What's new

China welcomes possible peace agreement with Taiwan

Taiwanese Embrace Own Identity as China-Born Ruling Party Celebrates Centennial
Ralph Jennings | Taipei

Taiwanese Embrace Own Identity as China-Born Ruling Party Celebrates Centennial | East Asia and Pacific | English
Simply because some American/Japanese puppets wants to erasing their own identity, does not change the fact that over 90% of Taiwan's population are of Han origin. In fact, the official name for Taiwan is Republic of China. Suck on that.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

What kind of human intelligence showed by you and some Chinese guys when making such threatening ? brainwashed !
It's not a threat. We did turn your sailors into fish feed in 1988. I am prophesizing into the future, which is quite grim for little Viets if they keep their current course up. Remember, simply because we tolerate your nuissance now, does not mean we will do it for long. Even United States tolerated the Barbary pirates for a few decades before whacking them.

Economically Taiwan is apart of China, Taiwan will forever be apart of China it does not matter if we have to wait 60 years 100 years or even 1000 years Taiwan is apart of China has been been Apart and will be politically apart of China soon, no force on the planet will ever change that.

LOL havent got a clue what you try to say, but we colonised your country once remember? now you tell me which nation is more intelligence the looser or the victor:cheesy:

You are stupid guy, look at yourself China. China is more bigger than Vietnam but China was colonized by Japan and Western... other than Mongolia has been enslaving you long time in your history. You are shameless and uneducated to understand what does intelligence mean.

You are stupid guy, look at yourself China. China is more bigger than Vietnam but China was colonized by Japan and Western... other than Mongolia has been enslaving you long time in your history. You are shameless and uneducated to understand what does intelligence mean.

Past is past my friend, why are you still living in the past and allow the past to anger you so?
What matter is now and the future EastSea em trai. Right now it is the Japanese crying about China being a threat and still using our Chinese characters. The west are also knocking our our doors with their knees on the ground asking for money. The time has changed, whatever happened in the past matters little.

This is the issue between Taiwan and CHina , there is Nothing related to VN , bro.

If Taiwan join back to CHina, US will feel worry and give VN more high tech weapon, that's good for us too :D

What kind of human intelligence showed by you and some Chinese guys when making such threatening ? brainwashed !

I failed to imagine that a nonbrainwashed kid would say Japan will divide northeast China from PRC soon. You did.

Past is past my friend, why are you still living in the past and allow the past to anger you so?
What matter is now and the future EastSea em trai. Right now it is the Japanese crying about China being a threat and still using our Chinese characters. The west are also knocking our our doors with their knees on the ground asking for money. The time has changed, whatever happened in the past matters little.

The World need a leader. And a great nation should take this valuable role for the development of the whole mankind. That is true.

However no matter how big and powerful China is, she would not and will not to be able to that leading role. You know why ? Because of such suck thinking like you. You need to learn more and more, enrich your heart more and more to be a great nation, ortherwise a big-evil power will soon appear, then human being again have to spend much lifes,money and time to fix the mistake..and slow down the development of the earth...you know what I mean

The World need a leader. And a great nation should take this valuable role for the development of the whole mankind. That is true.

However no matter how big and powerful China is, she would not and will not to be able to that leading role. You know why ? Because of such suck thinking like you. You need to learn more and more, enrich your heart more and more to be a great nation, ortherwise a big-evil power will soon appear, then human being again have to spend much lifes,money and time to fix the mistake..and slow down the development of the earth...you know what I mean
I think we should Not care the world have leader or not, just power up our army, ties up friendship with Russia-India-Japan-ASEAN, and leave the rest of the world to NATO-US-CHina.

If CHIna become a World leader, Oki, fine , just treat her as what we've done for thousand years . If China is a son of Heaven, so, we will be Emperor of the South , just like the Old time :D

Your thoughts are outdated to say the least. We are not interested in leading the world or to police and save the world. We are more idealistic and just want to do well for ourselves thank you very much. You can preach to our western counter parts, I'm sure when the U.S. is no longer up for the job another Western country would want to take over. We will not stop them if they want to be hated by the rest of the world. They maybe laughing now, but since they are making enemies everyday, their future (should they fail to grasp power), will not be the least enjoyable.

In regards to the big evil power statement, we already have one but it is kept in check because of the very ones you and the west is pointing fingers at, namely China and Russia. Should we not get in the way and veto them every so often, the world would be a much sorrier place. Don't let the past and anger cloud your judgments em trai. Be like brother NiceGuy, and learn to accept the world and how things really work. Politics is a funny game. Sometimes the person you hate the most can also be your biggest benefactor should you use your opportunities wisely. Having seen what America tried and have done to your country and all the crimes inflicted which they got away with, you are still viewing China as your number one enemy is beyond me. :)

Simply because some American/Japanese puppets wants to erasing their own identity, does not change the fact that over 90% of Taiwan's population are of Han origin. In fact, the official name for Taiwan is Republic of China. Suck on that.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

It's not a threat. We did turn your sailors into fish feed in 1988. I am prophesizing into the future, which is quite grim for little Viets if they keep their current course up. Remember, simply because we tolerate your nuissance now, does not mean we will do it for long. Even United States tolerated the Barbary pirates for a few decades before whacking them.

Let Taiwanese say about them.

Millions of Vietnamese People have been *watching video clip made by PLA 1988, how robbers killing brutally our worker sailors,who working in our territory with out waffens.

Ehhh??? I thought the great mighty USA is the current world leader. Now bow before us Americans as our democracy shines!!!! Muwhahahahaha!!!! On your knees Vietnam, Japan, and India!!!!!!!...... >=[

All your bases shall belong to us too!

compared with 1988 event, VN soldiers have lost their lives in the VN war, but we are never forget ''1988 event'', because it's pretty obvious that China's actions were definitely immoral, Look like the Nazis.

the first thing China should do when it becomes a developed country is to conduct a human race reconstruction, throw all Vietse into gas chamber first, then sell their women to africa and India, vanish the Jewish, US, Japan...

Reported you went to far !

LOL again havent got a clue what you try to say but seem like all bs to me, seriously you have alot catching up to do with regards to history and politics, but then again vietnam just too poor to upgrade her education system, very sad you have my sympathy, i will definitely donate $20 to vietnam to improve your guys education.

Reported you went to far !
bro, we doesn't want to talk up people the ''1988 event'' to keep friendship between the two countries. but you check again:

Original Post By S10
What do you think?
this is a stridently nationalist narrow.
Vietnam was forced to wake up from his romantic dreams.

LOL again havent got a clue what you try to say but seem like all bs to me, seriously you have alot catching up to do with regards to history and politics, but then again vietnam just too poor to upgrade her education system, very sad you have my sympathy, i will definitely donate $20 to vietnam to improve your guys education.
I doubt, you are not Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom