What's new

China using Pak to slow India's rise

Are there any evidence, that Pakistan is responsible for 7/7 or are you talking out of your -***

The words that come out of the rear of the indians are considered by the indians as solid evidence! The indians are in league with the americans and the israelis in this art of talking through the ***.

You maybe living in medieval times then... grow up... it is a changed world today. Military solutions are not the answer to all issues.

Don't boast your achievements of illegal territorial occupation in an international forum.

Grapes are indeed very sour to some people!

I'm highlighting the relevant portions for the record to put my point across.

regards,

In any case, at least let us take a real attitude towards problem.

Oh, an operational errors of "thank", my bad, for your view, sorry that "thank" I can not give.

Last edited:
Grapes are indeed very sour to some people!

I wish they were grapes... we wouldn't have seen such animosity in the subcontinent...instead everyone would work peacefully toward the betterment of their own people.

india is rising how can pakistan slow the progress of india with the help from china

Oh yeah, at least better than Pakistan, which organizes terrorist attacks like 26/11, 7/7, etc. all over the world! What a country, eh?

If you mention individual actions as 'India did this', then be prepared for the same.

7/7 has nothing to do with Pakistan and was done by British Citizens. Do not hide your lies by dodging the reality.

Why would China try to slow India's economy when China is India's biggest import trade partner is that not like shooting yourself in the foot?

Pakistan keeps India strategically occupied.

America tried to stop the rise of China, by creating proxies in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, etc.

They failed completely. You can't stop Tian yi.

India's growth won't be contained either. The world order is reverting back to what it originally was, and I don't think anything can stop it.

Last edited:
America tried to stop the rise of China, by creating proxies in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, etc.

They failed completely. You can't stop Tian yi.

India's growth won't be contained either. You can't stop it.

Yes! creating proxies can do the opposite,that is speed up China's commitment and make them independent etc.

However,Pakistan may not be that significant on the whole,but they do play a role in our strategic decisions.

My thought,if India doesn't have to bother about Pakistan ,the time and money spent on Pakistan can be spent elsewhere.

Yes! creating proxies can do the opposite,that is speed up China's commitment and make them independent etc.

However,Pakistan may not be that significant on the whole,but they do play a role in our strategic decisions.

My thought,if India doesn't have to bother about Pakistan ,the time and money spent on Pakistan can be spent elsewhere.

Sometimes we have to thank our strategic rivals. They give us focus and direction, the USA for example is someone China is motivated to compete with, in economic terms for example.

And Japan too, despite them causing a mass genocide of our people during WW2, we still learned a valuable lesson. The lesson is, "Don't be weak, or others will exploit you".

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom