What's new

China's Huawei offers to share source code

Our industry output is 8-20 times of yours, be it steel ,shipbuilding, semiconductor, auto car,cement, petrochemical or anything you name it. our industry tech level is at least 20 years ahead you. the so called "not ready agni III" at most can compare with our 40 years old DF-3. you even can not assemble 40 years old MIG21 rightly and they fall down the sky like flys.

Well as for iron and steel we are exporting both to your country :partay: and also cement & steel are natural minerals inside the soil,who ever has the largest reserve produce more ..and also about Agni 3 who said its not ready??your party class??some thing to chew on..

India Inducts Agni-3 Missile - Defense News

and also do you honestly believe the technology of 1980's will match that of now?? :lol:

huh what about MIG-21 assembling??its falling because its old aircraft..Sukhois are built and assembled here in India only 2 accidents occured here till now..one was due to pilots error..dont tell me that too because of inferior technology because i am happy to show you links of J-10 crashes :partay:

i m sorry to disrupt your wet dream, cos our super computer is 100 times faster than yours ,and our satellites are secrecies so i have no datas to compare with yours. so take it easy

Really kindly show me the link that your super computer is 100 times faster than us??Note that you said its 100 times :D..for you to know Indias super computer is in top 10.where is chinese??

http://www.impactlab.com/2007/12/11/top-10-supercomputers/

Last edited:
First, according to a survey conducted by Beijing-based Horizon Research Consultancy, Chinese fear India. The same fear mentality is here clearly evident amongst some of the Chinese member here. They oppose anything India or Indian.

chinese fear indian?:woot: we do not fear someone which badly battered by us. we even push american from yalu river to 38 line and drive out USSR from zhenbaodao Island, we chinese do not fear any country:smitten: so you'd better stop you illusion.

Last edited:
You mean the PAK-FA and FGFA??India is currently investing in this project and will get the technology from Russia..Its just plain stupid to think otherwise..we are paying to get the technology and they will deliver it to us ..and about India is not being a competitor..well time will tell..till then boost your false ego ..

No, you won't get the technology, where did you hear that? Russia isn't gonna share their latest technology with anybody. Normally they wouldn't even sell their best planes, but they did need to funding for R&D, so they allowed Indian investment in exchange for their latest products.

Unlike some of the Chinese jingos here, the companies mentioned are not stupid and will bend over backwards to ensure the GoI doesn't kick them out.

The world doesn't run on your egos.

I agree, this is business, and there's money to be made in India. Any smart company would go as far as their government would allow to get into the Indian market. Huawei is no exception.

chinese fear indian?:woot: we do not fear someone which badly battered by us. we even push american from yalu river to 38 line, we chinese do not fear any country:smitten: so you'd better stop you illusion.

Really?what about 1967??what about second world war?what about Vietnam war??what about Russian border conflicts ?? you forget to mention all these :wave:

chinese fear indian?:woot: we do not fear someone which badly battered by us. we even push american from yalu river to 38 line and drive out USSR from zhenbaodao Island, we chinese do not fear any country:smitten: so you'd better stop you illusion.

Chinese fear India. Prove otherwise. AND PLEASE STOP COMPARING YOURSELVES WITH USA AND USSR. You are just some developing country with some third rated defense equipment

No, you won't get the technology, where did you hear that? Russia isn't gonna share their latest technology with anybody. Normally they wouldn't even sell their best planes, but they did need to funding for R&D, so they allowed Indian investment in exchange for their latest products.

Where you get the idea that they dont share the technology with us..we are partners in this project and we are entitled to get it..

http://www.****************/russia-india-to-sign-pak-fa-5th-generation-fighter-deal-24237/

Well as for iron and steel we are exporting both to your country :partay: and also cement & steel are natural minerals inside the soil,who ever has the largest reserve produce more ..and also about Agni 3 who said its not ready??your party class??some thing to chew on..

India Inducts Agni-3 Missile - Defense News

and also do you honestly believe the technology of 1980's will match that of now?? :lol:

huh what about MIG-21 assembling??its falling because its old aircraft..Sukhois are built and assembled here in India only 2 accidents occured here till now..one was due to pilots error..dont tell me that too because of inferior technology because i am happy to show you links of J-10 crashes :partay:

that is hilarious, a country with 1.2 billion people only consume 1/10 steel of a contry with 1.3 billion people, they even can export to us ,what a feat!

and the performance of your not ready agni III only can compare with our 40years old DF-3. this indian fabulous "inducted" after only several test in cluding failed test:rofl:
that is another hilarious, a :blah::blah:joke as i say , no offense.

the mig-21 fall down not they are old ,but they are repaired by your infabulous HAL, sorry, even russia said you produce very inferiou MIG-21 parts, my god, it si MIG21 NOT F22

Chinese fear India. Prove otherwise. AND PLEASE STOP COMPARING YOURSELVES WITH USA AND USSR. You are just some developing country with some third rated defense equipment

:rofl: Do you have no shame to say this?
Yes, we fear india, bcoz indian are very good at "Yoga". Sorry, we dont compair us with RUSSIA, they are bad sample. And yes indeed, china and US has a big gap the same as india and china, so why your media compair india with china?:lol:

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really?what about 1967??what about second world war?what about Vietnam war??what about Russian border conflicts ?? you forget to mention all these :wave:

:rofl:Oh, 4 chinese soldiers and 2 indian soldiers died in 1967, and you are talking about that is a war, a great victory of indian. You guy are so pity. We killed thousands of indian in 1962.:rofl: And make thousands of them play "Yoga" in front of PLA. I have said many times maybe we are weaker than any other country, but we are not the weakest one as long as there is a county called india exist on this planet.:rofl: Make sense, right?:eek:

This not India of 1962. This is the India of 2010. SO STOP LIVING IN 1962.

Haha,:rofl:. Oh, typical indian logic come out again. They think only india is not the india in 1962, and the other country is still the country in 1962? What kind of logic can make you get this conclusion?

Haha,:rofl:. Oh, typical indian logic come out again. They think only india is not the india in 1962, and the other country is still the country in 1962? What kind of logic can make you get this conclusion?

Haha, Oh, typical Chinese logic come out again. They think that in last 40 years they have become some Hyperpower

Back
Top Bottom