What's new

China using Pak to slow India's rise

请你们放松... Come on let's all try to have a rational discussion here.

@all indian members
I don't care if you are a democracy or not. I don't care if you can expel those Tibetan or not. I don't care for whatever reason you are hosting those separatists.

What India is doing is interfering with China's internal affairs. Whatever excuses you have, you can't justify that.
If you have problems with the reality, then so be it. How can you brand hosting the Tibetans as interfering in internal affairs? Same thing can be said about China interfering in Kashmir which are India's internal affair.

And to be honest, i don't expect you to incriminate your immoral behavior, because Indian are too obsessed with that pathetic and inexistent moral ground. Nor do i expect you to rectify that mistake in a near future, because breaking rules are ingrained in Indian blood.
Don't bring in abuses to the debate. If you want to argue your case do so with valid arguments. Mudslinging can be detrimental to justifying your case for an argument and can be retaliated with equal vigor.

The existence of that Tibetan government-in-exile in India is a plain evidence of anti-China activity in your country.

What more proof do i need?

How about we set up a Sikkim government-in-exile in China?

You can do what you want but the people of Sikkim wanted to leave in Hindustan not China says it all :lol: so there would be no sikkim people in your fake Han goverment

The diffrence is you annexed Tibet which was never part of China and your soldiers commited war crimes on innocent buddhist monks not to mention the temples that were destroyed,

Free tibet is what the world knows and says thats why in UK your Chinese olympic torch fake actors were attacked :rofl:

But "Tibetan Govt in Exile" isn't recognized by GoI, neither GoI helps them politically or by any other means.

I do think GoI shouldn't use Tibetans as a bargaining chip in negotiations. We have cultural ties with them that is as old as time, I don't want to see another Kashmir in Tibet.

Fair enough. I understand the geopolitical compulsion... it's all politics at the end of the day.

Anyway, China is putting some massive investments into Tibet. After 10 years, their average standard of living in Tibet will increase by an enormous amount. There will be less unrest, and everyone wins.

The existence of that Tibetan government-in-exile in India is a plain evidence of anti-China activity in your country.

What more proof do i need?

How about we set up a Sikkim government-in-exile in China?

Look Tibetan Govt of Exile doing more harm to India that it's doing to China. But we have certain rights implemented here in India for common people. Anyone can create any govt in exile as long as they remain peaceful.

All the best with your Sikkim plan, we have some Sikkimese members here in PDF, they won't like your clever plan though.

@all indian members
I don't care if you are a democracy or not. I don't care if you can expel those Tibetan or not. I don't care for whatever reason you are hosting those separatists.

What India is doing is interfering with China's internal affairs. Whatever excuses you have, you can't justify that.

And to be honest, i don't expect you to incriminate your immoral behavior, because Indian are too obsessed with that pathetic and inexistent moral ground. Nor do i expect you to rectify that mistake in a near future, because breaking rules are ingrained in Indian blood.

But i hope when China plays a tit for tat for your duplicity over Tibet issue, you won't cry like you are crying in this thread.

Period.

Calm down, Sir. Let's keep politics aside, and not use dirty words for all Indians. Same rule applies to all Indian members here.

Premier Wen Jiabao is coming to India. Let him and Manmohan Singh discuss these issues.

But "Tibetan Govt in Exile" isn't recognized by GoI, neither GoI helps them politically or by any other means.

I do think GoI shouldn't use Tibetans as a bargaining chip in negotiations. We have cultural ties with them that is as old as time, I don't want to see another Kashmir in Tibet.

If "Tibetan Govt in Exile" is recognized by GoI, then India is not playing duplicity. The tricky thing here is India on the hand recongnize Tibet belongs to China, on the other hand, supports these secessionists. That is duplicity, that is worse than openly denying China's sovereignty over Tibet and recognizing that "Tibetan Govt in Exile".

Does India dare do that? No, India doesn't have the guts to officially revoke its recognition of China's sovereignty over Tibet. So is resorts to dirty tricks like this, harbouring a bunch of thieves on your soil.

Can't you see one of your compatriots in this forum is shouting like hell that India is gonna free Tibet? Are you going to tell me this is a separate event? Or are you lecture me on free speech again?

If that is free speech, then let us free Sikkim, let us free Kashmir from India。

Last edited:
Fair enough. I understand the geopolitical compulsion... it's all politics at the end of the day.

Anyway, China is putting some massive investments into Tibet. After 10 years, their average standard of living will increase by an enormous amount. There will be less unrest, and everyone wins.

It'll be bad politics for India to raise the Tibet issue once again. That's a settled issue between India and China except for the forums like this.

It'll be bad politics for India to raise the Tibet issue once again. That's a settled issue between India and China except for the forums like this.

Agreed. Tibet is off the table for now, and I think both sides will respect that.

If "Tibetan Govt in Exile" is recognized by GoI, then India is not playing duplicity. The tricky thing here is India on the hand recongnize Tibet belongs to China, on the other hand, supports these secessionists. That is duplicity, that is worse than openly denying China's sovereignty over Tibet and recognizing that "Tibetan Govt in Exile".

Does India dare do that? No, India doesn't have the guts to officially revoke its recognition of China's sovereignty over Tibet. So is resorts to dirty tricks like this, harbouring a bunch of thieves on your soil.

Can't you see one of your compatriots in this forum is shouting like hell that India is gonna free Tibet? Are you going to tell me this is a separate event? Or are you lecture me on free speech again?

If that is free speech, then let us free Sikkim, let us free Kashmir from India。

I don't know how to debate with you, I guess I already made it clear Govt of India doesn't recognize Tibetan Govt in Exile . This time I even made it bold to catch your attention. :s

You have very weird idea of free speech. Sikkimese free speech is what Sikkimese want for them, not what Chinese want for Sikkimese.

Kashmir separatists demanding freedom right in the capital of India, under police protection.

Look Tibetan Govt of Exile doing more harm to India that it's doing to China. But we have certain rights implemented here in India for common people. Anyone can create any govt in exile as long as they remain peaceful.

How much harm it causes is irrelevant, what matters is how you play the game.

I will keep the last sentence in mind.

All the best with your Sikkim plan, we have some Sikkimese members here in PDF, they won't like your clever plan though.

I don't care if Sikkimese like it or not.

Read the post by Abir carefully. Tibetan govt is not recognized officially by the Indian govt.
This post shows your hatred towards the Tibetans who you are claiming to be a part of China... If you truly believe they are Chinese, then learn to given them some respect.

Do you think Chinese govt will be able to accomodate the Tibetan people into today's China?

I don't know how to debate with you, I guess I already made it clear Govt of India doesn't recognize Tibetan Govt in Exile . This time I even made it bold to catch your attention. :s

Govt of India doesn't recognize Tibetan Govt in Exile, nevetheless, it lets it station in India and supports it. I hope you can understand the contradiction here.

You have very weird idea of free speech. Sikkimese free speech is what Sikkimese want for them, not what Chinese want for Sikkimese.

Kashmir separatists demanding freedom right in the capital of India, under police protection.

Do i need permission from you or someone else to express my political opinion?

How much harm it causes is irrelevant, what matters is how you play the game.

I will keep the last sentence in mind.

I don't care if Sikkimese like it or not.

Look I'll be a very bad player if I play the game and it doesn't affect you. Don't take us evil Bhartis as such innocent, stupid people; ask our western neighbor how playing games can cause you couple of suicide blasts in every month and madmen wielding AK series in your cities.

You don't care Sikkimese like it or not, yet you want Sikkim! Ask yourself, do you really deserve Sikkim then?

This post shows your hatred towards the Tibetans who you are claiming to be a part of China... If you truly believe they are Chinese, then learn to given them some respect.

The point is that Tibetans within Tibet are considered to be part of the "Chinese nation" (中华民族).

So yes, Tibetans within China, are Chinese nationals. The fact that they are of a different ethnicity is not important. Obama for example is an "American", despite not being part of the majority ethnic group.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom