What's new

China's meager aid to the Philippines could dent its image

How much aid did the Yankee regime give to Iran when they had that earthquake?

How much aid did the despotic Yankee tyrants give to clean up the depleted uranium in Iraq?

It's funny that a mass murdering regime like the US gives aid to 'help' humans when their subhuman Yankee soldiers have massacred millions upon millions of innocent humans in practically every continent.

Most US aid is not given to the people, it's used as a way to gain leverage over the victim nation for geopolitical gain. That's how vulgar and repulsive this thuggish regime behaves. Even during times of disasters the Yankees want geological gain.

Remember the 2008 Sichuan earthquake? US relief aid to China was a mere 250,000 dollars. Reuters never said a word. Why the fuss now?
You sure about that? Are you really sure about that? Remember, Google is your friend.

以德报怨,何以报德?
an eye for an eye,a teeth for a teeth,we are not buddha who cut his fresh to feed eagles.Pinoys should be thankful that we at least give some aid,not bragging about how small the aid is.

Do you understand humanitarian aid vs. politics? Do you understand that even at the height of the cold war the US always showed its humane side? That india with 4 wars w/ pakistan offered aid to Pakistan after its earthquake? do you understand this makes you look petty and for a country that is all about image, can't damage the image any worse? 

americans killed tons of your people as you remind us here- yet you take and ask for AID from us.

Yeah and USA send a lot of aids to North Korea or India sends a lot of aids to Pakistan.

INDIAN AIR FORCE C-130J DEPARTS FOR PHILIPPINES
TO PROVIDE RELEIF TO TYPHOON VICTIMS
. .

$200k by the 2nd highest GDP so called wanna be powerhouse in the world is not meager... okaie dookey. is $100 K ?

Typhoon Haiyan hit China too. It killed 8 and affected 3 millions peoples in China.
China is also the victim this time. China has no obligation to give more money to Philippines.
When the Philippines take the anti-China policy, they should take the results.
There is nothing worth to cry about. Surely Philippines's big daddy, US, and big brother, Japan will help her.

Past relations does affect humanitarian aids.

The fact that somebody is politicizing humanitarian aids issue prove the hypocrisy involved.

China would give what Chinese people is willing to give. Period.

Last edited:
China is only taking a leaf out of the US government's book,for the US government aid is a grand 100,000 USD。If the US government is only providing 100k,I don't see why the CHN government should cross the line and give more than 10k。After all,the US government uses the Philippines and China does not。

We also be influenced much by the typhoon, we need help our people first, Phillippine have many rich allies: USA, Japan, Britain, France, Indian and others, why too care about China aid?

Image is not as important as our people's lives, And, there are too much disasters in china, that need china government and people aid, among these disaster, didn't find Phillippine aid, but Phillippine cry loudest in SCS.

According to that Wikipedia article, the Philippines donated $450,000. The Philippines also sent a medical team to the earthquake-stricken area. China should put pettiness aside and do the right thing. This is about human compassion.
What I know is, in 2011, that flood happened in phillippine, we aid $10,000 first, then $1000,000 at second aid, the total account that china donate to Phillippine is much more than they give us, now we aid $100,000 at the first aid, maybe more latter, but now you and western waste time here blame china on less aid, that's very ridiculous.

Tell me? how much do you and western want china aid to phillippine? how much you india aid to phillippine? at the hostage affair happened in phillippine, because of phillippine police suck, some Hongkong hostages died, now their government still owe us a "sorry", and phillippine coastguard kill taiwan innocent fisherman, they lied, at that time, where are you? don't find you indian and western blame them? now you want china aid 1 billion to phillippine? what a joke?
Human compassion?! we have show it, but tell me, where are the human compassion of phillippine and its government?

Last, I protest government aid more than 1 million to phillippine, and I also will not donate anything to them, I find there are also too much disasters in phillippine every year, but all too many people die each time, why their governement do something to improve these, their government too suck, even the aid from other countries, most of them will go into greedy government officials' private pocket.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom