What's new

"China was a part of India" - Indian education textbook

A school student does not need to a Nilkanta Shastri or Burton Stein.

Mate don't take it personally what i meant was a uniform education structure ofcourse they should add more history titles to cover our past.

N there is much more than just a name about Cholas i rem there was a diagram of Chola empire n some some discription about the reign although it definite deserve more but that could be easily accommodated.

But having difference in education structure in different states do creates a lot of mess that should be taken care of...:)
agreed.
my school was affiliated from cbse board and all i learnt during the history class was qutubbudin aibak,sher shah suri,mughal dynasty and some other muslim kings like ghauri.

Tibet isn't a part of china.

China's self defined historical border is the "great wall" of china. Rest is just land grab, from which they will be eventually kicked out.

Mate don't take it personally what i meant was a uniform education structure ofcourse they should add more history titles to cover our past.

N there is much more than just a name about Cholas i rem there was a diagram of Chola empire n some some discription about the reign although it definite deserve more but that could be easily accommodated.

But having difference in education structure in different states do creates a lot of mess that should be taken care of...:)

What i said about Cholas is just an Example. I just said it aint enough. For CBSE , they have to represent the whole of India. Every culture. From North Eastern states, to the North, to the south.
Sadly that aint happening. When they represent enough, (not all, students cannot take it all, i accept), we can make it.
And said, Rural students are at grave disadvantage of CBSE. Govt run schools arent able to teach it, as it is highly advanced.and Majority of people live in Rural India, and private schools dont take steps to invest in Rural India. What they want is money.
How many successfull people from Rural side, gets top mark in AIEEE or IITJEE? Urban people have the advantage of coaching classes, and tutions. They start from class 8, training for IIT.

But these are not available for Rural students. I have watched it, first hand account. And so my opposition to CBSE.

CBSE is better than many state syllabuses. Its more scientific.

What will a student from Himachal Pradesh or Mizoram do knowing some tamil mythology? If anyone is interested in tamildom, he is free to use internet sources.

Then whats the use of CBSE, if it doesnt provide the study, a people of a state expect to have? Whats the use of it saying ot provides universal education, when it does not provide information regarding Mizoram or Himachal or TN? They are our history too. I studied State board, and I have studied regarding all history perfectly well.
I mean, dont need to shove up entire history down their throats. A paragraph or two regarding each timeline from class 6-10 is enough.

Moreover in Rural areas, i doubt one would get Internet sources. My native is a rural village, and i know the conditions pretty well, thus my opposition to CBSE,

What i said about Cholas is just an Example. I just said it aint enough. For CBSE , they have to represent the whole of India. Every culture. From North Eastern states, to the North, to the south.
Sadly that aint happening. When they represent enough, (not all, students cannot take it all, i accept), we can make it.
And said, Rural students are at grave disadvantage of CBSE. Govt run schools arent able to teach it, as it is highly advanced.and Majority of people live in Rural India, and private schools dont take steps to invest in Rural India. What they want is money.
How many successfull people from Rural side, gets top mark in AIEEE or IITJEE? Urban people have the advantage of coaching classes, and tutions. They start from class 8, training for IIT.

But these are not available for Rural students. I have watched it, first hand account. And so my opposition to CBSE.

Then whats the use of CBSE, if it doesnt provide the study, a people of a state expect to have? Whats the use of it saying ot provides universal education, when it does not provide information regarding Mizoram or Himachal or TN? They are our history too. I studied State board, and I have studied regarding all history perfectly well.
I mean, dont need to shove up entire history down their throats. A paragraph or two regarding each timeline from class 6-10 is enough.

Moreover in Rural areas, i doubt one would get Internet sources. My native is a rural village, and i know the conditions pretty well, thus my opposition to CBSE,

Mate i don't know about ur state board structure but as far as my state is concerned i see students in state board under exterme presure to perform well due to easy marking scheme of CBSE n better course structure, i see students of senior classes waiting a quarter of the course term for their curriculum books bcoz of non availability of books.

N what do u mean by ADVANCED course in CBSE, running away is never an option teaching out dated things for the sake of simplicity or conviniance ain't gonna help them either but will lead to grave problems in higher studies when the platform becomes similar.

Standardization of education is a must for every nation to progress...

I agree..
Islam totally despises statue gods.
Hinduism worships them...

We don't give a flying f*** what you despise or love.

As long as you keep your desert ideology in your desert.

You try and denigrate the religion of the people who saved your sorry a*se from your fellow Islamists and all the "peaceful rallies" in the world will not stop the inevitable from happening. ;)

It is easy to set you off, just a sketch will do. ;)

Mate i don't know about ur state board structure but as far as my state is concerned i see students in state board under exterme presure to perform well due to easy marking scheme of CBSE n better course structure, i see students of senior classes waiting a quarter of the course term for their curriculum books bcoz of non availability of books.

N what do u mean by ADVANCED course in CBSE, running away is never an option teaching out dated things for the sake of simplicity or conviniance ain't gonna help them either but will lead to grave problems in higher studies when the platform becomes similar.

Standardization of education is a must for every nation to progress...

/I know buddy and i agree for it. I meant to say ,CBSE is scientifically good than state board. Even teachers, who were recruited 20 years ago find it difficult to teach CBSE to students (my dad is retired teacher in central govt, so i know).
But the rural kids, are at a disadvantage. They don get the best of staff, nor they have any coaching centres to make them compete with the best.
So there is no level playing field as far as i am concerned. Till the govt provides sufficient infrastructure and resources to make CBSE to study, i will oppose it,

Even Antarctica was part of India and India was provinces of Greater Punjab

I think our friend @Enemy has been reading this textbook, considering he talks about India annexing Tibet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians have too many fantasies about cows, white servants and this. That's why the country never progress despite its falsified GDP 'growth'.

Tibet isn't a part of china.

China's self defined historical border is the "great wall" of china. Rest is just land grab, from which they will be eventually kicked out.

Pretty much the current land of India belongs to the Persians.

TOIlet paper. I would not give credence to the news.

Any reliable source?

Now we have one more state, so 29 state boards capable of howlers!!!

Thankfully most state boards are totally sane and no such rubbish is peddled there. The best way to control quality is to enforce central curricula.

BTW I was not able to find anything on the weird karnataka textbook mentioned, can some kannadiga confirm and if possible reporduce the said part? No better man than @Bang Galore for a thorough job.

Last edited by a moderator:
And since Venus and Jupiter are Chinese drones,the two planets are also parts of India.

India has just made itself an imperial power of the Universe。:rofl:

And since Venus and Jupiter are Chinese drones,the two planets are also parts of India.

India has just made itself an imperial power of the Universe。:rofl:

Your higher than mountain, deeper than ocean and sweeter than honey friends are this delusional, not us.

Back
Top Bottom