What's new

China's Huawei offers to share source code

:rofl::rofl:
An india wanna talk abou high end technology, first you should make sure you can make simple electricity device and even a simple electricity machinary, and then go back to talk about high end technology.:lol:
BTW: Who said china is 40 years ahead of india? Check my post again carefully, and china is 20 years ahead of india, not 40years, you are not so low.:lol:

You didn’t enlighten me in which areas China is ahead of us. I never claimed that India is innovator of new technology. What I am claiming is China is nothing but a developing country with nothing to offer but cheap copied products to the world.

Anyway, learn to create a simple, working cell phone without reverse engineering (copying) then talk about high end technology

BTW: China ahead of India by 20 Years!!! The Joke of the century. Don’t let Shanghai make you think that China is Shanghai. Think about Hainan, Gansu, Tianjin, Yunnan, and Chongqing and then you will get the correct picture of China

. Don’t let Shanghai make you think that China is Shanghai. Think about Hainan, Gansu, Tianjin, Yunnan, and Chongqing and then you will get the correct picture of China

see yourself the China...that beats the sub continent..aren't we [Ind Pak] the luckiest see the pics...

4611988669_f610f4d81e_m.jpg

4612601946_05be8de7d0_m.jpg

4611987605_d5f953623b_m.jpg

4612600404_76e157b51c_m.jpg

4612599612_260a19ffa6_m.jpg

^^ i saw the pictures somehwere else as well - they were picutres of some busiest train stations during China Spring Festival - the world's largest annual migration, when migrate workers going home for Chinese New Year.

Nothing surprising to see so so many people there congested in some train stations.

Now let's take a look at this:

Can India ever catch up with China?

by Peter Foster (Telegraph journalist in India ), August 7th, 2008

After reporting from India it has been a revelation to finally arrive in China, having peered metaphorically over the Himalaya at the big daddy of emerging Asian economies these last four years.

(Delhi-China)

How can India compete with China?

I hope I can say this without offending the residents of the city where my three children were born and I had so much fun and friendship, but Beijing is a city on an entirely different level to New Delhi.

From the gleaming new airport terminal to the wide-open three-lane highways which sweep through a city of fantastical glass sky-scrapers and clean streets filled with modern shops and authentic restaurants of all kinds the contrast for someone arriving from New Delhi is actually pretty humbling.

It is perhaps unfair to compare Delhi directly with Beijing, since China’s economic liberalisation began more than 20 years before India’s, but it certainly puts into perspective how far India has to go.

A more legitimate question might be to ask how Delhi twenty years hence will compare to the Beijing of today, and it’s at that point that the widespread belief among Indians that it is destined for ‘superpower’ status start to look questionable at best.

How can India, with all its messy democratic politics, compete with China when it comes to regenerating its dirty and decrepit cities, of which New Delhi is a perfect example?

Indians frequently cite their democratic traditions as the ultimate reason why they will overtake China in the long-run, but to look at the limited achievements of the one-time reformer Manmohan Singh these past four years might lead you to the opposite conclusion.

I find it increasingly difficult to see how will India get the job done. In a democratic country, particularly one where the poor create the vote-banks of power, even getting started on the job of urban regeneration is difficult, just ask the town planners in Mumbai.

Whether it’s building power stations – look at Mumbai’s travails this summer, with some industries only having power four days a week – or roads, the main road connecting Delhi with its airport looks like it was made by a child compared to Beijing’s superhighways, India comes up way short of China time and again.

I’m not glossing over China’s often brutal attitudes to its citizens’ rights when it comes to urban regeneration – particularly for these Olympics – but they are getting the job done, which in the end will materially improve lives.

The shocking figures from Unicef over child-mortality in India are yet another reminder of the extent to which a corrupt and inefficient bureaucracy is failing to invest in the people who, in the long term, must be made healthy and productive if India really wants to compete with China.

India had 2.1m child deaths in 2006 – more than any other country on earth and more than five times the number in China. Literacy statistics will tell you a similar story, as will those on nutrition and disease.

The scary thing for Indians is that, from my experience, their leaders and politicians have no real concept of how far behind China they are, content to believe all that guff about being a rising superpower, when in reality China is to India as a Ferrari is to a bullock cart.

I wish I could be more optimistic, but the upcoming election in India, with all its petty regionalism and messy deal-making hardly inspires anyone to believe that India is going to get the kind of focussed, galvanising government it so desperately needs.

Can India ever catch up with China? – Telegraph Blogs

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

see yourself the China...that beats the sub continent..aren't we [Ind Pak] the luckiest see the pics...

4611988669_f610f4d81e_m.jpg

I just checked. All these pictures you posted were from Chinese New year's eve not long ago, when South China was hit by the largest snowstorm of decades, so that more than 200,000 migrant workers who were eager to reach home for New Year's Eve were stranded in squares of seveal train stations, because the nearby train network has been paralyzed by the snow storm...

This incident was widely reported by all major world media with exactly the same photos you posted, which are pretty much similar to the scences of King's Cross train station in London when it got hit repeatedly by heavy storms years ago when the train network collaped, left thousands travellers stranded there (albeit with less people compared with that in China).

And your point is...??

The next thing you loser gonna post will be China's earthquake months ago in remote moutainous areas near Tibet?

What a lowly pathetic life form you are! :tdown:

BTW: China ahead of India by 20 Years!!! The Joke of the century.

Don’t let Shanghai make you think that China is Shanghai. Think about Hainan, Gansu, Tianjin, Yunnan, and Chongqing and then you will get the correct picture of China

Ha ha ha, dream on, fanboy !!!

Hainan, Gansu, Tianjin, Yunnan, and Chongqing, you said? Let's see these 5 places that you specificly mentioned:

1. Hainan is China's only tropical island. This is Haikou city and its beach of Hainan Island, 2008 :

haikou1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mumbai (or New Delhi) is to Haikou (above ) as a bullock cart is to a Ferrari !!!

For more of photos Hainan, see Haikou Cityscapes 海口 都市风景 - SkyscraperCity

2. Gansu is a remote Chinese province next to Gobi Desert, sparsely populated by non-Han minorities, far away from Han Chinese heartland. for photos of Gansu, search here: Cityscapes/城市风光 - SkyscraperCity

3. Yunnan is China's subtropical rain forest at remote border region of China, populated mainly by dezons non-Han Chinese minorities. This is Kunmin - capital city of Yunnan:

^^ it would probably take Mumbai and New Delhi about 20years to reach Kunmin's current level , which is still outside even Chinese City Junior League !

For more photos of Kunmin / Yunnan region, see

Kunming, Yunnan Province ("The Spring City") 春城昆明 - SkyscraperCity

4 Tianjin? haha

This is Tianjin some years ago:[/B]

For more photos of Tianjin, see:
Tianjin Cityscapes 天津 都市风景 - SkyscraperCity

5 Chongqing? haha

This is Chongqing several years ago:

http://img576.imageshack.us/i/chong3.jpg/

For more photos of Chongqing, see:

*Chongqing* 重庆 - SkyscraperCity

You will be extremely lucky to see ANY of India's city as developed as ( or even coming lose to) today's Tianjin or Chongqing in your life time, let alone Shanghai! LMAO

Last edited:
Tianjin pics. compares to Beijing and Shanghai, Tianjin's city development lagged behind but with the recent fast growing economy in Tianjin, it will be catching up fast.

TJ has fastest growing economy of all major cities in a country for second year in a row! in 2009 it was 16.5% - 2 times national level.

City 2008 2009
Tianjin 16% 16,5%
Chongqing 14.3% 14.9%
Guangzhou 12.3% 11%
Shenzhen 12% 10.7%
Beijing 9% 10.1%
Hangzhou 11% 10%
Shanghai 9.7% 8.2%

I wonder China which has wild wild west against it would let India go into the western camp. If taken from the profit perspective Chinese and Indians form the biggest resistive block against the west if they intend to. But for that the mistrust needs to be removed.

Lol that would be wests nightmare come true

Ha ha ha, dream on, fanboy !!!

Hainan, Gansu, Tianjin, Yunnan, and Chongqing, you said? Let's see these 5 places that you specificly mentioned:

1. Hainan is China's only tropical island. This is Haikou city and its beach of Hainan Island, 2008 :

haikou1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mumbai (or New Delhi) is to Haikou (above ) as a bullock cart is to a Ferrari !!!

For more of photos Hainan, see Haikou Cityscapes 海口 都市风景 - SkyscraperCity

2. Gansu is a remote Chinese province next to Gobi Desert, sparsely populated by non-Han minorities, far away from Han Chinese heartland. for photos of Gansu, search here: Cityscapes/城市风光 - SkyscraperCity

3. Yunnan is China's subtropical rain forest at remote border region of China, populated mainly by dezons non-Han Chinese minorities. This is Kunmin - capital city of Yunnan:

^^ it would probably take Mumbai and New Delhi about 20years to reach Kunmin's current level , which is still outside even Chinese City Junior League !

For more photos of Kunmin / Yunnan region, see

Kunming, Yunnan Province ("The Spring City") 春城昆明 - SkyscraperCity

4 Tianjin? haha

This is Tianjin some years ago:[/B]

For more photos of Tianjin, see:
Tianjin Cityscapes 天津 都市风景 - SkyscraperCity

5 Chongqing? haha

This is Chongqing several years ago:

http://img576.imageshack.us/i/chong3.jpg/

For more photos of Chongqing, see:

*Chongqing* 重庆 - SkyscraperCity

You will be extremely lucky to see ANY of India's city as developed as ( or even coming lose to) today's Tianjin or Chongqing in your life time, let alone Shanghai! LMAO

Showing some beaches and posh localities of Urban areas of Hainan, Gansu, Tianjin, Yunnan, and Chongqing doesn’t change the real Hainan, Gansu, Tianjin, Yunnan, and Chongqing. Check their GDP’s and then you will know a different China, OR YOU ARE BEING FOOLED BY YOUR OFFICIAL MEDIA IN MAKING YOU THINK THAT CHINA IS A SUPERPOWER OR CAN RIVAL UNITED STATE.

In spite of what you say, the Urban Rural divide in China continues to grow at a rapid pace. This is not from me but have come from Gallup polls

Urban-Rural Divide in China Continues to Widen

PRINCETON, NJ -- Despite China's rapid economic growth and urbanization, a majority of its 1.3 billion residents still live in rural areas (the population is currently split between 560 million urbanites and 745 million rural dwellers, according to Chinese government statistics). Uneven development has, in a very real sense, split China into two economies: urban and rural. In contrast to significant income growth in urban areas, rural incomes only saw moderate growth until 2004.

Thus far, the income gap between rich and poor in urban areas shows no sign of narrowing. In Gallup's most recent poll of China, conducted in October 2006, urban respondents reported an average annual income of 28,748 RMB, an increase of more than 4,000 RMB since the 2004 survey. Respondents in rural households also saw their average income rise, but by a somewhat lower 3,300 RMB. However, it's important to note that rural incomes are rising at an accelerating rate; from 1999 to 2004, rural respondents' average reported income rose by only 1,000 RMB.

But even within China's urban and rural "sub-economies," gaps between the "haves" and "have-nots" are widening. In the cities, the average income of the highest-earning 20% of urban Chinese jumped by almost 40% between 2004 and 2006, while the lowest-earning 20% of urban respondents saw a rise of about 27%. In rural areas, the average income gap between the upper and lower quintiles was stagnant until 2004, but has since widened considerably. The increase suggests the emergence of a nascent class of "rural rich" Chinese, the first beneficiaries of the country's capital-intensive growth to live outside the cities.

There are still significant quality-of-life differences between urban and rural Chinese, even regarding such basics as running water and gas for cooking. The vast majority of urban residents -- 94% -- say their homes have running water, but less than half of those in rural areas -- 47% -- say the same.

Last edited:
Showing some beaches and posh localities of Urban areas of Hainan, Gansu, Tianjin, Yunnan, and Chongqing doesn’t change the real Hainan, Gansu, Tianjin, Yunnan, and Chongqing. Check their GDP’s and then you will know a different China, OR YOU ARE BEING FOOLED BY YOUR OFFICIAL MEDIA IN MAKING YOU THINK THAT CHINA IS A SUPERPOWER OR CAN RIVAL UNITED STATE.

In spite of what you say, the Urban Rural divide in China continues to grow at a rapid pace. This is not from me but have come from Gallup polls

some people just die hard to change. i wont argue with u. whatever we said here you dont believe.
you picked up 5 places and chinese members showed you the pics of these 5 places to broaden your knowledges abt these places but you still turn your eyes blind and come up with a old 2006 survey.
nobody is suggesting here that china is a superpower like USA. what we are saying is china is far ahead of india, abt 20 years, from the pics i see on internet.
you dont have to believe anybody, why not just take on a flight to those 5 places you picked up to see with your own eyes? and then come back to give your comments on how many years india is ahead or behind china.

:). First, you should get some educations about what is server security and what parts of network equipment should responds to server security, and then get some basis learn about L2/L4/L7 FW. I cant believe you, are you saying if an american hacked a windows machine, then MS should open their windows kernel src to the open?:lol:

You are mistaken again, India did not ask Huawei for its source code, It is Huawei which offers the source code.

Dude, the Chinese Media never portrays China as a Superpower, this hypehole was all done by the Western Media in order to promote the Threat of China. But we have always kept in mind that China is still a developing country which still needs to catch up in many fields of technology.

Back
Top Bottom