What's new

China welcomes possible peace agreement with Taiwan

Let Taiwanese say about them.

Millions of Vietnamese People have been *watching video clip made by PLA 1988, how robbers killing brutally our worker sailors,who working in our territory with out waffens.
Funny, everyone who watched the clip in China cheered our navy for putting the hurt on little Viet theives. The video clearly show little Viets firing their weapons at our marines, yet lying Viets claim they were peaceful.

Funny, everyone who watched the clip in China cheered our navy for putting the hurt on little Viet theives. The video clearly show little Viets firing their weapons at our marines, yet lying Viets claim they were peaceful.

Clip clearly showed real faces of robbers, evil in human body, evident for all peoples in the world the true face of China.

Ehhh??? I thought the great mighty USA is the current world leader. Now bow before us Americans as our democracy shines!!!! Muwhahahahaha!!!! On your knees Vietnam, Japan, and India!!!!!!!...... >=[

All your bases shall belong to us too!

Your flag is US but your blood is Chinese...and your thinking is more Chinese.

Why have to bow the world leaders ? ha...ha...very Chinese thinking. This is one more reason of a very old time stupid child of the heaven' s king...ha..ha. Chinese thinking. China is in the central of the earth...ha..ha..

Clip clearly showed real faces of robbers, evil in human body, evident for all peoples in the world the true face of China.

yeah we love it, we love colonised vietnam and your ancestors were slave of china LOOL

Your flag is US but your blood is Chinese...and your thinking is more Chinese.

Why have to bow the world leaders ? ha...ha...very Chinese thinking. This is one more reason of a very old time stupid child of the heaven' s king...ha..ha. Chinese thinking. China is in the central of the earth...ha..ha..

yooooooo you talked tough poor viets , forgot your being colonised by china already? do not neglect history buddy, or may be history bring back so many painful memory for you?

yeah we love it, we love colonised vietnam and your ancestors were slave of china LOOL
many of your ancestors were slave of VietNam during Mongol and Manchur period , too. when we didn't need you anymore, we sent you home in 1979 :lol:

btw: I don't wanna argue with you in Taiwan thread :wave:

many of your ancestors were slave of VietNam during Mongol and Manchur period , too. when we didn't need you anymore, we sent you home in 1979 :lol:

I m not argue with you ,i m here to educate you, you should be grateful i m giving you free lessons cause i know you couldnt afford to pay me .

I m not argue with you ,i m here to educate you, you should be grateful i m giving you free lessons cause i know you couldnt afford to pay me .
Oh , I think I'm the one who enlighten you about China-VN history. You didn't know your ancestors were our slave too untill a I told you :lol: you poor brain washed CHinese must learn more if you wanna discuss about history with us :P

-_- since when did Vietnam ever even come close to threaten overrunning china?

Like I said, little Viet thieves always try to paint themselves as victims despite stealing our islands. The only thing evil went to the bottom of the sea that day, and that's your boatload of thieving sailors.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

In their wildest wet dreams, which could never be realized as they will always be nothing more than pawns in the hands of great powers.

We don't need to do it, your ancestors fled to VN to beg for protection during Mongol-Manchur invasion , of course, we treated them as slave, call them 'boat men' to discriminate with native VNese :P
S10 said:
In their wildest wet dreams, which could never be realized as they will always be nothing more than pawns in the hands of great powers.
hehe, whatever . but Great power can not compete with VN in SCS(east sea):lol:

This thread is about China/Taiwan. Its not about Vietnam. Why troll here?

In any case, most Taiwanese like to do business with China. China is opening up its big market and encouraging spending. Taiwanese businessman should take this opportunity to win as much of the Chinese market as possible. This shift should be the driving force of the world economy in the near future.

We don't need to do it, your ancestors fled to VN to beg for protection during Mongol-Manchur invasion , of course, we treated them as slave, call them 'boat men' to discriminate with native VNese :P
That's okay, they were relatively few in numbers, unlike you entire culture was considered barbarian servants.

hehe, whatever . but Great power can not compete with VN in SCS(east sea):lol:
We cannot compete with your ability to sink to the bottom of the ocean after being ripped to shreds by naval gunfire. The fishes in SCS will agree.

China welcomes possible peace agreement with Taiwan

A Chinese mainland official said Wednesday that a peace agreement is the common aspiration of the compatriots on both sides of the Taiwan Strait and the inevitable future of the peaceful development of cross-Strait relations.

Ending hostility across the Taiwan Strait and reaching a peace agreement is in line with the interests of the Chinese nation and is the common aspirations of the compatriots on both sides of the Strait, said Yang Yi, spokesman for the State Council Taiwan Affairs Office.

Yang's statement follows remarks earlier in October by Taiwan leader Ma Ying-jeou, who raised the issue of a possible peace agreement and mentioned three premises for Taiwan authorities to seriously consider it.

Yang said reaching a peace agreement has been a proposition of the mainland over the years and it will be an inevitable future of the peaceful development of the cross-Strait relations.

Yang said he hopes the mainland and Taiwan can strengthen communication and mutual trust to create conditions for a possible peace agreement.

Yang said the will of compatriots on both sides of the Taiwan Strait should be taken into consideration and the stable development of cross-Strait relations should be safeguarded.

Mainland welcomes possible peace agreement with Taiwan: spokesman

Because there is no other choice.

Back
Top Bottom