What's new

China using Pak to slow India's rise

I just ask you, what the performance of those "supporters of Tibetan independence movement" in India? What do those slave owners to their people? How the Tibetan people living in Tibet? You take a comparison, it is able to clear.

Its true that Tibetans in China have better opportunities and standards of living .Even Dalai Lama's opinions are sync with what China is doing "get modernized" ,also if i recall ,even Dalai Lama doesn't adovate freedom/independence rather autonomy.

I believe Tibet issue is more making them feel special and secure about their culture.

Its true that Tibetans in China have better opportunities and standards of living .Even Dalai Lama's opinions are sync with what China is doing "get modernized" ,also if i recall ,even Dalai Lama doesn't adovate freedom/independence rather autonomy.

I believe Tibet issue is more making them feel special and secure about their culture.

I can only say that DL LAMA and those slave owners are sick, they even do not really care about their people, except to go to get their money and luxury. China's policy is that an ordinary Tibetan people are free to return to China, we solve their life problems, but, you know, sometimes religion have a negative effect, if some people to use, such as brainwashing. Slave owners who only really care about their power, they do not want Tibetan people to return to China , otherwise they will lose everything, away from a life of luxury, they do not have the ability to feed themselves, so they use all lies. As for the Tibetan culture, I can only say that Tibetan culture is well protected, and there are some concerns, in part because not suited to the rapid development of self, but this is normal, where do not have this world? Others worry about from those LAMA, why are they worried? Because the Tibetan people have higher education level , no longer believe some LAMA and no longer give money to them, so they frequently appear on camera, it is because of greed and fear. But I would like to point out that the people of Tibet is not the West or anyone else's pets and watch animals, they have the right to decide their own life,and have the right to choose whether to accept modern life. Chinese law to protect "believe" freedom and protect "not believe" freedom, which is a citizen's private affairs, do not accept within and outside interference.

Last edited:
I disagree on the bolded part.

The Chinese government does take strictness and control to extreme levels sometimes ,resulting in image problems.

But saying Tibetans are running away from China fearing their life is short-sighted overgeneralization, out of 5.4 million Tibetans roughly about 0.2 million live outside China,we can't say for sure if they are refugees or mere diaspora, In India 0.15 of them live as refugees .

It's more than killing when you can't follow your very culture in your own country. Just see the case of Bangladesh.

What really irks me, our homegrown commies never utter a single word for Tibetan cause but they will cry a river if someone dies in Cuba or Venezuela.

Indeed communist fanatics are as bad as religious fanatics.

I am not surprised at all when Indians respond to my post in this way. It is indicating they are loosing the argument.

Mr Ajay, your reply is just a vivid proof that India is the one who should be responsible for all the tensions between China and India. Your post demonstrates that India's interference with China's internal affairs is as plain as a pikestaff, and India is still reluctant to rectify that mistake.

I can't stop India from supporting those secessionist, all i can do is telling you that India is gonna pay for what it has been doing to Tibet. So when that happens, i hope i won't hear any complaint from Indians like what we have heared in this forum. Crap like China-using-Pak-to-slow-India's-rise should never appear again. Remember, you are the one who started all this sh!t, you should take the consequences.

You have your version of events we have ours, whatever you do or say will not change our position when it comes to the holyness the Dalai Lama or our stance on Tibet. Guess we must just agree to disagree and you threatening to make India pay well bring it on buddy come and take AP u will see it is not 1962 with passive nehru anymore 5 brahmos missiles on your 3 gorges dam and you will be swimming with the fishes for 100 yrs :sniper:

You have your version of events we have ours, whatever you do or say will not change our position when it comes to the holyness the Dalai Lama or our stance on Tibet. Guess we must just agree to disagree and you threatening to make India pay well bring it on buddy come and take AP u will see it is not 1962 with passive nehru anymore 5 brahmos missiles on your 3 gorges dam and you will be swimming with the fishes for 100 yrs :sniper:

What a stupid thing to say. Forgot to take your crazy pill or what?

In any case, at least let us take a real attitude towards problem.

Oh, an operational errors of "thank", my bad, for your view, sorry that "thank" I can not give.

It doesn't matter ,as long as I never requested it .I'm interested in your views and perspectives and in carrying on the debate , not in trivia.

Do share more of your opinions on the subject at hand .....

What a stupid thing to say. Forgot to take your crazy pill or what?

Exactly right. :tup:

He should bear in mind that any attack on the Three Gorges Dam will be considered a nuclear strike, and the retaliation will be nuclear as well.

[/COLOR]
Exactly right. :tup:

He should bear in mind that any attack on the Three Gorges Dam will be considered a nuclear strike, and the retaliation will be nuclear as well.

Relax buddy nothing will happen to the 3 gorges dam :D

Relax buddy nothing will happen to the 3 gorges dam :D

Just remember, if you advocate attacking the Three Gorges Dam... you are advocating the mass murder of millions of innocent Chinese civilians.

So you might as well skip straight to nuclear weapons, the outcome will be the same.

I am a little disappointed that you still can't grasp the point in my post.

You don't need to remind us that the world does not run according to Chinese whims, we are fully aware of that. But India seems don't understand that the world does not run according to Indian whims.

Let me do a loose analogy to demonstrate why India's hosting Tibetan government-in-exile is immoral and can't be justified.
Tibetan government-in-exile is like a thief who is trying to steal the diamond Tibet from China. India, though officially recognize the diamond belongs to China, is harbouring that thief in his house. So India is playing duplicity over Tibet, and the inability of that thief can't justify India's duplicity.

The point you need to keep in mind is India acknowledges China's sovereignty over Tibet.
So the following stands
1)Indian govt act of hosting a group is unacceptable.
2)India's accomodation of people who trying to split China is unacceptable.
3)India's hosting them contradicts India's official stand-
4) hosting them = supporting them
5)hosting them = interfering in China's internal affairs

China doesn't recognize India's sovereignty over Kashmir,so
6) Kashmir ( according to China ) is not an internal matter of India...

I am not gonna explain more on this, because it is very clear that India has crossed the bottomline by supporting Dalai Lama and his fellows.

hembo's post has addressed most of your concerns raised in your previous post. I agree with most of what he said, but i want to add several points here.

No doubt China and India are competing with each other in many defferent fileds such as economy, politics, military, etc. We should not be surprised by such competition given the size of China and India, it is just a game which has been played everywhere for decades. On the contrary, we should welcome such game because it pushes us to grow. Since it is a game, it should be played by rules.

So far, China has not broken the rules yet, we didn't interfere with India's internal affairs. China's building harbor in Burma, connecting Pakistan with railway, selling weapons to Sri Lanka, all of these are within the rules. But India broke the rules by supporting Tibetan secessionists at the very beginning. Furthermore, India is continuing that mistake.

Since the rules have been broken, then the game will be played by no rules, the one who broke the rules in the first place should take the consequences. The funny thing is that player is complaining more loudly than anyone else.

Hopefully this clears up the confusion about the Indian support for Dalai Lama as you put it......

See India is a democracy, and I mean a democracy in a literal sense of the term.We have a constitution which guarantees

1) freedom of debate to everyone irrespective of whether it insults any country, individual , state , state representative , any form of authority , any institution .....

2) Freedom of political activity , holding processions , strikes ,demonstrations

3) Freedom of movement of all residents in any part of India, abroad ....

4) Freedom of meeting any individual , representative of government ,state dignitary etc.

and these rights are guaranteed to all including the Dalai Lama and every -one of his followers as it is to all Indians .
There is no way these can be taken away by the government , not even under exceptional circumstances , ( except maybe for a military emergency )....and certainly not on ordinary matters like in order to appease a foreign state . This is similar to any other western democracy in the world.

I 've already explained that expecting India to expel the Tibetan would be like expecting us to compromise on our national soveriegnty.

That which is in the power of the Government i.e stopping all armed activities overtly or covertly directed to challenge Chinese control over Tibet, declaring Tibet is an integral part of China ....has already been done by the Indian Government.

for instance during the Sri Lankan civil war , a huge number of people in the state of Tamil Nadu were against Govt policies on support to the Sri Lankan Govt and openly expressed their dissent.They could not be stopped from using their right of free expression.
Again , at the moment Barack Obama is in India and there are a huge number of communist party supporters against the visit who are holding demonstrations and expressing their disapproval. Neither can they be stopped from doing so.

Coming from a different political system in China where there is relative uniformity in both administration and opinion, it may be difficult to visualize why the Indian Government cannot "control Tibetan Protesters " like the Chinese government does many of its dissidents but that is a characteristic of our pluralistic and tolerant society .......and no government in New Delhi can do anything that contravenes this .

So officially we 've done all that could be done , but what you are asking is not within the power of the Government to do.....

Just remember that if you advocate attacking the Three Gorges Dam... you are advocating the mass murder of millions of innocent Chinese civilians.

So you might as well skip straight to nuclear weapons, the outcome will be the same.

MY point was that it is not 1962 anymore both our nations have the capacity to destroy not only South asia but perhaps the world with the onset of a nuclear winter if nukes are used in a future conflict.

The only solution is to trade and to lower tensions, but actions have reactions remember it was China who placed nukes nr India in Tibet which led India to go nuclear in the first place.

MY point was that it is not 1962 anymore both our nations have the capacity to destroy not only South asia but perhaps the world with the onset of a nuclear winter if nukes are used in a future conflict.

The only solution is to trade and to lower tensions, but actions have reactions remember it was China who placed nukes nr India in Tibet which led India to go nuclear in the first place.

In a nuclear war, there will be only 1 outcome:

India ceases to exist.
China takes a heavy toll, but survives.

We have greater land area, higher probability of intercept, geography is in our favor, prevailing winds are in our favor, a more developed rescue system and lower population density.

also, 5 brahmos won't be enough, 3 gorges dam was designed to survive a nuclear strike, so start nuclear and we'll end it nuclear.

What imagination dude? Millions of Tibetan refugees in Dharmashala and all over India aint no imagination.

Actually it's the Chinese who need to question themselves why their own countrymen have to fled to country which they consider an enemy state, that is, if they consider Tibetans their countrymen at all!

My answer.

I just ask you, what the performance of those "supporters of Tibetan independence movement" in India? What do those slave owners to their people? How the Tibetan people living in Tibet? You take a comparison, it is able to clear.

It is simple to clear, who put his people as the enemy? Those Tibetan serf-owners in India, or China? What did they do to their people? what we do in Tibet.? Reality is always more to the facts than rhetoric.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom