What's new

China struggles to tame illegal foreign laborers

If you were born in the 80's, you are still a yellow hair little kid. When I was born, your parents were still too young to copulate.

So you're an old man. :lol: I thought so.

Were your ancestors once from China? Normally I would not bother to explain to a foreigner like yourself, however if you are ethnic Chinese I will try one last time.

Hong Kong was always Chinese territory. Doesn't matter who occupied or administered it.

Same as Taiwan, same as the Diaoyutai islands.

Others can occupy and administer it, however it will always remain Chinese territory.

so the vast majority of the land was leased(therefore HK was not owned by UK), and the 'ownership' of the rest of the land was revoked in the 80s and eventually given up by UK, so what's all the fuss about? stop living in a cave FFS

it is as stupid as to say India is owned by the British

Who you know English grammar, such as past tense and present tense? You probably don't. So go back to school. It will do you good.

So you're an old man. :lol: I thought so.

Were your ancestors once from China? Normally I would not bother to explain to a foreigner like yourself, however if you are ethnic Chinese I will try one last time.

Hong Kong was always Chinese territory. Doesn't matter who occupied or administered it.

Same as Taiwan, same as the Diaoyutai islands.

Others can occupy and administer it, however it will always remain Chinese territory.

So I am an old fart. And what does that got to do the argument at hand.

And you are repeating yourself, trying to grasping at straws.

And just what make you think I am an ethnic Chinese? Do you think there is nobody other than the nationalistic Chinese know and can talk about the Chinese history and issues? There are thousand of China hands in foreign educational institutions who know more about China than a kid like you.

You are not only a kid but a narrow minded one.

Who you know English grammar, such as past tense and present tense?

If you were born in the 80's, you are still a yellow hair little kid. When I was born, your parents were still too young to copulate.

If you're going to lecture huskie on his English grammar, then you should fix your own first. :lol:

And you're a Canadian too, isn't English your primary language of education?

@armchairPrivate :

After '97, people born in HK were given a BNO passport which is different than a citizenship or landed immigrant status. It just means they can visit UK for up to six month without applying for Visa, which is totally different than a citizenship card.

"British Nationals (Overseas) enjoy visa-free access for up to six months to enter the United Kingdom"
"In accordance with UK immigration rules the holder of this passport does not require an entry certificate or visa to visit the UK."

@armchairPrivate :

After '97, people born in HK were given a BNO passport which is different than a citizenship or landed immigrant status. It just means they can visit UK for up to six month without applying for Visa, which is totally different than a citizenship card.

"British Nationals (Overseas) enjoy visa-free access for up to six months to enter the United Kingdom"
"In accordance with UK immigration rules the holder of this passport does not require an entry certificate or visa to visit the UK."

That's correct.
Before that, HK citizens who held the British passport enjoyed the full privilege of a British subject. Then the Brits realized the possibility of 6 million HKers could overwhelm the little British Isles, they decided to make the HKers a second class British subject. That's how devious the Brits were/are.

Last edited:
I remember that in '90, there were stories about illegal Chinese Immigrants who left their country to Hongkong and Western Countries. But it seems that they have a very-very different story now. Instead of having leaving people problem, they got illegal immigrants from another countries.

We need to strengthen up the Vietnam border to prevent these Vietnamese from illegally enter our country. This is a matter of law. Economic refugee is not acceptable.

In the US there are thousand of illegal immigrant that come from mainland China, people will migrated to any place for better job and better quality of life. This is just nature process of human migration throughout history of mankind. We all part of this planet but what seperate us are our nationality or the crutch of religion. China population over 1.3 billions, the illegal immigrant risk their life to live and work in horrible condition in China said much about their own struggle back in their own country. You know Mainland Chinese will take advantage of these poor people and work them like a slave for some minimun gain with some job opportunity offer by China economy.

Back
Top Bottom