What's new

China's Choice: India or Pakistan? Which country is more important for China’s future?

Not previous, a past minister.
A permanent enemy in an international arena. Hopefully Chinese government think differently!

Apparently India did not get the memo that "There are no friends or enemies in geopolitics".

The Indian Government is happy to label China as their "Number one enemy".

And just a few days ago, Modi was ranting and referring to Pakistan as the enemy, boasting that "The enemy won't try that again".

Modi's bravado ups the ante in India-Pakistan fighting - Reuters

In his first extensive comments on the violence, Modi told a political rally on Thursday - when 1,000 Indian mortars rained across into Pakistan - that "it is the enemy that is screaming".

"The enemy has realised that times have changed and their old habits will not be tolerated," he said.

^^ This is the "clear headed government" that refuses to label anyone as an enemy.

Apparently India did not get the memo that "There are no friends or enemies in geopolitics".

The Indian Government is happy to label China as their "Number one enemy".

Can you point out within past 16 years when Indian govt labeled Chinese govt? Or we just have to assume your words are word of god and absolute truth?

And just a few days ago, Modi was ranting and referring to Pakistan as the enemy, boasting that "The enemy won't try that again".

Modi's bravado ups the ante in India-Pakistan fighting - Reuters

^^ This is the "clear headed government" that refuses to label anyone as an enemy.
The people with which we are engaged in constant violence are enemy, aren't they? Than again, he didn't called Pakistani govt to be the enemy!

Can you point out within past 16 years when Indian govt labeled Chinese govt? Or we just have to assume your words are word of god and absolute truth?

The people with which we are engaged in constant violence are enemy, aren't they? Than again, he didn't called Pakistani govt to be the enemy!

I quoted your own Government, that likes to throw the word "enemy" around like candy.

A few days ago, when Modi was shelling Pakistani civilian villages (killing 20 Pakistanis) he said "The Enemy is screaming!"

So who did he mean? It was women and children who were screaming, with their legs blown off.

I quoted your own Government, that likes to throw the word "enemy" around like candy.
As I said, point out when in past 16 years did they label China as enemy? Irrelevant of what words our govt throws out..

A few days ago, when Modi was shelling Pakistani civilian villages (killing 20 Pakistanis) he said "The Enemy is screaming!"

So who did he mean? It was women and children who were screaming, with their legs blown off.
Certainly not the Pakistani govt or the people! And I hope you are with equal zeal calculating the Indian causality caused by the mindless Pakistani bombing. Off course, for you Indians are fodder whose slight assertiveness is warmongering in the face of your and your ally's hegemony!

You are living in a time-warp, dude. George Fernandes is not only not Defence Minister now, he is dead and gone.
So wake up and live in the present! :rofl:

It was India that labelled China as their "number one enemy".

If you think that is wrong, why doesn't your country make a government statement and change it?

By the way, when Modi was saying "The Enemy are screaming!" a few days ago, who was he talking about? The 20 Pakistani civilians that he killed on your LOC?

By the way, when Modi was saying "The Enemy are screaming!" a few days ago, who was he talking about? The 20 Pakistani civilians that he killed on your LOC?

Let me say it again, neither the democratically elected govt nor the common Pakistani citizens are India's enemy...

Let me say it again, neither the democratically elected govt nor the common Pakistani citizens are India's enemy...

Not according to Modi.

Read carefully.

Modi's bravado ups the ante in India-Pakistan fighting | Reuters

"The message we have been given from the prime minister's office is very clear and precise," said a senior Indian Home Ministry official. "The prime minister's office has instructed us to ensure that Pakistan suffers deep and heavy losses."

In his first extensive comments on the violence, Modi told a political rally on Thursday - when 1,000 Indian mortars rained across into Pakistan - that "it is the enemy that is screaming".

"The enemy has realised that times have changed and their old habits will not be tolerated," he said.

--------------------------------

No amount of semantics will change the fact that Modi ordered them to ensure Pakistan suffered deep and heavy losses, while Modi was yelling "The Enemy is screaming!"

The Pakistani Army did not suffer (since I guess that's what you mean), it was 20 Pakistani civilians who were killed, they were the ones "screaming".

It was India that labelled China as their "number one enemy".

If you think that is wrong, why doesn't your country make a government statement and change it?

What for? Just to keep you happy? :lol:
Xi Jinping had no issues with that when he came to India.......and he counts for more than any "anointed dude" aka PDF label-walla in the Indian scheme of things.
Now just come out of your "Maya-jaal"; or you forgot what I told you long ago.....:D
I do like your sense of dramatic exaggeration here: Modi killed those 20 guys on the LOC? :azn:
Now you've begun to sound like that "Beardo-Weirdo" Hafizzzz Sayeed in Paksitan. And I'm liking it.....good show :tup:

What for? Just to keep you happy? :lol:
Xi Jinping had no issues with that when he came to India.......and he counts for more than any "anointed dude" aka PDF label-walla in the Indian scheme of things.
Now just come out of your "Maya-jaal"; or you forgot what I told you long ago.....:D
I do like your sense of dramatic exaggeration here: Modi killed those 20 guys on the LOC? :azn:
Now you've begun to sound like that "Beardo-Weirdo" Hafizzzz Sayeed in Paksitan. And I'm liking it.....good show :tup:

Yeah wasn't India screaming about a "Chinese incursion" when Xi Jinping visited India? :lol:

You know who the head of the PLA is? That's right, Xi Jinping. So who do you think gave the order?

I remember you telling me, but I forgot what it means exactly. Does it mean a dream or something?

Imagine an alliance , Russia , China , India , Pakistan , Malaysia ... west worst nightmare to let these countries to come along .

Back
Top Bottom