What's new

Vietnam says it will not host 2019 Asian Games

Your country is obsessed with everything chinese. But that's understandable, after all, we civilized you. You're always a pariah of Chinese.

such stupid fantasia made you more hilarious, bro. I can say that Mongolian and Manchurian civilized you until 1911, other than Japanese conquered you until end of WW II. Chinese civilization is under rule of barbarian.

MY GF love korean dramas too, these womens......I'm speechless! I am more handsome than those Koreans.

Translations always have problems, you can never precisely translate some ancient Chinese things to a foreign language without misstatement.
You can only see korean men crying in films. Lol
Women cry, men cry. What the fck!

Vietnamese vocal translation for chinese films sucks, the actors speak too hard, not natural.

Your country is obsessed with everything chinese. But that's understandable, after all, we civilized you. You're always a pariah of Chinese.
Surely Vietnam is a clone of China, more than Korea ever is.
But Vietnam is many aspects as a good side of China, as we avoid adopting the bad side.

Last edited:
Korea more clone, even Korean surnames are taken from chinese surname.

Vietnam is a backside of china.

Look at S.Korean flag, what does it mean, kid.
you can dream and dream on this backside, Vietnamese and Chinese has been fought again and again in the history. Illusions make you more hilarious, kid..

You can only see korean men crying in films. Lol
Women cry, men cry. What the fck!

Vietnamese vocal translation for chinese films sucks, the actors speak too hard, not natural.

There is always a TRH guy (tall, rich, handsome) in Korean TV series, who loves a poor girl. Then maybe one of them died in an accident or got a cancer or something, to show their love is great.

Look at S.Korean flag, what does it mean, kid.
you can dream and dream on this backside, Vietnamese and Chinese has been fought again and again in the history. Illusions make you more hilarious, kid..

Korean flag has a chinese Bagua! :cheesy: We didn't fight that much, we ruled you for a 1000 years. Your surname is chinese too :rofl:

Last edited:
The game is in 2019, we pull out in 2014, not 2018. That's reasonable time for any country to pick up the tab. I think 2029 is the better for us to host the Asian Game as we will move to the middle income status country.

After this accidents i don't think any major Sports organizations will consider your country again for at least another 20 years from now on. But i think in this current world economic conditions is very acceptable to accept financial restraint as your country reason to drawback the Asian games hosting. No one can blame it though.

I think the Surabaya Major right now will accept the estaffet from your country, she is quite good and opportunistic persons. Just pray the best surely.

After this accidents i don't think any major Sports organizations will consider your country again for at least another 20 years from now on. .
I hope what u say is true. I, along with the rest of the Vietnamese don't want to host this event at all. Vietnamese media put a lot of pressure on the government to withdraw from this event and we were in joy when the PM announced the news.

Let's say that the realistic figure for hosting this game is at least $1 billion usd. How many FOREIGN visitors need to come to Vietnam in order for us to break even? Let's say each visitor spends $1000 on food, hotel, transporation and other accomodation; it means we need at least 1 million visitors to breakeven. Mission impossible as the # of foreign visitors to the Chinese Asian game numbered just 100K. You see, we will be making a loss of at least $900 million by hosting this event for nothing other than superficial "pride".

The sport and cultures ministry applied for the game without prior approval from the prime minister office.
I know you are happy over our failure.

Are you kidding me ?

The ministry applied this without the approval ???

It is not buying a fish in market .

This is not a good excuse for Such kind of big issue, in fact it is the worst excuse , anyone else is better than this one .

Chinese movies, TV drama and music are a daily staple in Vietnam. LOL, you even remake 射雕英雄传.

Look at your pathetic copy, the choreography looks monkeys jumping :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: :omghaha: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are kidding ,right ?

Viet remake 射雕?

No, Viet do not remake any Chinese low budget tv series; that's just a MTV copy cat.
USE 射雕 to make MTV, interesting .

BTW, A tv series is good or not is not decided by budget.

I hope what u say is true. I, along with the rest of the Vietnamese don't want to host this event at all. Vietnamese media put a lot of pressure on the government to withdraw from this event and we were in joy when the PM announced the news.

Let's say that the realistic figure for hosting this game is at least $1 billion usd. How many FOREIGN visitors need to come to Vietnam in order for us to break even? Let's say each visitor spends $1000 on food, hotel, transporation and other accomodation; it means we need at least 1 million visitors to breakeven. Mission impossible as the # of foreign visitors to the Chinese Asian game numbered just 100K. You see, we will be making a loss of at least $900 million by hosting this event for nothing other than superficial "pride".

Well you will lost some opportunity to show the world what your country has achieve and became. You will lost a tremendous free of charge commercial breaks from any major TV and media companies to be shown around the world while they should promoting what kind of beauty the Vietnam has to offer the world. It is all about promoting and showing your hospitality to the world. A mere one to three billion US dollar is a small sum for the after effects. You should know, the Greeks Government still can survive to this day because of their Tourism industries bring a lot of money and revenue even in this very economic depression they had. Same cases with several major tourism industries countries such as Italy and Spain. That's why some country like South Korea, UAE, Brazil, South Africa is very keen to hosting such events like Olympiad, World Cup and so on. All of them wanted to be known around the world. It is not only about superficial pride called Nationalism and so on. It is about promoting and marketing your country.

Back
Top Bottom