What's new

China's Ghost Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand you may not like it but I call it the freedom of thought and speech.

Get used to it when people 'brought in stuff like... and such stuff'.

Thanks.

No, it is called "defensive mechanism". It kicks in especially when one doubts the intentions of the other party.

It doesn't have to be that way but it is.

No, it is called "defensive mechanism". It kicks in especially when one doubts the intentions of the other party.

It doesn't have to be that way but it is.

This about sums it up. :tup:

It's a self-fufilling cycle. We all play our parts.

Because it is something that annoys me. :D

And you mentioned "self-fulfilling prophecies", so I gave some examples. Which I later clarified on request.

Do you agree with my assessment that those are self-fulfilling prophecies?

Not those NDTV reports for sure!

But yes, Indo-Chinese hostilities can be a self fulfilling prophesy. I would prefer it not to happen but it may.

But you find that "Chinese analyst" "not stupid"?

BTW, this thread is not about India at all. Not sure why some people felt the need to make it one.

We have enough stupid news in China. So please save second hand English version news, will you?

Can you stop posting such stupid news if I fully admire and respect the sacred right of stupidity of Indian and somewhere else press?

I don't see any harm in having unoccupied spaces. The way China's middle class earning is growing, they will be occupied within a year or two. We should not mix China's image with North Korea, where they tries to hide the slums and poverty behind the curtains of modern buildings.

P.S. : Where is this thread heading bdw?

We have enough stupid news in China. So please save second hand English version news, will you?

Can you stop posting such stupid news if I fully admire and respect the sacred right of stupidity of Indian and somewhere else press?

Not sure I understood what you meant.

What do you want me to stop posting? What did I post that offended you?

Stupid news in China doesn't concern me. In such large countries as our, there is no dearth of stupidity and brilliance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I tried the other choice first. Didn't go very well. :P

Anyway, I'm out of here. Have fun. :wave:

I think you did.

I came to this thread only because some people made it an India thread for some reasons best known to them.

I don't see any harm in having unoccupied spaces. The way China's middle class earning is growing, they will be occupied within a year or two. We should not mix China's image with North Korea, where they tries to hide the slums and poverty behind the curtains of modern buildings.

P.S. : Where is this thread heading bdw?

Over heat in the real estate sector is for sure something worth worry about for Grandpa Wen. But not the country is in the path of urbanization. There are far more people need to be placed in apartments than the available houses. It is all about a balance of funding the right projects in the right place and right time.

:pop: Indian media have any connection with "Ghost Cities"?
Hey, stop the fighting.

:pop: Herdsmen riding on the highway. China's highway speed limit is not less than 60 km/h.

2005101721816.jpg

899397_990763.jpg

:pop: Indian media have any connection with "Ghost Cities"?
Hey, stop the fighting.

Actually, it is the western and Arab media which has brought out the news.

It is newsworthy.

In so far as India is concerned, such issues are important so that India learns from China's mistakes.

Wise men learn by other men's mistakes, fools by their own.
--H. G. Bohn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom