What's new

Vietnam says it will not host 2019 Asian Games

Unlike China, Vietnam does not fear losing face. Lol
Pride or not, error shall be corrected when detected.

so you are telling me that you are shameless and you feel great about it. keep in mind, there is no way for you to talk out of this fiasco. right now Vietnam needs to sincerely apologize for the trouble it caused to the Asian community, OCA specifically.

so you are telling me that you are shameless and you feel great about it. keep in mind, there is no way for you to talk out of this fiasco. right now Vietnam needs to sincerely apologize for the trouble it caused to the Asian community, OCA specifically.

Correct
Now

If Vietnam forfeits the right to host Asian Games, it should be punished for not fulfilling its responsibility and should pay for other contingent loss!

This is not a child game....

Hosting the Asian Game can't be in the vicinity of $150-300 million; more likely $1 billion. I'm pretty sure the sport comitte will fine us for this incident. If the fine is about $1 million; it is still a bargain compared to us having to spend close to $1 billion for an event that we highly likely won't recuperate the cost

Hosting the Asian Game can't be in the vicinity of $150-300 million; more likely $1 billion. I'm pretty sure the sport comitte will fine us for this incident. If the fine is about $1 million; it is still a bargain compared to us having to spend close to $1 billion for an event that we highly likely won't recuperate the cost

your comment from the perspective of a Vietnamese is quite reasonable to me. I too believe the incredibly low budget is bs. take the commonwealth games in New Delhi for an example, initial budget was $270million, but the real cost, excluding non-sport infrastructures, reached $1.9 billion. I have to say that whoever cooked up the $150-300 million number planned to fool both vietnam and the international community.

on the other hand, your country's reputation is at stake. it is not purely a financial gain/loss issue. the message that such withdrawal sends out is quite damaging, so you have to work hard now for the damage control. Some fine is not enough to make up the trouble. Vietnam needs to and must work with OCA to ensure the games are to be held successfully.

but some vietnamese members here are only making it much worse.

The vietcongs are running into a massive desperations here or otherwise they wont drop the ball so easily

I am expecting some explanations from the vietcongs, the organising committee and the remedial actions

Have a heart, buddy. Remember we were once in their situation. We should be humble at times. :cheers:

I hope you are not embarrassing yourself
you dont even know what humbleness means and under what circumstances to use it
review the track records of the vietcongs and the vicious intentions and parodies of their real or false-flagged trolls have been staging on forums here or elsewhere
I bet you dont know what are the collusions they are making on with other parties like the pinoys et al
What are they buying their weapons for?
Who thumped their chests to bid for the Asian games to start with? their fishermen? their farmers or their forum trolls?
:crazy::disagree:

they are buying weapons because china and the Philippines want their islands where resources are found

and the russians are happy traders more so than the Amercans!

Last edited:
hmm....
sad news indeed ....
vietnam should have hosted the game ........by this way they would have earned more then what they would have invested....
+ by hosting they would have earned the international fame too.....

I hope you are not embarrassing yourself
you dont even know what humbleness means and under what circumstances to use it
review the track records of the vietcongs and the vicious intentions and parodies of their real or false-flagged trolls have been staging on forums here or elsewhere
I bet you dont know what are the collusions they are making on with other parties like the pinoys et al
Who thumped their chests to bid for the Asian games to start with? their fishermen? their farmers or their forum trolls?
To tell you the truth, I've never met a Vietnamese in my entire life. I do not know how their mind works or how they are with the Chinese in real life. All I have every interacted with any Vietnamese is here in this very forum.
But the thing here is, your hatred for all the Vietnamese is clouding your judgment. Do not mix sports with politics.

Let me tell you a story.... I was born to a very poor Chinese family and we had lived in this just one room with no kitchen, no bathroom, no hall, no dining room, no balcony... nothing, nada....It was a room with walls made of card board and I was raised in the very same room where we ate, slept and bathed. We couldn't even afford a motorbike let alone a car. My father used to drop me off to school on his bicycle with his sweat dripping down. I remember those days when we couldn't even afford a proper meal, but my parents would sacrifice their share and then lie to me saying they are not hungry. Today, when I recall those days, It can only bring tears, but I can't change it nor help it, so I promised to myself to become the very best of me. Today, I have almost everything I have ever desired, but I couldn't give back to my parents whatever they have sacrificed. It's the past, I just can't change it, but I can correct it. So, when my mother fell sick, the least I could do was, I had her admitted to the very best hospital in the country, yet, she succumbed. So, money wasn't everything. It's how we make ourselves to become a proper human being.
Now, you tell me, should I be rude and superior when someone is dirt poor and then laugh at them? Or should I recall and understand the days of my childhood life? You be the judge.

To tell you the truth, I've never met a Vietnamese in my entire life. I do not know how their mind works or how they are with the Chinese in real life. All I have every interacted with any Vietnamese is here in this very forum.
But the thing here is, your hatred for all the Vietnamese is clouding your judgment. Do not mix sports with politics.

Let me tell you a story.... I was born to a very poor Chinese family and we had lived in this just one room with no kitchen, no bathroom, no hall, no dining room, no balcony... nothing, nada....It was a room with walls made of card board and I was raised in the very same room where we ate, slept and bathed. We couldn't even afford a motorbike let alone a car. My father used to drop me off to school on his bicycle with his sweat dripping down. I remember those days when we couldn't even afford a proper meal, but my parents would sacrifice their share and then lie to me saying they are not hungry. Today, when I recall those days, It can only bring tears, but I can't change it nor help it, so I promised to myself to become the very best of me. Today, I have almost everything I have ever desired, but I couldn't give back to my parents whatever they have sacrificed. It's the past, I just can't change it, but I can correct it. So, when my mother fell sick, the least I could do was, I had her admitted to the very best hospital in the country, yet, she succumbed. So, money wasn't everything. It's how we make ourselves to become a proper human being.
Now, you tell me, should I be rude and superior when someone is dirt poor and then laugh at them? Or should I recall and understand the days of my childhood life? You be the judge.

stop this nonsense! I am gettin tired of reading it after your second sentence!
I am not hating them all
I have met a few nice vietcongs and getting into acquaintance with one or 2 beautiful viet girls
STFU!

stop this nonsense! I am gettin tired of reading it after your second sentence!
I am not hating them all
I have met a few nice vietcongs and getting into acquaintance with one or 2 beautiful viet girls
STFU!
Why are you so mad????

Why are you so mad????

because you are silly with wrong judgements

Let me tell you
Most vietcongs are unlike the trolls or their stupid and greedy govt here
they never act like gambit (if he is really vietcong) or viet niceguy or that eastsomebody or vivi sombody or bq somebody or recho somebody et al as far as I experienced
I once had my car fixed by a viet garageman. He is another very nice viet that I have met
I didnt feel we are people of 2 nations even we had wars

But this case is different
This is stupidity on their government who have been antagonistic towards us in our territorial claims, backstabbing us despite our massive help for their independence and all that
Again what are they buying their weapons for ? against Thailand, Laos or Cambodia?
And are you trying to be "humble" in front of the bridgade of vietcong trolls (real or false) here on PDF or elsewhere?

Give me a break.!

These bunch is just as worst as the indian cheerleaders or the nationalistic pinoys!

Last edited:
So what's the right judgement. Perhaps, I can learn some from you.

in addition to the comment above you what is the vietcongs' role in the SCS dispute and duiring some ASEAN meetings?

If they are in tragedy, like stricken by a tsunami etc - Heavens forbit, then our sympathy on humantarian grounds
Not need to be humble here, just sympathy and may be assistance to render

This case is a sheer governmental error. I bash them based on their error. Why should I be "humble" on their errors of their own creation when they have been acting very vicious on us on relatively minor issues by comparison like slowing of our economy?!

Last edited:
Guys, stop arguing. The Vietnamese here are just a bunch of complex ridden losers in life, hence all their butt hurt trolling. Real life Vietnamese are friendly, look up to China, and love everything Chinese. If you haven't met any viet or been to vietnam, just go to youtube, all our movies, TV series, music are vietnamese dubbed, LOL. Literally every movies and TV series. Hanoi can qualify to be an autonomous region of china.

Last edited:
Guys, stop arguing. The Vietnamese here are just a bunch of complex ridden losers who failed miserably in life, hence all their butt hurt trolling. Real life Vietnamese are friendly, look up to China, and love everything Chinese. If you haven't met any viet or been to vietnam, just go to youtube, all our movies, TV series, music are vietnamese dubbed, LOL. Literally every movies and TV series. Hanoi can qualify to be an autonomous region of china.
Haha... it's nothing serious. Everything is good. Shuttler was just a bit upset. ;)

China has done her shares. Any other asian country that wants to host should get the chance. vn should be fined and banned for such dishonest behavior.

The vietcongs are running into a massive desperations here or otherwise they wont drop the ball so easily
!

You are stupid, trol and troll again and again.

Vietnam apply for host Asiad from 2004 with cost estimated only 150 mill US%. But the situation is changed. What china did recently from 2009 with nine dash to threat and bully all his neigbors included India, Japan, Philipine ... 2011 China has been began harassing our fishermen and demonstrated her power on our sea.

Back
Top Bottom