What's new

China's Ghost Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of a funny incident, my colleague in NY offered me a cigarette as the best Chinese had, he swore he could'nt smoke any other even turkish ones since it was so good, now a pack cocsts $15 in NY so I agreed to try and believe me, even the ameicans make better, hell even good ol' Gold flake is much better, of course I couldnt tell him that since he is a friend.

One mans meat is another man's poison.

A lot of people don't get used to curry. Does it logically lead to the conclusion that Indian food sucks?

Jesus Christ, this will most likely cause a property collapse like no other.

BTW, it reminds me of a nuclear testing town.

GILLEM TULLOCH: It can't stay this way because we're in the upswing of a bubble, and when the bubble bursts, it will impoverish vast numbers of people.

REPORTER: Will there be anger and disgruntlement?

GILLEM TULLOCH: Yes, it increases the chances that you get some form of social unrest.

Yes, and I think it applies perfectly to Sino-Indian relations.

Though I hope that the Indian media's prophecies, of a future Sino-Indian war in 2012/2014/2017 etc. do NOT come true.

I dislike unnecessary bloodshed, as I'm sure most do.

Just wanna know how many Sino-indian wars had happened in Indian media's prophecies?

GILLEM TULLOCH: It can't stay this way because we're in the upswing of a bubble, and when the bubble bursts, it will impoverish vast numbers of people.

REPORTER: Will there be anger and disgruntlement?

GILLEM TULLOCH: Yes, it increases the chances that you get some form of social unrest.

Is this something you guys are happy to witness a social unrest in China ?

Yes, and I think it applies perfectly to Sino-Indian relations.

Though I hope that the Indian media's prophecies, of a future Sino-Indian war in 2012/2014/2017 etc. do NOT come true.

I dislike unnecessary bloodshed, as I'm sure most do.

At least on the forums it does!

Regarding media reports. that is where the "perspective" thingy comes in.

That was not a "media prophesy", it was a news channel reporting something that a "think tank" conjured up as a likely scenario. It was a private channel. They report stuff from different sources. Its not their job to "prophesy".

We have all heard of that "Chinese analyst" who talked of plan of breaking up India in Chinese state controlled media. How many times you have seen Indians mention it. That has more chances of being s state policy or at least state sanction.

Perceptions are easy to build and difficult to change.

Just wanna know how many Sino-indian wars had happened in Indian media's prophecies?

The three I mentioned, are the ones that were posted as thread topics on this site.

There could be more, but I don't really want to read anymore.

This is the one that has the earliest date (2012).

China could attack India before 2012 - NDTV.com

This is the PDF discussion on the 2014 one, quite funny.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/93421-china-can-attack-india-2014-a.html

:coffee: That is a low-level error.
Inner Mongolia is a sparsely populated province, it is foolish that Construction of major cities in Inner Mongolia. Herders are more used to living in yurts.
Finally, a funny scene appeared. No one living in the mega city...

Herders are used to living in yurts:

200981215741294.jpg

20076510813_6_9941.jpg

You are so cruel to deprive the right of Inner Mongolian people to enjoying a modern city life. Actually I think Hohhot is a pretty good place and is the most alike to Beijing, natural and graceful.

Instead of focusing on one deserted mall in a country as vast as China, why not discuss this little graph?

mckin3-23.6.jpg

One mans meat is another man's poison.

A lot of people don't get used to curry. Does it logically lead to the conclusion that Indian food sucks?

Hey take it easy man, no offence to chinese tobacco whatever that may be, it was just an incident I remembered reading that post about Chinese tobacco being mandatory for Chinese officials.

The three I mentioned, are the ones that were posted as thread topics on this site.

There could be more, but I don't really want to read anymore.

This is the one that has the earliest date (2012).

China could attack India before 2012 - NDTV.com

This is the PDF discussion on the 2014 one, quite funny.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/93421-china-can-attack-india-2014-a.html

The title is:

China could attack India before 2012, claims analyst

How hard could that be to see?

:pop: Economic crisis?

China's rapid economic development over 33 years.
This 33 years, the world has experienced four economic crisis, none economic crisis hurt the China. Did Western economists really don't know the reason?

What does "you guys" mean?

The person who reported this or the person who posted this here?

I think I get my point pretty clear. To whom I'm talking to and who replied my post? Those people's idea I'm curious to know.

The correct question, is what is wrong with the Indian members here, to cause the Chinese to have this perception. :azn:

You guys never fail to live up to expectations.

but u guys are really touchy, just look at the past few threads in the forum.

indians on the other hand tend to ignore chinese trolls, which is a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom