What's new

China will soon have the warship with laser weaponry

ChineseTiger1986

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
I believe the laser/railgun would apply to those 10,000 tons+ destroyers/cruisers for anti-missile purpose.

½¢Ôؼ¤¹â³ÉÁË¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£[Page:1] - º£¾ü°æ - ³¬¼¶´ó±¾Óª¾üÊÂÂÛ̳ - ×î¾ßÓ°ÏìÁ¦¾üÊÂÂÛ̳ Super Military Forum Of China

BTW, here is a concept of the American laserwarship.

LaserWarship.jpg

China more and more like the USA.
USA more and more like extraterrestrial.
And Russia more and more like India...

Looking forward to the revival of Europe.

USA is still USA.

China wants to evolve into Alien. :tup:

Always one step ahead of the USA than China.
For example: electromagnetic cannon, USA is 1st, China is 2nd. Controlled nuclear fusion, USA is 1st, China is 2nd. Laser weapons, USA is 1st, China is 2nd...

If China's overall industrial capacity not surpass the USA, China's military technology can not surpass the USA.

For example: electromagnetic cannon, USA is 1st, China is 2nd. Controlled nuclear fusion, USA is 1st, China is 2nd. Laser weapons, USA is 1st, China is 2nd...

If China's overall industrial capacity not surpass the USA, China's military technology can not surpass the USA.

For now, our best strategy is to follow their idea, when we do manage to surpass them in economy, then we will start to come up with the idea first.

For now, our best strategy is to follow their idea, when we do manage to surpass them in economy, then we will start to come up with the idea first.

Do not than the USA. That is vanity, not practical benefits.

Although American leadership is so cool, it is also a heavy burden. USA pay a high price for military expenditure, but it may not be able to enjoy the real benefits. It may even be criticized around the world.

America went to war in Iraq and Afghanistan. But China has received Iraq's largest oil contracts and Afghanistan's largest copper mine contract.
American soldiers and even the need to protect Chinese companies...

No. 2 is also cool. When No. 1 to spend money, No. 2 can make money.
We even have reason to accuse NO.1 is a militants.
So, China only needs to force the USA out of East Asia, not need other things.

110210125123d733e4610f9f7a.jpg

1102101251af429dcc378cfc30.jpg

1102101251231aeed0a5364933.jpg

1102101251e61afd2b89cc7bc8.jpg

11021012511204bb8390735307.jpg

1102101251f98fbfbb7c85700b.jpg

11021012510fd954103921aa60.jpg

Not in laser. My school, Huazhong University of Science and Technology is one of the leading universities in lasers and photonics in the world. Even today, the country that produces the most and best computer controlled laser welders is China, most of these being small no name companies using their own technology. My city is also host to Photonics Valley (武汉光谷), because it has a photonics industry on the scale of Silicon Valley in the US.

Peishens is the same guy who said that a major event (J-20) will occur in December of 2010. He is not the only guy making claims about the laser either. I think we'll be able to see the new laser equipped destroyer by June or July.

p.s. A lot of people are going to think that I am b.s.ing. All I've got to say is that we should let time settle all the debates.

Peishens is the same guy who said that a major event (J-20) will occur in December of 2010. He is not the only guy making claims about the laser either. I think we'll be able to see the new laser equipped destroyer by June or July.

p.s. A lot of people are going to think that I am b.s.ing. All I've got to say is that we should let time settle all the debates.

A laser-equipped destroyer in July? Even the US don't have this equipment.

We should get our Type 052D and Type 051D service first

A laser-equipped destroyer in July? Even the US don't have this equipment.

We should get our Type 052D and Type 051D service first

Any reason why we can't do both at the same time? It's not like there one team working on both.

Back
Top Bottom