What's new

China using Pak to slow India's rise

Govt of India doesn't recognize Tibetan Govt in Exile, nevetheless, it lets it station in India and supports it. I hope you can understand the contradiction here.

Do i need permission from you or someone else to express my political opinion?

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I'm not trying to pull off a chauvinist here, but going by your display picture, you seem to be girl, right?

Are u dumb or something? or is it your gene pool? If India's missiles has a better CEP then China's you think you will survive? :lol: are u on crack? and dont talk rubbish no dam can survive a nuclear blast this shows u know jack xxxx

How you gonna shoot down An MIRV, on top an Agni-5 missile, that comprises three to 10 separate nuclear warheads . Each warhead can be assigned to a separate target good luck with that :rofl:

we can shoot down india's missiles during boost phase thanks to tibet being right across the mountains from India and New Delhi in the range of our artillery, while Beijing is 2000 km away from India.

I, however, agree that India's missiles are truly hard to shoot down. They are so unpredictable not even the Indian military knows where they go:

http://www.armybase.us/2009/01/india-brahmos-missile-misses-target-in-test-fire/

BrahMos missile misses target at first user trial - Express India

BrahMos missile misses target at first user trial | Oman Samachar

Read the post by Abir carefully. Tibetan govt is not recognized officially by the Indian govt.

My contention is what India is doing contradicts its official stance over Tibet.

I know pretty well that Tibetan govt is not recognized officially by the Indian govt, but i also know your government is suporting them by hosting them.

Why is it so hard for Indians to understand the inconsistency between India's offcial recognition of China's sovereignty over Tibet and India's harbouring and supporting Tibetan secessionists?

Are you blind or what?

This post shows your hatred towards the Tibetans who you are claiming to be a part of China... If you truly believe they are Chinese, then learn to given them some respect.

Point out what hatred i have towards Tibetans?

My hatred goes to people who wants to split Tibet from China.

Do you think Chinese govt will be able to accomodate the Tibetan people into today's China?

Are you implying we should thank you for your kindness or what?

Oh, yea, thank you for supporting those separatists, thank you for your dedication to the mission of freeing Tibet.

The point is that Tibetans within Tibet are considered to be part of the "Chinese nation" (中华民族).
So yes, Tibetans within China are Chinese nationals. The fact that they are of a different ethnicity is not important. Obama for example is an "American", despite not being part of the majority ethnic group.
I am not denying the fact... but often I see an absolute hatred towards the Tibetans living outside China and often branded with derogatory adjectives. If China wants to truly win Tibetan hearts the people need to give some respect to others staying outside of China.

Look I have no problem if Tibetans live happily in China. It's kind of funny that you're making it a point to defense. It's your countrymen, they should also have the same economic leverage any other Chinese are getting in Sanghai or Beijing. If you make economically developed Tibet where they can freely follow their culture, all the best to you and Tibetans.

But don't tell us how to behave with those seeking asylum to my country until they are indulging any criminal activity in China. And don't effing compare India's Tibet policy with Kashmir. You'll get the taste of Kashmir if some fanatics blow themselves up in your cities or kill innocent people indiscriminately in Hotels and Hospitals.

1, this is your view, China to the Tibetan people as the enemy, my answer is that slave owners in India to their people as the enemy. The facts are clear.

2, with a mouth is a simple, do you think that Tibet have the conditions to reach Beijing and Shanghai's economic standards? Even if other parts of China there is no such standard. Do not tell me all the places in India are the same economic level and Mumbai . Your logic is so strange.

3, Tibet rebels to kill the Chinese HAN and HUI (the impact of the mosque) in Tibet. Do you think it is not any relationship and India? So you tell me what these are? All these are the official public political support for Tibetan independence elements. You are so like to play the victim of a unilateral? Compared to Kashmir, refused a visa? It is not worth mentioning compared to these.

We have long-term restraint in Kashmir. And we also recognized that India to occupation of Sikkim. China's attitude will change now and the future? I do not know, since India have the long-term support to the Tibetan separatists , China still need to take the same attitude to India? You think that who you are? China will not have been tolerated Indian attitude in Tibet. Put away some Indians ridiculous military boasting, let's take a real attitude of all our problems, do not waste time on self-optimization, it would be true direction.

Image: India's foreign secretary Nirupama Rao met exiled Tibetan spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama part of Obama began his first official visit to India exiled-tibetan-spiritual-leader-the-dalai-lama

Tibetan Parliamentary Delegation meet Indian Top Politicians - The Official Website of the Central Tibetan Administration

Asia Times Online :: South Asia news, business and economy from India and Pakistan

Last edited:
I am not denying the fact... but often I see an absolute hatred towards the Tibetans living outside China and often branded with derogatory adjectives. If China wants to truly win Tibetan hearts the people need to give some respect to others staying outside of China.

I haven't seen it personally... but you're a reliable guy, so if you say that you saw it, then fair enough.

Personally I have not noticed any Chinese people that I know, looking down on Tibetans, or being racist towards them.

People of course do have a big issue with separatism, and those who support separatism, but the vast majority of Tibetans in China are not politically active anyway.

My contention is what India is doing contradicts its official stance over Tibet.
I know pretty well that Tibetan govt is not recognized officially by the Indian govt, but i also know your government is suporting them by hosting them.
Why is it so hard for Indians to understand the inconsistency between India's offcial recognition of China's sovereignty over Tibet and India's harbouring and supporting Tibetan secessionists?
Are you blind or what?
If I were blind I wouldn't have been reading this forum :lol:
You do understand the history behind the Tibetan presence in India. They were welcomed into India when the govt believed that it could support their fight for freedom. It realized in due course that it is in the national interest to officially recognize Tibet as part of China and move on.

You are still to answer my other question about what your opinions are about the Chinese govt to accept the exiled Tibetans? Do you think they will be accepted by the govt?

we can shoot down india's missiles during boost phase thanks to tibet being right across the mountains from India and New Delhi in the range of our artillery, while Beijing is 2000 km away from India.

I, however, agree that India's missiles are truly hard to shoot down. They are so unpredictable not even the Indian military knows where they go:

http://www.armybase.us/2009/01/india-brahmos-missile-misses-target-in-test-fire/

BrahMos missile misses target at first user trial - Express India

BrahMos missile misses target at first user trial | Oman Samachar

:lol: WTF Brahmos has been tested, tried and inducted and India's missiles are not located nr Delhi so look at with that. Who says we need to hit Beijing? your 3 gorges dam will be the first on the list as well as the oil tankers passing through the Indian ocean heading to China's mainland.

If you are referring to those who master and his staff, then no problem, if you are referring to the Tibetan people, it is not, we welcome them back.

People of course do have a big issue with separatism, and those who support separatism, but the vast majority of Tibetans in China are not politically active anyway.

Agree with you... If there are evidences of the Tibetan separatist or violent movements against China then it is a whole different argument and it should not be tolerated by the Indian govt.

But allowing a peaceful govt to exist without official recognition does not warrant the ire of the Chinese govt. and as you say is purely a geopolitical chip in the big game.

There are a lot of similarities to the Kashmir issue here... we are supportive of the people of Kashmir and treat them as Indians... but will always be against the separatists who try to create trouble threatening our integrity as a nation.

your 3 gorges dam will be the first on the list as well as the oil tankers passing through the Indian ocean heading to China's mainland.

You still think it's a good idea to kill millions of innocent Chinese people by targeting the Three Gorges Dam? :rolleyes:

You do realize that the official policy against such an attack, is to retaliate with nuclear weapons?

If you are referring to those who master and his staff, then no problem, if you are referring to the Tibetan people, it is not, we welcome them back.

I am referring to the Tibetan people as a whole... I am sure if the people are happy and feel welcome to go back to China, the Dalai Lama will do what his people want. I don't see why he would want to go against the wishes of his people.

Agree with you... If there are evidences of the Tibetan separatist or violent movements against China then it is a whole different argument and it should not be tolerated by the Indian govt.

But allowing a peaceful govt to exist without official recognition does not warrant the ire of the Chinese govt. and as you say is purely a geopolitical chip in the big game.

There are a lot of similarities to the Kashmir issue here... we are supportive of the people of Kashmir and treat them as Indians... but will always be against the separatists who try to create trouble threatening our integrity as a nation.

I haven't seen any evidence of the Indian government supporting separatism in China.

The fact that India hosts the Tibetan government in exile is a sore point of course, and can make people quite angry if they look at it purely on that basis.

I prefer to look at it as a geopolitical chip, something which all nations hold. At the end of the day, it's just politics... it's never personal.

1, this is your view, China to the Tibetan people as the enemy, my answer is that slave owners in India to their people as the enemy. The facts are clear.

I'm okay if you think of us as slaves, though it exceeds the realms of common civility, but still I'm okay with it. But we are not going to China and creating an "Indian Govt in Exile", are we? You're all welcome to host Indian refugees though, if there's any.

2, with a mouth is a simple, do you think thatTibet have the conditions to reach Beijing and Shanghai's economic standards? Even if other parts of China there is no such standard. Do not tell me all the places in India are the same economic level and Mumbai . Your logic is so strange.

No I'm only saying don't meddle in affairs which isn't yours to start with. How China treats Tibetans is China's internal matter. How India treats Tibetan refugees is our internal matter. It won't remain our internal matter if Indian based Tibetans do any anti-China activity in India. Now, don't say Tibetan Govt in Exile is anti China activity. By that yardstick, Canada, Scandinavian countries etc. have been doing anti India and anti Sri Lanka activities by providing asylum to pro-Khalistan and pro Tamil ilam refugees.

3, Tibet rebels to kill the Chinese HAN and HUI (the impact of the mosque) in Tibet. Do you think it is not any relationship and India? So you tell me what these are? All these are the official public political support for Tibetan independence elements. You are so like to play the victim of a unilateral? Compared to Kashmir, refused a visa? It is not worth mentioning compared to these.

Look, I don't think anything, if you have any prove or even your official statement of Indian Tibetans behind the mentioned attack then please show me. We are not responsible of what Chinese Tibetans do in their own land.

We have long-term restraint in Kashmir. And we also recognized that India to occupation of Sikkim. China's attitude will change now and the future? I do not know, since India have the long-term support to the Tibetan separatists , China still need to take the same attitude to India? Do you think that who you are? China will not have been tolerated Indian attitude in Tibet. Put away some Indians military boasting ridiculous, let's take a real attitude of all our problems, do not waste time on self-optimization, it would be true direction.

It'll be very foolish for both India and China to engage militarily, although a future conflict seems to be imminent and Tibet won't be causing that.

What's offensive about above links? You want Tibetans not to meet anyone in India?

I'm okay if you think us as slaves, though it exceeds the realms of common civility, but still I'm okay with it.

I don't think he is referring to you guys as slave owners. I think he's just trying to make the point that the ground reality is not always black and white, it's usually a shade of grey.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom