What's new

China's Huawei offers to share source code

Showing some beaches and posh localities of Urban areas of Hainan, Gansu, Tianjin, Yunnan, and Chongqing doesn’t change the real Hainan, Gansu, Tianjin, Yunnan, and Chongqing. Check their GDP’s and then you will know a different China, OR YOU ARE BEING FOOLED BY YOUR OFFICIAL MEDIA IN MAKING YOU THINK THAT CHINA IS A SUPERPOWER OR CAN RIVAL UNITED STATE. ...

What "official media"? What "posh locations"? You are so deluted! :rofl:

Those are some of usual street scence in the Chinese region/cities you mentioned, and their general city landscapes.

And they are photos from Skyscapercity - a Dutch website, packed with thousands of amatuer and professional International travelers, taking random photos of what they saw in every corners!

The source I've given have tons of photos of related cities and hundreds of Chinese cities, counties, villages, big and small, overall China, photos taken by independent Internaltional photographers, you bigot!

Of course that you can call yourself whatever, how about "Swatch" ? it's more direct. :lol:

But I strongly suggest "Sicko", judging from your writing style. :rofl:
ohh i think i just hurt you very badly :rofl: poor chap ..let discuss about other things than my name..

Personal attack ..post reported :tdown:

:rofl: :rofl: how intelligent you are .. Martian statement is just his POV there is no links or articles to backup his claim .. Chinese destroyer Aegis equallent :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: how intelligent you are .. Martian statement is just his POV there is no links or articles to backup his claim .. Chinese destroyer Aegis equallent :rofl:

" A mistake by a US Navy intelligence official has given the world an unexpected peek into the secret world of China’s navy. The US Office for Naval Intelligence (ONI) committed the blunder of posting, on an open website, the agency’s assessment of the state of the Chinese navy. Before the ONI could rectify this indiscretion by pulling off the report, it had been downloaded and posted on publicly accessible websites.

The 47-page report, entitled, “A Modern Navy with Chinese Characteristics”, is still posted on the website of the Federation of American Scientists, a policy advocacy body at:

http://www.fas.org/irp/agency/oni/pla-navy.pdf

The ONI report analyses the capabilities and the future direction of the People’s Liberation Army (Navy), or PLA(N). Interestingly, the ONI assessment differs substantially with the conventional view — widely prevalent in India and the Indian Navy — of a China racing unstoppably towards naval superpower.

The assessment notes China’s recent deployment of Task Groups — each consisting of two warships and a replenishment vessel — for anti-piracy operations in the Gulf of Aden. This marks the first time in over 600 years that a Chinese flotilla has operated in waters beyond China’s immediate vicinity. But the report concludes, “none of these operations indicates a desire on the part of the PRC (People’s Republic of China) to develop a constant global presence. Beijing’s ambition appears to remain focused on the East Asian region, with an ability to protect the PRC’s maritime interests in distant seas when required.

The Chinese navy last went global during the Ming rule in the early 15th century, when the great Chinese admiral Zhang He stamped the authority of the Chinese navy across the Indian Ocean, reaching to the shores of Africa. But, in 1435, China decided to focus inwards. Around 1477, by the emperor ordered the burning of records of Zhang’s seven great voyages, from 1405-1435. Thereafter, no further naval activity was permitted in the southern seas.

This inward focus continued through Mao’s revolutionary war, which brought the communists to power. Thereafter, a coastal navy was sufficient to enforce China’s claims over most of the East and South China Seas, and the need to deter Taiwan from declaring independence. But the US Navy’s dominating presence in the Asia-Pacific and need to protect China’s supply lines convince Beijing of the need for greater naval power. China’s Defence White Paper of 2008 calls for expanding the navy’s operating range, and a greater role in international security.

The PLA(N)’s most key acquisition, says the ONI report, is a sophisticated anti-air capability, which would allow its ships to operate in “distant seas”, far from land-based air-defence systems. The Luyang I class of destroyers, already formidable, have been followed by the Luyang II class and the Jiangkai II frigates, which are linked with an air-surveillance network as good as America’s world-standard Aegis system.

... "

Shut up and learn, homie! :toast_sign:

Last edited:
ohh i think i just hurt you very badly :rofl: poor chap ..let discuss about other things than my name..

What personal attack? What report?

Its nothing compared to what indian members did today. One indian member even posted fake photo shopped graphic photos to malign the image of Chinese....

You know what indian members did to the Chinese today. You know how they insulted the Chinese nation.

Chinese will never forget that. If still any Chinese member talk normally with any indian, I will say the Chinese member is not real Chinese.

Then you don't know me, as it's not personal attack, but my sincere compliment, seriously! :cheers:

EDIT: Bigot is defined as a person who is stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

Because as both martian 2 and I showed you the source of China's Aegis-equivalent destroyers ( from US Naval Intelligence) , yet you are repeatedly ignorant to the fact. This more than enough qualifies you as a classic textbook bigot ! Go look it up in a dictionary.

Last edited:
What personal attack? What report?

Its nothing compared to what indian members did today. One indian member even posted fake photo shopped graphic photos to malign the image of Chinese....

You know what indian members did to the Chinese today. You know how they insulted the Chinese nation.

Chinese will never forget that. If still any Chinese member talk normally with any indian, I will say the Chinese member is not real Chinese.

Yea yea talk normally??calling bigot and all kind of names is talking normally to you huh?cant win an argument and stoop yourself to personal attack?You yourself was talking about his mother and sister as slut..and you talking about morality..have a life..

@speeder thanks for the link but its not opening here..

Then you don't know me, as it's not personal attack, but my sincere compliment, seriously! :cheers:

Well you can keep it to yourself or give that compliment to your other brainwashed pandas..tell them its a compliment from party.they will love it :cheers:

What India needs coke's fomula for if it already got beloving and popular cow pee formula? :cheers:

why are u repetedly posting off topic ??? are u OK??

what cow pee has to do with this thread?? Or should i post the link from people's daily which say millions of people in china regularly drinks their own pee?

plz, don't derail this thread.

developing countries are not all equal.

some parts of china are already better than some developed countries, like shanghai, beijing, shenzhen, qingdao, etc.

seriously, india is really far behind china. in all positive aspects. number of scientific papers, lifespan, GDP/capita, GDP total, population, military strength, average calorie intake, women's rights, literacy, education levels, sanitary water, average productivity, infrastructure, etc.

the correct way forward is to accept ones inferiority, and then use that as motivation.

Let me put you in right perspective

Number of scientific papers: How many Nobels have Chinese working in China have got in last 20 years? Quality matter and not quantity especially when related to scientific papers. What is the cutting edge research that China is working on?

Lifespan, GDP/capita, GDP total, population, average calorie intake, average productivity, infrastructure: Remember these are just numbers. Even India is growing at a rate of 8 % every year. It won’t take much time for India to catch up with China (remember both countries have similar population and moreover China is greying fast).

Women's rights: China is one of the worst human right violator on this planet. At least India doesn’t require lessons from China on this matter

Infrastructure, literacy: These things get corrected with time. Remember China started its reform process in 1971, whereas India started its reform process only in 1991. Give us some time.

Military strength: I agree that China has superior Military than India, at least quantitatively. But today’s’ wars are not fought on quantitative strength but on technology. What cutting edge Military technology that China has over India?.

Put simply, my question to Chinese members is what is the core competence of China? Remember cost/ cheap labor cannot ever be core competence. It would not take much time for other countries to compete with China on cost/ cheap labor. Unless China develops core competences that are hard to emulate China dream of become a Superpower will always remain a dream

At least China is never a correct country to use as a Motivation for any nation

Number of scientific papers: How many Nobels have Chinese working in China have got in last 20 years? Quality matter and not quantity especially when related to scientific papers. What is the cutting edge research that China is working on?

Lifespan, GDP/capita, GDP total, population, average calorie intake, average productivity, infrastructure: Remember these are just numbers. Even India is growing at a rate of 8 % every year. It won’t take much time for India to catch up with China (remember both countries have similar population and moreover China is greying fast).

Women's rights: China is one of the worst human right violator on this planet. At least India doesn’t require lessons from China on this matter

Infrastructure, literacy: These things get corrected with time. Remember China started its reform process in 1971, whereas India started its reform process only in 1991. Give us some time.

Military strength: I agree that China has superior Military than India, at least quantitatively. But today’s’ wars are not fought on quantitative strength but on technology. What cutting edge Military technology that China has over India?.

Put simply, my question to Chinese members is what is the core competence of China? Remember cost/ cheap labor cannot ever be core competence. It would not take much time for other countries to compete with China on cost/ cheap labor. Unless China develops core competences that are hard to emulate China dream of become a Superpower will always remain a dream

Do you really believe those?

The first,China started its reform process in 1980.

Then even India is growing 8 % every year. It won’t take 20 years for India to catch up with China, IF Chinese people do nothing during those years. Unfortunately, China's average growing rate is 9.9% in recent ten years . Just numbers.

Last edited:
Do you really believe those?

The first,China started its reform process in 1980.

Then even India is growing 8 % every year. It won’t take 20 years for India to catch up with China, IF Chinese people do nothing during those years. Unfortunately, China's average growing rate is 9.9% in recent ten years . Just numbers.

My mistake, the Chinese reform started in the year 1978.

As for catching up, I don’t believe in the nonsense of *** race. Each country has its own incentives to grow. Simply growth cannot be reduced to 9.9% Vs 8%. There is more to it.

My response was more to do with some claims of some bigot Chinese members of this forum.

india cannot even produced quantity papers let alone quality papers.

nothing but lame excuses. china can say the same things to US but it wont change the reality that US is far ahead.

many indian female visitors to china got really surprised in china. if you know any of them pls ask their experiences.

1971? it's in middle of cultural revolution :rofl: this again proves your knowledge on china is next to zero. i know many indians include some of top ecnonmists like to use this 'early reform time' as excuse.

india defence is based largely on foreigners, it imports 70% military equipments while china mostly rely on herself. please tell me how many years will india need to reach to the stage that it reduces its military import to, say, 30%?

Put simply, my question to Chinese members is what is the core competence of China? Remember cost/ cheap labor cannot ever be core competence. It would not take much time for other countries to compete with China on cost/ cheap labor. Unless China develops core competences that are hard to emulate China dream of become a Superpower will always remain a dream.

At least China is never a correct country to use as a Motivation for any nation

china doesn't force anybody to learn from her. but guess what? who will be the next economic powerhouse like singapore? it's vietnam, fyi, as matter of fact vietnam is copying almost everything china and it's doing huge successfully.

india cannot even produced quantity papers let alone quality papers.

Please read the following quote by one of your countrymen. I have nothing to say

“China dominates in manufacturing and has the market size and spending power domestically. India is strong in technology/IT services, which may be high value but not high volume”
---Ms. Viveca CHAN Deputy Director of China Advertising Association

nothing but lame excuses. china can say the same things to US but it wont change the reality that US is far ahead.

Numbers matters. Take out the 10% growth rate and trillion dollar reserves out of China, and China won’t be taken seriously by international community . China is qualitative not any different from India. China and India are demographically similar and developing countries. A comparison is natural. Please don’t compare yourselves with US, which is like comparing apples and oranges

many indian female visitors to china got really surprised in china. if you know any of them pls ask their experiences.

Getting surprised is one thing and human rights are another ball game altogether

1971? it's in middle of cultural revolution :rofl: this again proves your knowledge on china is next to zero. i know many indians include some of top ecnonmists like to use this 'early reform time' as excuse.

Before hitting on the keyboard, at least take some time to read the previous posts

india defence is based largely on foreigners, it imports 70% military equipments while china mostly rely on herself. please tell me how many years will india need to reach to the stage that it reduces its military import to, say, 30%?

Reverse engineering some MIG planes is not indigenous capabilities

china doesn't force anybody to learn from her. but guess what? who will be the next economic powerhouse like singapore? it's vietnam, fyi, as matter of fact vietnam is copying almost everything china and it's doing huge successfully.

Vietnam is copying almost everything China do? That’s what I was saying…anything that can be copied cannot be your core competences. It would be easy for other countries to compete with you on costs and…. you will loose your comparative advantage.

^^^pls stop banging on your empty vessel. this thread title "China's Huawei offers to share source code" itself speaks volume on how strong india technology is to compare with China.
btw, no one wants to compare China with US, pls dont drag US into it. thank you.

^^^pls stop banging on your empty vessel. this thread title "China's Huawei offers to share source code" itself speaks volume on how strong india technology is to compare with China.
btw, no one wants to compare China with US, pls dont drag US into it. thank you.

Huawei is in India not for its technology but for its ability to sell its products at lesser costs as compared to western vendors

BTW: Huawei needs India more than India needs Huawei

Back
Top Bottom