What's new

China's Ghost Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some minds have been conditioned to look for the negative in anything coming from any Indian.

You and your vagaries... pray tell what is this ominous "less charitable reason" that you're speculating about.

Local reasons, not anything sinister!

You need more details that that?

Bullsht, you know exactly what the OP's intentions are. Stop being facetious.

Even you can see how subjective that is!

"Intentions"! You may go looking for it all you want. I don't know it, you don't know it and it doesn't matter.

What do you have besides another vague answer?

Well, as far as I know, the local political leaderships in China make some decisions that are not really based on sound economic factors or demand and supply. There have been several instance that I have read about, including forcing people to buy a certain brand of cigarettes in a specified quantity, drinking a particular brand of alcohol and some other similar stuff.

I am not trying to find anything negative, just being factual. China is trying to marry political communism with economic capitalism and there will be contradictions there.

You can look for all my "intentions" you want. I frankly couldn't care less.

Bullsht, you know exactly what the OP's intentions are. Stop being facetious.

Some people may manage to convince themselves otherwise.

They are free to think what they want. But attempting to convince those on the other side, will most likely be a lost cause.

Well, as far as I know, the local political leaderships in China make some decisions that are not really based on sound economic factors or demand and supply. There have been several instance that I have read about, including forcing people to buy a certain brand of cigarettes in a specified quantity, drinking a particular brand of alcohol and some other similar stuff.

I am not trying to find anything negative, just being factual. China is trying to marry political communism with economic capitalism and there will be contradictions there.

You can look for all my "intentions" you want. I frankly couldn't care less.

uh huh. Source?

Some people may manage to convince themselves otherwise.

They are free to think what they want. But attempting to convince those on the other side, will most likely be a lost cause.

You are right, it will be a lost cause and at least I will not even try.

People realize with time the need to keep perspective. Especially on an anonymous forum.

You are right, it will be a lost cause and at least I will not even try.

People realize with time the need to keep perspective. Especially on an anonymous forum.

:lol: :lol: :lol: probably easy to keep perspective walking around with that enormous blind spot.

wats negative here???

Some chinese member complaining it Anti-china... :lol:
wats anti-china here??

And the Indians in the other thread, are complaining about Pakistanis posting anti-India threads.

Meanwhile, they are doing the same thing to us. :lol:

Such hypocrisy...

what is wrong with the chinese people here? there is so much of anti china posts anyone can make from tibet to tineman square to muscle flexing and aggression.
but ghosts towns ?? really?

Kang bashi,Inner Mongolia .really creepy

10080196_991525.jpg

10080221_999996.jpg

10080222_542369.jpg

10080198_530751.jpg

12794358880930304-2037727166.jpg

12794447858916304-402975062.jpg

China issues new rules on real estate agents
BEIJING -- China issued new regulations to regulate real estate brokerage practices, said a statement Tuesday.

The statement, released jointly by the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, the National Development and Reform Commission, and the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, said the regulations will be put into effect on April 1, 2011.

The move is part of the State Council's efforts to rein in China's sizzling property market, according to the statement.

The regulations provide detailed guidance regarding the operations of real estate agents, the realtors' behavior, as well as list prohibitions when conducting business, said the statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom