What's new

China using Pak to slow India's rise

If I were blind I wouldn't have been reading this forum :lol:
You do understand the history behind the Tibetan presence in India. They were welcomed into India when the govt believed that it could support their fight for freedom.

If i am not mistaking, you are admitting that India government supports these Tibetan separatists to split Tibet from China.

It realized in due course that it is in the national interest to officially recognize Tibet as part of China and move on.

But it does't stop supporting those Tibetan secessionists, that is the tricky thing.

You are still to answer my other question about what your opinions are about the Chinese govt to accept the exiled Tibetans? Do you think they will be accepted by the govt?

CCP has once said as long as Dalai Lama stops his secessionist activities, he will be welcomed in China. I think that applys to all Tibetans in India.

Think about it, who is the biggest threat to China from the present to the future? Of course, the good ole Uncle Sam! :D

China befriend with Pakistan has nothing to do to contain the rise of India. :china::pakistan:

I'm okay if you think of us as slaves, though it exceeds the realms of common civility, but still I'm okay with it. But we are not going to China and creating an "Indian Govt in Exile", are we? You're all welcome to host Indian refugees though, if there's any.

Need to be more specific? The so-called Tibetan exile government actually only some parasites, you think that how they treat the people of Tibet in India, you need me to tell you?

No I'm only saying don't meddle in affairs which isn't yours to start with. How China treats Tibetans is China's internal matter. How India treats Tibetan refugees is our internal matter. It won't remain our internal matter if Indian based Tibetans do any anti-China activity in India. Now, don't say Tibetan Govt in Exile is anti China activity. By that yardstick, Canada, Scandinavian countries etc. have been doing anti India and anti Sri Lanka activities by providing asylum to pro-Khalistan and pro Tamil ilam refugees.

Look, I don't think anything, if you have any prove or even your official statement of Indian Tibetans behind the mentioned attack then please show me. We are not responsible of what Chinese Tibetans do in their own land.

This a joke and completely self-righteous, you think that if China bring an action to support to India northeast independence exile government and the Maoists, it is a Chinese internal matter, not to interfere in India? You are invited to China to interfere in India's internal affairs, are you sure?

For some Western ways, it has always been their aim to support separatist movements and interfering in China, you admit that India is the same with them? And India's problem is more serious , the headquarters of the Tibetan independence movement in India, you offers a free place for them to plan and implement actions. Yes, its object is not in India, so what ? They all objects is China, their actions place in China and the world.

Last edited:
Also, the war is not a simple matter, you do not eyes closed, and then make a self-fulfilling. Solve our problems, to avoid war, which is needed to do more.

I feel a little funny, a visa is denied, you think it is interference, there even is a exile government in India, it is India's internal matter, not to interfere in China, you have been living in self-illusion?

I feel a little funny, a visa is denied, you think it is interference, there even is a exile government in India, it is India's internal matter, not to interfere in China, you have been living in self-illusion?

Visa is denied by Govt of China, Tibetan govt in Exile isn't recognized by Govt of India. Is that too hard to understand?

If i am not mistaking, you are admitting that India government supports these Tibetan separatists to split Tibet from China.

But it does't stop supporting those Tibetan secessionists, that is the tricky thing.

CCP has once said as long as Dalai Lama stops his secessionist activities, he will be welcomed in China. I think that applys to all Tibetans in India.

Give proof of India supporting Tibetan secessionists or stop ranting. Even Dalai Lama says he only wants autonomy, but seems you guys have more issue with him personally than to his ideology!

They can play host to seperatist tibetan govt... BLA terrorists..... but China cant talk abt an internationaly DISPUTED territory where kashmiris are being murdered every single day?

Hipocrisy at its best!

Visa is denied by Govt of China, Tibetan govt in Exile isn't recognized by Govt of India. Is that too hard to understand?

Do you mean that India government does not support and do not even know the Tibetan exile government, this is a joke.

Give proof of India supporting Tibetan secessionists or stop ranting. Even Dalai Lama says he only wants autonomy, but seems you guys have more issue with him personally than to his ideology!

Isnt dalai lama living in india a proof himself? u have been doing such things since long.... its called a proxy.

Smell the coffee.

Need to be more specific? The so-called Tibetan exile government actually only some parasites, you think that how they treat the people of Tibet in India, you need me to tell you?

How exactly, enlighten me?

This a joke and completely self-righteous, you think that if China bring an action to support to India northeast independence exile government and the Maoists, it is a Chinese internal matter, not to interfere in India? You are invited to China to interfere in India's internal affairs, are you sure?

For some Western ways, it has always been their aim to support separatist movements and interfering in China, you admit that India is the same with them? And India's problem is more serious , the headquarters of the Tibetan independence movement in India, you offers a free place for them to plan and implement actions. Yes, its object is not in India, so what ? They all objects is China, their actions place in China and the world.

You still didn't answer my question of having any prove of India being the root cause of the troubles in Tibet. Once again, I have no problem China, Western countries, Pakistan to give asylum to anyone not happy with Govt of India. I'll have problem if they let them to engage in activities which will harm India or Indians physically.

Do you know the Dalai LAMA's "Greater Tibet" program? You know he even think about all the people of other nationalities to leave Tibet? Do you know what he did in Tibet in 2008?

Do you mean that India government does not support and do not even know the Tibetan exile government, this is a joke.

I'm only trying to say anyone can open any Govt in Exile in India which can even be anti-India in nature. GoI can't take any action if they don't break any law while they are at it. Tibetan Govt in Exile or whatever isn't allowed to do any political activity in India(only because they are not citizens of India).

If i am not mistaking, you are admitting that India government supports these Tibetan separatists to split Tibet from China. But it does't stop supporting those Tibetan secessionists, that is the tricky thing.
Look boy... You should read the history behind the Tibetans in India before you come here to argue.
Allowing them to run their govt in exile shows no evidence of supporting the secessionist activities the Chinese govt keeps blaming. Show some evidence that the Tibetan govt is indulging in violence inside China and then we can discuss further.

Do you know the Dalai LAMA's "Greater Tibet" program? You know he even think about all the people of other nationalities to leave Tibet? Do you know what he did in Tibet in 2008?

All I know he is an old man with smiling face who seems to be a nice person. You're all welcome if you can show me the other faced of him.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom