What's new

China's Choice: India or Pakistan? Which country is more important for China’s future?

Yeah wasn't India screaming about a "Chinese incursion" when Xi Jinping visited India? :lol:

You know who the head of the PLA is? That's right, Xi Jinping. So who do you think gave the order?

?
Then u guyz r backstabber or he is not head of PLA anymore.

Then u guyz r backstabber or he is not head of PLA anymore.

He is the head of the PLA. Moreover, the entire top leadership of the PLA (the CMC) are pretty much entirely Xi Jinping's own supporters.

Check it yourself and see, there are plenty of reports about it. :enjoy:

why you guys waste your time here , all day long. Go outside do something , get a life noobs .....

no one gives a fu(k bout your bull shit you guys write here ....

happy diwali :)

Not according to Modi.

Read carefully.

Modi's bravado ups the ante in India-Pakistan fighting | Reuters

"The message we have been given from the prime minister's office is very clear and precise," said a senior Indian Home Ministry official. "The prime minister's office has instructed us to ensure that Pakistan suffers deep and heavy losses."

In his first extensive comments on the violence, Modi told a political rally on Thursday - when 1,000 Indian mortars rained across into Pakistan - that "it is the enemy that is screaming".

"The enemy has realised that times have changed and their old habits will not be tolerated," he said.

--------------------------------

No amount of semantics will change the fact that Modi ordered them to ensure Pakistan suffered deep and heavy losses, while Modi was yelling "The Enemy is screaming!"

The Pakistani Army did not suffer (since I guess that's what you mean), it was 20 Pakistani civilians who were killed, they were the ones "screaming".

Pakistani army did suffer, there are Indian reports all over the place (from Pakistani point of view there soldiers are superman, no amount of bombing/shooting can hurt them!)
And no where did anyone say that Pak army is the enemy. I only said that Pakistani govt and common citizens are not enemy.

Pakistani army did suffer, there are Indian reports all over the place (from Pakistani point of view there soldiers are superman, no amount of bombing/shooting can hurt them!)
And no where did anyone say that Pak army is the enemy. I only said that Pakistani govt and common citizens are not enemy.

Modi is the PM of India, and he said that Pakistan was India's enemy.

George Fernandes was the Defence Minister of India, and he said China was India's number one enemy.

Please don't tell me some random guy on the internet knows more than their own PM and Defence Minister and Government.

No, you guys are the backstabbers. :lol:

Even your own Henderson-Brooks internal military report said the same thing:

It wasn't China, but Nehru who declared 1962 war - The Times of India

You started the Forward Policy while we were in the middle of the worst famine in our entire history (Great leap forward). And you still lost.
Half truth. This article you keep on posting doesn't give details about events leading up to forward policy and unilaterally declare it to be the cause of war. Second, no matter how worse was your famine, your country and army were better equipped and prepared for a war than India, whose PM was cutting down the army.

why you guys waste your time here , all day long. Go outside do something , get a life noobs .....

no one gives a fu(k bout your bull shit you guys write here ....

happy diwali :)

And you are writing here because?

Modi is the PM of India, and he said that Pakistan was India's enemy.

George Fernandes was the Defence Minister of India, and he said China was India's number one enemy.

Please don't tell me some random guy on the internet knows more than their own PM and Defence Minister and Government.

When did he say Pakistan is the enemy. He said two distinct statements, hurt Pakistan, and make enemy realize that his tactics won't be tolerated. Simply means enemy would be hurt and message would be delivered by hurting Pakistan. You are the one picking the wrong meaning out of his statements to suit your agenda.

Half truth. This article you keep on posting doesn't give details about events leading up to forward policy and unilaterally declare it to be the cause of war. Second, no matter how worse was your famine, your country and army were better equipped and prepared for a war than India, whose PM was cutting down the army.

Here is some more enlightenment from the Henderson-Brooks report:

Dhola Post that triggered war was on China's side of McMahon Line | Business Standard

Basically, India set up military outposts far beyond the McMahon line, in land India does not even claim! Basically pure Chinese land. Then Nehru ordered the Indian Army to "throw the Chinese out" of that land, i.e. out of our own land.

Imagine Mexico set up military outposts in Texas, then told the Mexican Army to "throw the Americans" out of their own land. How ridiculous.

And please don't tell me you know more than your own Army, who compiled the Henderson-Brooks report in 1962.

When did he say Pakistan is the enemy. He said two distinct statements, hurt Pakistan, and make enemy realize that his tactics won't be tolerated. Simply means enemy would be hurt and message would be delivered by hurting Pakistan. You are the one picking the wrong meaning out of his statements to suit your agenda.

Modi is an ultra right wing nationalist who was elected on a platform to be aggressive with neighbouring countries.

The current shelling that is occuring between India and Pakistan could have been halted long time ago but it wont be due to Modi's right wing credientials being damaged if he eased up on Pakistan.

In short, India elected a Hitler.

You are taking word games (semantics) to a new low. :lol:

Just read it, don't listen to me, just read the statement from India's own government:

Modi's bravado ups the ante in India-Pakistan fighting | Reuters

"The message we have been given from the prime minister's office is very clear and precise," said a senior Indian Home Ministry official. "The prime minister's office has instructed us to ensure that Pakistan suffers deep and heavy losses."

In his first extensive comments on the violence, Modi told a political rally on Thursday - when 1,000 Indian mortars rained across into Pakistan - that "it is the enemy that is screaming".

"The enemy has realised that times have changed and their old habits will not be tolerated," he said.

--------------------------------

Who is the "Enemy that is screaming"? Venezuela?

Here is some more enlightenment from the Henderson-Brooks report:

Dhola Post that triggered war was on China's side of McMahon Line | Business Standard News

Basically, India set up military outposts far beyond the McMahon line, in land India does not even claim! Basically pure Chinese land. Then Nehru ordered the Indian Army to "throw the Chinese out" of that land, i.e. out of our own land.

Imagine Mexico set up military outposts in Texas, then told the Mexican Army to "throw the Americans" out of their own land. How ridiculous.

And please don't tell me you know more than your own Army, who compiled the Henderson-Brooks report in 1962.

Complete HB report wasn't publicized, neither the interview you are quoting gives full details. You are ignoring the events which led up to forward policy, whose immediate aftermath was the conflict.

Who is the "Enemy that is screaming"? Venezuela?

I am not going to say Pakistani army. I will leave that to your imagination.

I am not going to say Pakistani army. I will leave that to your imagination.

LOL, stop with the word games. Who is the "Enemy that is screaming" in Modi's quote above?

And you guys consider the Pakistani Army to be the de facto representative of the Pakistani state in any case.

Back
Top Bottom