What's new

China's Ambitions Reshaping South Asia as it Surges into India's Backyard

"most of the communist nations dont belive cia fact book report,i cant do much abt that,ur nominal gdp is taken from imf report rather than cia fact book"

abt growth we achived 7.5% growth in last fiscal,higher than ur marvellous south korea

and r u really a vietnamese or some chinese behind a vietnam flag

i had stayed in germany for nearly 5 months were i befriended 3 vietnami guys,what they perceive abt india is in complete contrast what u say here[/QUOTE]

Do not take it too seriously. I just present some facts to show that India, like Vietnam, is still having long way ahead to compete China. In Vietnam, people do not care much what other countries says about us. And I myself would prefer other countries keep criticizing us rather than praise.

I am from Hanoi. India is great friend of Vietnam, but just a friend.

Do not take it too seriously. I just present some facts to show that India, like Vietnam, is still having long way ahead to compete China. In Vietnam, people do not care much what other countries says about us. And I myself would prefer other countries keep criticizing us rather than praise.

I am from Hanoi. India is great friend of Vietnam, but just a friend.

u showed ur fact,i shown mine,india is behind china,but pitting india at the same league of vietnam(size of ecnomies show something else)i dont want to get in a "who's better than whom" debate,let the world decide that and to an extent they had decided that.

abt frndship,in this growing multipolar world from east to west we r having frnds that we had never before,nations with bucket load deals of greater cooperation,trade,military cooperation,nuclear deals etc,just anything what we ask

yes vietnam is one of them with whom india had developed a great amt of frndship with a good priority,but yes vietnam is only a frnd

u showed ur fact,i shown mine,india is behind china,but pitting india at the same league of vietnam(size of ecnomies show something else)

Vietnamese surely do not appreciate the honor to be put in same league with India. We always think of ourselves as an East Asian country, but now end up like other South East Asian. What a shame.

Vietnamese surely do not appreciate the honor to be put in same league with India. We always think of ourselves as an East Asian country, but now end up like other South East Asian. What a shame.

yes ur free to appreciate or percive anything u want,after all u r a free country

btw shame to in south east asia,so u dont like to be clubbed in the growing ASEAN group or was that something specific for india

you can call it what you want but it does not change the fact that it indian territory and 1.2 billion people call it arunachal pradesh so keep calling it south tibet makes no differance to us

Indian populaton is 1.2billion? Not 1billion?

china did good in few last years but its not mean India cant catch china growth

now first priority is china not Pakistan

I have read several posts like this one posted by you. Just indian will bla bla bla withou any supporting, post like yours is a wasting of network resources. Next time, try to post something which is worthy to read.:smokin:

u showed ur fact,i shown mine,india is behind china,but pitting india at the same league of vietnam(size of ecnomies show something else)

Vietnam has always been an east asian country just like China, Japan and the Koreas.

We may have had our differences in the past over territorial and political disputes but this is a time to look forward.

India is welcome to join us, as long as it surrenders its claims to hegemony over the indian ocean.

who laughs when we interfight? the white man.

Vietnam has always been an east asian country just like China, Japan and the Koreas.

We may have had our differences in the past over territorial and political disputes but this is a time to look forward.

India is welcome to join us, as long as it surrenders its claims to hegemony over the indian ocean.

who laughs when we interfight? the white man.

yes i also favour a very close relation with china,and our trade which is growing at an astounding pace day by day supports

like the west says,chindia is the future

but what hegmony we have shown at the indian ocean region

except the border problems i dont think india and china have any issues with each other

yes i also favour a very close relation with china,and our trade which is growing at an astounding pace day by day supports

like the west says,chindia is the future

but what hegmony we have shown at the indian ocean region

except the border problems i dont think india and china have any issues with each other

Stop using stupid words "chindia", it is shame for chinese.
And dont relate everything to china, west says only india is the future, just enjoy what west said and leave we chinese alone. Thank you.:D

And dont relate everything to china, west says only india is the future, just enjoy what west said and leave we chinese alone. Thank you.:D

yes i am sorry,i used such a derrogatory comment for u

much better name for u is(leave it otherwise u will run to the moderator for help):rofl:

the fact is, even though indians do boast alot and have lots of propaganda, that is not dangerous. i mean let's be serious, and think like if we were india's leaders:

new delhi is 300 km from the border.
beijing is 3000 km from the border.

are they going to attack? no way. not unless they are crazy.

but then think like the leaders of the US:

washington is 11000 km from the nearest US navy base to china.
china is 400 km from the nearest US navy base to china.

a realistic approach to our neighbors is the way to go otherwise we'll become another qing dynasty.

Thanks.

To become an East Asian country, in my opinion, Vietnamese must abandon hinduism. Otherwise, Vietnam will end up becoming another Nepal and Vietnamese will end up with having tremendous identity crisis.

I am not against hinduism, but its a religious ideology cum socio-cultural system inherently linked with Geo-politics and race oriented imperial designs.

Indian populaton is 1.2billion? Not 1billion?

india's actual number of population is more than 1.5-8 billion. I know no one will believe me and I cannot show any evidence. But its the fact and even some indians in india will agree with me.

India's Govt conducted census report does not represent those people who don't have vote cards, the beggars, vagabonds and other illegal immigrants. Not all indians have vote cards and go for voting.

Now, indian govt allows the population to grow because:

1. to use the population as cheap human resources,
2. to use the population to take over other countries' lands through immigration,
3. to use the population as a non-stop supply of military troops,
4. to use the population as a domestic market,
etc etc.

Are you sure you are not jealous of India as India can destroy the arm forces of Pakistan and China in 96 hours but Vietnam or South Korea cannot?:chilli:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom