name calling me as "Brotherwood" as my first move, guilty or not?:lol:

when you want to be the next superpower but have nothing on hand, you start abusing the nationalism of your people and you tell them they are the best/they have the best life quality. however, with the popularity of the internet, it is more and more difficult for the regime to fool its people.

in this series of threads, I just want to show you guys why Indians hate China and Chinese. because they found they are not going to match this in their lifetime.

the solution? stop hating, work harder to make your own dump site better.

:rofl::rofl: lol :wave::D:angel::cheesy:

Buddy, thanks for your good advice, so i will start reporting you for name calling me as "Brotherwood" as my first move, guilty or not?:lol:

haha, sorry man. my mistake. But i am not going to go in a court. I hate judges. :lol:

Best post of this thread. I think this is the most dangerous thing which few people wants to do and few wants to have cheap shot at each other. Every bad...

Chinese should learn to digest their prosperity; rather making enemies who may have potential to bring that prosperity back to square one.

Whoa! That was not required buddy,I know Chinese fanboys have given us a bad image of Chinese mentality from their posts ,with some elements of racism and arrogance ,in the past,because of absence of mature(older)Chinese members(who often condemn such behavior), unlike now .We shouldn't generalize them on such cheap examples.

Besides,some of the Indian members were no saints either.

Whoa! That was not required buddy,I know Chinese fanboys have given us a bad image of Chinese mentality from their posts ,with some elements of racism and arrogance ,in the past,because of absence of mature(older)Chinese members(who often condemn such behavior), unlike now .We shouldn't generalize them on such cheap examples.

Besides,some of the Indian members were no saints either.

Very good post. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom