What's new

China welcomes possible peace agreement with Taiwan

Best of luck

As China's economy grows into the largest in the world(predicted to be around 2020 now) and it's military might starts to match the US, tiny Taiwan which is located less than 100 miles off the coast of China most probably could be subjected within a matter of days by China.

Another user name? you just came out from the cave in the jungle? havent you heard the news europe is asking china to help their economy?
funny when you show with me about it, look at the opportunity ''to live as human beings''in ''the debtor countries'' of China, and do not forget to compare with the rural people in China.

funny when you show with me about it, look at the opportunity ''to live as human beings''in ''the debtor countries'' of China, and do not forget to compare with the rural people in China.

Let not being stupid to compare your economy with us unless you are addicted to continously making a fool of yourself

Another user name? you just came out from the cave in the jungle? havent you heard the news europe is asking china to help their economy?
Europe is asking China to help instead of asking Japan or US bcz US-Japan money are use to invest India to make India get stronger :lol:

You will get worse when lending to EU , Greece-Italia any many more EU nations are bankruped already and CHina -EU can never compete with US any more:lol:

Let not being stupid to compare your economy with us unless you are addicted to continously making a fool of yourself
Sorry, but I must to tell the truth, Vietnam economy is small when compared with China, but the rich-needy unequal is no problem, Unlike the china with glossy surfaces but internal corrupt.

It's laughable how a thread about goodwill of China and Taiwan become an constant whinning about how bad China is, oh, wait, I see some Viet flags =))
In here Viet flags ensure trolling, de-rail and whinning =))
Wonderfull people, oh sorry, shouldn't say that, equally poor people =))

Even people in some of the poorest provinces in China live better than majority of little Viets. A beggar laughing at a guy for having only 100 dollars in his wallet.

Funny Viets.

Back
Top Bottom