What's new

Vietnam says it will not host 2019 Asian Games

You are stupid, trol and troll again and again.

Vietnam apply for host Asiad from 2004 with cost estimated only 150 mill US%. But the situation is changed. What china did recently from 2009 with nine dash to threat and bully all his neigbors included India, Japan, Philipine ... 2011 China has been began harassing our fishermen and demonstrated her power on our sea.

you are brainless as the vietcong governent and the vietcong-flagged bridgades
when it takes some more years for an event to complete the stupid chest thumping vietcong government wont just consider for the price and coffer available at the time of the bidding without due regards paying to the foreseeable changes that may have significant impacts on the costs and operations after they won the bid

That is a show of immaturity, boastfulness and incapability of the vietcongs, you troll
Our sovereignty at SCS is solid which is irrelevant to your national shame on the vietcongs out of this fake attempt!

the vietcongs have also wasted the time, money and aspirations of the Asian Games selection committee and of the other bidding countries.

Last edited:
Guys, stop arguing. The Vietnamese here are just a bunch of complex ridden losers in life, hence all their butt hurt trolling. Real life Vietnamese are friendly, look up to China, and love everything Chinese. If you haven't met any viet or been to vietnam, just go to youtube, all our movies, TV series, music are vietnamese dubbed, LOL. Literally every movies and TV series. Hanoi can qualify to be an autonomous region of china.

such program on TV is like Korean, Japan TV series on TV Vietnam. What kind of autonomy you said here. we kicked you *** back to China from long time.

China has done her shares. Any other asian country that wants to host should get the chance. vn should be fined and banned for such dishonest behavior.

we do it in time base on regulation, itis permited.

such program on TV is like Korean, Japan TV series on TV Vietnam. What kind of autonomy you said here. we kicked you *** back to China from long time.

He is correct. Korean TV serious also popular in China, and at the same time Most Chinese history TV series have Viet subtitle and Pinyin subtitle. Many Vietnamese friends like them, and songs, this proves common people from two countries have some same topics, and they are young people

vn should forget about applying for hosting any big event for the next 50 years at least.

Who will ever trust a country that will do a stunt like this???

The game is in 2019, we pull out in 2014, not 2018. That's reasonable time for any country to pick up the tab. I think 2029 is the better for us to host the Asian Game as we will move to the middle income status country.

Korean TV series drama edge out the Chinese ones by a wide margin these days on Viet television time slot. The Korean put all the pretty girls and guys on screen and they're all well dressed so it's not a surprise that they grab our audience despite their really cheesy drama plot. I don't think Vietnamese are interested in Chinese dramas like we used to because Chinese dramas are mostly ancient oriented plot and the costumes are ancient while the Korean dramas are mostly modern plots as it suits our taste more with our aspiration to become industrialized like Korea

Korean movies are really good, but their TV series or Pop groups are really superficial, don't you think so? Their TV series are too long too boring. Only females in China watch their TV. Chinese TV with ancient elements are improving, the whole Chinese entertainment is on a rising trend, we can expect more quality TV or movies. The culture outreach always comes along with economy rise. Whether ancient or modern is not important, only high quality TV series matters I think. Ancient costume drama could also be awesome.

Korean entertainment industry is really competitive, they "produce" pop stars by dressing them up. Every year, they produce different pop groups with the same package, modern and sexy. But in fact, these stars have no talents at all. They will fade away soon, people only remember their clothes, appearance, because these pop stars have no talent at all.

What do you think when your countryman said about "autonom" here related to such TV series. Cuold we say that China is authonom of Koran when TV in China is broadcast such TV comedia made by Korean.

WTF is autonom? I don't understand your meaning.

To tell you the truth, I've never met a Vietnamese in my entire life. I do not know how their mind works or how they are with the Chinese in real life. All I have every interacted with any Vietnamese is here in this very forum.
But the thing here is, your hatred for all the Vietnamese is clouding your judgment. Do not mix sports with politics.

Let me tell you a story.... I was born to a very poor Chinese family and we had lived in this just one room with no kitchen, no bathroom, no hall, no dining room, no balcony... nothing, nada....It was a room with walls made of card board and I was raised in the very same room where we ate, slept and bathed. We couldn't even afford a motorbike let alone a car. My father used to drop me off to school on his bicycle with his sweat dripping down. I remember those days when we couldn't even afford a proper meal, but my parents would sacrifice their share and then lie to me saying they are not hungry. Today, when I recall those days, It can only bring tears, but I can't change it nor help it, so I promised to myself to become the very best of me. Today, I have almost everything I have ever desired, but I couldn't give back to my parents whatever they have sacrificed. It's the past, I just can't change it, but I can correct it. So, when my mother fell sick, the least I could do was, I had her admitted to the very best hospital in the country, yet, she succumbed. So, money wasn't everything. It's how we make ourselves to become a proper human being.
Now, you tell me, should I be rude and superior when someone is dirt poor and then laugh at them? Or should I recall and understand the days of my childhood life? You be the judge.
I see you live in Canada. There is a huge vietnamese community in Canada. You can visit this Little Vietnam if you have time to spare. Google to check the places.

Last edited:
He is correct. Korean TV serious also popular in China, and at the same time Most Chinese history TV series have Viet subtitle and Pinyin subtitle. Many Vietnamese friends like them, and songs, this proves common people from two countries have some same topics, and they are young people
My wife loved korean dramas...but after seeing many films, she finds them boring as all follow more or less same plots.
Chinese ancient films are popular in Vietnam and overseas, but most vocal translations are not nice.

The thread is about the vietcong govt's mis-management on all fronts
it is not about China's ownership of SCS and islands
your off topic comment is ignored
You troll, too.
Actually the choice was made between losing hundred million dollar or losing face, the government decided for the latter.

My wife loved korean dramas...but after seeing many films, she finds them boring as all follow more or less same plots.
Chinese ancient films are popular in Vietnam and overseas, but most vocal translations are not nice.

MY GF love korean dramas too, these womens......I'm speechless! I am more handsome than those Koreans.

Translations always have problems, you can never precisely translate some ancient Chinese things to a foreign language without misstatement.

vn should forget about applying for hosting any big event for the next 50 years at least.

Who will ever trust a country that will do a stunt like this???

You can check on history of ASIAD sport games. Media in Vietnam (VTV news) reported that many country has been given up his right to host this event when they can not satisfy all requiremnt of OAC, including S.Korea and Pakistan... in the past, and Vietnam is not the first country do that.

What do you think when Brasilia people is demonstrated agains th World football chempionship in Brasil ? when how many time Brasil won this cup ? This more funny, isn't it ?

WTF is autonom? I don't understand your meaning.

Pls to read comment of your guy Fattyasids post number 87 on this thread.

Last edited:
It actually doesn't matter that much, Vietnam can still host another game in the future. There are chances.

Chinese movies, TV drama and music are a daily staple in Vietnam. LOL, you even remake 射雕英雄传.

Look at your pathetic copy, the choreography looks monkeys jumping :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: :omghaha: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Chinese movies, TV drama and music are a daily staple in Vietnam. LOL, you even remake 射雕英雄传.

Look at your pathetic copy, the kung fu choreography looks monkeys jumping :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: :omghaha: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Such mestizo did it, and posted on yuotube, where they are now in Vietnam or oversea, we don't care. Frankly speaking when it too much and with very stranger accent of Hua people, it made people quickly become boring. don't say about advertising were inserted in TV comedia saying loudly about about Kitchen, toilet cleaning, washing materials, etc, Its no good to propaganda for China culture.

You're Chinese you have to much fantasia about you. :pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

Last edited:
Such mestizo did it, and posted on yuotube, where they are now in Vietnam or oversea, we don't care. Frankly speaking when it too much and with very stranger accent of Hua people, it made people quickly become boring. Its no good to propaganda for China culture.

You're Chinese you have to much fantasia about you. :pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

Your country is obsessed with everything chinese. But that's understandable, after all, we civilized you. You're always a pariah of Chinese.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom