What's new

China's Guangzhou ready for 16th Asian Games

Brotherhood

Reaction score
China's Guangzhou ready for 16th Asian Games - People's Daily Online November 11, 2010

9568521615599382997.jpg

Picture taken on Nov. 10, 2010 shows the aerial view of Guangzhou, south China's Guangdong Province. The 16th Asian Games would run in Guangzhou from Nov. 12 to 27. (Xinhua/Yang Zongyou)

17970434594418223687.jpg

14954280544325182870.jpg

6331551610241849683.jpg

10634931667120023086.jpg

The picture taken on Nov. 10, 2010 shows the bird's-eye view of the Tianhe Sports Center Stadium in Guangzhou, south China's GuangdoPicture taken on Nov. 10, 2010 shows a helicopter flying over the illuminated Zhujiang River in Guangzhou, south China's Guangdong Province. The 16th Asian Games would run in Guangzhou from Nov. 12 to 27. (Xinhua/Liu Dawei)ng Province where the Group A soccer match of the 16th Asian Games between China and Kyrgyzstan is held. (Xinhua/Liu Dawei)

15624305814012359277.jpg

2061595291475217680.jpg

Are the Chinese fireworks going to be live this time? unlike the Olympics which were prerecorded

Are the next Indian games going to clean, on time and not just an excuse to line the pockets of politicians?

I just asked a normal question and you getting defensive about it,
the Beijing olympics was also ripe with corruption and were the most polluted games ever! and you talk about cleaning

I just asked a normal question and you getting defensive about it,
the Beijing olympics was also ripe with corruption and were the most polluted games ever! and you talk about cleaning

Ripe with corruption being one incident, that was dealt within the week by the president himself and the most polluted being less polluted than Los Angeles during the same period?

Don't be daft. The fireworks at the stadiums were real. They only used CGI generated for one panoramic fly over shots of the City. The media are a bunch sour pusses.

Don't waste your time on those people whose on a mission to degrade, "new pot, old wine, just like the accusation of the so-called "China's fake space walk"

Now im a troll for asking a question seems very strange considering you brought up Delhi games and called me daft lol when im from Mauritius

You believe everything you read? Poor soul.

Well I have more trust in western media reporting compared to Chinese communist propaganda does that make me a troll now? for asking a question in regards to the fireworks when a simple yes or no would have been sufficient and yes this article is from a reputable newspaper I suggest you read it.

Yes im Indo-Mauritian any issue with that? there are more then 600,000 of us and i dont like to say if one community is better than another seems like only a lowlife would do that is that not what Hitler did in germany to jews?

Well I have more trust in western media reporting compared to Chinese communist propaganda does that make me a troll now? for asking a question in regards to the fireworks when a simple yes or no would have been sufficient and yes this article is from a reputable newspaper I suggest you read it.

Yes im Indo-Mauritian any issue with that? there are more then 600,000 of us and i dont like to say if one community is better than another seems like only a lowlife would do that is that not what Hitler did in germany to jews?

If you want to be brainwashed, then no problem, your choice.

Back
Top Bottom