What's new

China using Pak to slow India's rise

Let me do a loose analogy to demonstrate why India's hosting Tibetan government-in-exile is immoral and can't be justified.
Tibetan government-in-exile is like a thief who is trying to steal the diamond Tibet from China. India, though officially recognize the diamond belongs to China, is harbouring that thief in his house. So India is playing duplicity over Tibet, and the inability of that thief can't justify India's duplicity.

The point you need to keep in mind is India acknowledges China's sovereignty over Tibet.
So the following stands
1)Indian govt act of hosting a group is unacceptable.
2)India's accomodation of people who trying to split China is unacceptable.
3)India's hosting them contradicts India's official stand-
4) hosting them = supporting them
5)hosting them = interfering in China's internal affairs

China doesn't recognize India's sovereignty over Kashmir,so
6) Kashmir ( according to China ) is not an internal matter of India...

Man, reading this sort of stupid posts makes me want to campaign at GoI to change their Tibet policy. How ungrateful can one get? We are hosting millions of refugees of your country, providing them shelter and here you teach us what's legal and illegal?

Tell me genius, when the last time GoI actively supported any anti-China group acting from India? Sorry we can't shoot people or roll a tank on them because you find them unacceptable.

Furthermore, India is continuing that mistake.

I don't recall Tibetan separatists engaging PLA or blowing themselves up in Chinese streets.

Tibet is a solved matter,India officially recognizes Tibet as a part of China.

Dalai Lama,is a refuge seeker,and he is allowed to stay as long as he preaches religion rather than politics.

Any free Tibet rally or demonstrations are prohibited and protesters arrested.

Your country needles India on Kashmir to please Pakistan,nothing more.

I don't recall Tibetan separatists engaging PLA or blowing themselves up in Chinese streets.

Tibet is a solved matter,India officially recognizes Tibet as a part of China.

Dalai Lama,is a refuge seeker,and he is allowed to stay as long as he preaches religion rather than politics.

Any free Tibet rally or demonstrations are prohibited and protesters arrested.

Your country needles India on Kashmir to please Pakistan,nothing more.

Actually it's the Chinese who need to question themselves why their own countrymen have to fled to country which they consider an enemy state, that is, if they consider Tibetans their countrymen at all!

Actually it's the Chinese who need to question themselves why their own countrymen have to fled to country which they consider an enemy state, that is, if they consider Tibetans their countrymen at all!

There an interesting analogy given by Chinese poster on the net,when i asked him "why Chinese verbally abuse Tibetans if they consider them to be Chinese citizens?" his answer was "logic is like:parents getting angry when your child gets naughty or does bad things.]"

There an interesting analogy given by Chinese poster on the net,when i asked him "why Chinese verbally abuse Tibetans if they consider them to be Chinese citizens?" his answer was "logic is like:parents getting angry when your child gets naughty or does bad things.]"

Yeah only in this case child runs for his life from parents.

India has been lot sincere to help Tibetans. We provided them shelter, not letting them indulge into gun culture and terrorism, even accepted Tibet as a part of China to slow down state oppression on them.

We could have used them as a political tool and shout 1000 years war rhetoric, the example of which isn't rare in South Asia.

I hope you do not use your imagination to replace reality. Thanks.

Last edited:
I just ask you, what the performance of those "supporters of Tibetan independence movement" in India? What do those slave owners to their people? How the Tibetan people living in Tibet? You take a comparison, it is able to clear.

But India broke the rules by supporting Tibetan secessionists at the very beginning. Furthermore, India is continuing that mistake.

Since the rules have been broken, then the game will be played by no rules

This is what Indians need to understand. Hosting the Dalai Lama is an unpardonable crime.

Now, China is playing by no rules. China's nuclear technology will continue to underwrite Jihad in Kashmir and elsewhere.

Let there be no doubt - China and Pakistan are standing shoulder-to-shoulder, as the conjoined twins of Asia.

Last edited:
Chinese-Dragon, i think that is a little to harsh to our own compatriote.

我是新来的,不了解情况,只是就事论事,没有其他意思。
不管peaceful是否说错了,他总没有对自己人不好。他对外人不好,又有什么错呢?如此严厉的措辞用在3哥身上没什么,用在自己人身上就有点不恰当了吧。

如果看过电影《教父》,肯定记得里面有句台词是“永远不要在外人面前与自己人做对“吧?

Very well said Cd is the only chinese here keeps on bashing chinese members and praising indian. tobe honest i dont think he is chinese at all , no chinese would behave the way he did.

Abir and Bombensturm have hit the nail on the head. A respected religious figure, known internationally, fled to India with a refugee status. If these Chinese expect that we will torture him to death, they are mistaken.

We don't allow any political activity from Indian land, we don't train Tibetan army, we don't provide funding for secessionist movement - and still so much whining from these Chinese?

Wonder what they would have said if we had actually begun to fund the secession movement and provided military training to the Tibetan refugees and send them back into China?

Honestly, when I see the average Chinese thinking on cyberspace by a majority of Chinese, I wish the GoI changes its Tibet policy ASAP. At least we should tell that chap Hu Jintao and his coterie that there is a very real chance of doing it if they don't stop their nonsense.

well if china really wana to be sper power in future then it must be take india in his side else the fact is china will be in sweet dream

china -india good realtion is good for both
but china-india conflict is worst for both and benfits goes to usa

china has to think what they want ??

Pakistani being more Chinese than the Chinese themselves.

I can only agree with part of his view, but also very grateful to that Pakistan friend 's support for China. In any case, nuclear technology is dangerous, of course, if it is peaceful nuclear energy, China will certainly support for Pakistan and elsewhere, as long as consistent with international law. And, China's Kashmir position is low-key support for Pakistan, we hope that Pakistan and India to resolve the problem with peace.

Last edited:
This is what Indians need to understand. Hosting the Dalai Lama is an unpardonable crime.

Now, China is playing by no rules. China's nuclear technology will continue to underwrite Jihad in Kashmir and elsewhere.

Let there be no doubt - China and Pakistan are standing shoulder-to-shoulder, as the conjoined twins of Asia.

They should have attacked every time we went to war then.

Yeah only in this case child runs for his life from parents.

I disagree on the bolded part.

The Chinese government does take strictness and control to extreme levels sometimes ,resulting in image problems.

But saying Tibetans are running away from China fearing their life is short-sighted overgeneralization, out of 5.4 million Tibetans roughly about 0.2 million live outside China,we can't say for sure if they are refugees or mere diaspora, In India 0.15 of them live as refugees .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom