What's new

China's modern cities

hey why would we fight china. We r not like indians , before 1962 their slogan was hindi cheeni bhai bhai , and aftr 1962 they consider china an enemy.

Why are making false statement? Some of you people are very clever(but not that clever)and have a tendency or habit to create a war between India and some other country(may be even Pakistan!!!!).

If you are true Pakistani then never try to create war. We all know that militants do it often e.g. 26/11 Mumbai attack. Fortunately Both nation India and Pakistan managed to avoid war. Otherwise it would be all what militants wanted.

Why are making false statement? Some of you people are very clever(but not that clever)and have a tendency or habit to create a war between India and some other country(may be even Pakistan!!!!).

If you are true Pakistani then never try to create war. We all know that militants do it often e.g. 26/11 Mumbai attack. Fortunately Both nation India and Pakistan managed to avoid war. Otherwise it would be all what militants wanted.

Agreed no country can go to war no matter how powerful it is (within south asia)

On the other hand its Indian Orange media that is always doing war mongering viz a viz China.

The recent few months we have seen number of war mongering news by Indian media about China

Agreed no country can go to war no matter how powerful it is (within south asia)

On the other hand its Indian Orange media that is always doing war mongering viz a viz China.

The recent few months we have seen number of war mongering news by Indian media about China

jana for the umpteenth time! what does orange media mean??

Chinese brother, i want a penthouse in Shanghai; make it happen bro!

By the way, I love China and Chinese peoples. In such a short period of time they have truly transformed their economy and uplifted many people out of poverty. Now China is on the path to being a superpower, and hopefully we can both continue to grow and both can prosper.

Great Pics

(Masha'Allah)

By the way, I love China and Chinese peoples. In such a short period of time they have truly transformed their economy and uplifted many people out of poverty. Now China is on the path to being a superpower, and hopefully we can both continue to grow and both can prosper.
(Masha'Allah)

By the way...The way you are saying is like that you are oiling our Chinese friends. Every-time, every-where you been oiling them(not oiling but over-oiling) again and again. Is that necessary?

your love for china made me cry. :cry: :cry:

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

By the way...The way you are saying is like that you are oiling our Chinese friends. Every-time, every-where you been oiling them(not oiling but over-oiling) again and again. Is that necessary?

of course, they are their allies. what else do you expect from them? Duh!

Last edited:
jana for the umpteenth time! what does orange media mean??

Like american yellow journalism, Orange media refers to Indian propoganda and red media refers to communist propoganda.

Well I'm honoured that my posts have such an impact on you that you can scroll through them and analyze them the way you do.

I'm sure a post from a simple guy like myself wont be a diplomatic boost to China-Pakistan relations or ink us a new deal. It wont suddenly bring prosper and growth. But I am stating simply how I feel.

If it is ''over oiling'' to you then, well --that's alright. I would just reply in kind and tell you to go f*ck yourself and move on to the next post!

:cheers:

Well I'm honoured that my posts have such an impact on you that you can scroll through them and analyze them the way you do.

I'm sure a post from a simple guy like myself wont be a diplomatic boost to China-Pakistan relations or ink us a new deal. It wont suddenly bring prosper and growth. But I am stating simply how I feel.

If it is ''over oiling'' to you then, well --that's alright. I would just reply in kind and tell you to go f*ck yourself and move on to the next post!

:cheers:

Dude, being "think Tank", how could you be a Simple guy?? :rolleyes:

After looking those pictures i will say only one word...
awesome..

Dude, being "think Tank", how could you be a Simple guy?? :rolleyes:

same reason why a ''desiguy'' can live 9000 miles away in the United States of America.

it's just one of those things that happens, i guess :)

I'm glad you asked though

The starter of this thread has got it the other way around,rather he should have renamed it as: "why the Indians respect us" :lol:

Those above images actually make up the positive stereotype of China among Indians. :china: :cool:

Last edited:
Indians done hate Pakistanis but its their obnoxious attitude and pathetic media which paints a bad picture about everyone..superiority complex i say

its not superiority complex. its sensationalism by private media companies

The starter of this thread has got it the other way around,rather he should have renamed it as: "why the Indians respect us" :lol:

Those above image actually make up the positive stereotype of Chinese people among Indians. :china: :cool:

Best post of this thread. I think this is the most dangerous thing which few people wants to do and few wants to have cheap shot at each other. Every bad...

Chinese should learn to digest their prosperity; rather making enemies who may have potential to bring that prosperity back to square one.

same reason why a ''desiguy'' can live 9000 miles away in the United States of America.

it's just one of those things that happens, i guess :)

I'm glad you asked though

You are kind of right. But my stomach cannot just digest your fact that a "Think tank" can be simple guy. don't know why. :) (you know just the name "think tank" looks dangerous, lol).

Back
Top Bottom