What's new

China using Pak to slow India's rise

That is India, Two faced. Wants to start the train service between India-Pakistan, but also wants to bomb the train Samjotha Express and kill 93 Pakistani citizens. It wants to have peace with China but deploying more fighter aircraft close to Chinese border. It wants to have friendly ties with Bangladesh but building dams to block Bangladeshi water. It was friends with Sri Lanka but was helping the LTTE.

This is the 2 faced India. Incredible India as you may call it.

i have same views regarding to pakistani leaders when they talk abt india using afganistan.
y didnt pakistan was offered the nuke deal by china earlier?
y it took place after indian deal??:azn::azn:

It was signed in 1981-82 and ratified under additional IAEA protocols 1991 and 2002. It is India which was the new player in nuke deal not Pak. We also had nuke deal with France and Canda as long as 60's

That is India, Two faced. Wants to start the train service between India-Pakistan, but also wants to bomb the train Samjotha Express and kill 93 Pakistani citizens. It wants to have peace with China but deploying more fighter aircraft close to Chinese border. It wants to have friendly ties with Bangladesh but building dams to block Bangladeshi water. It was friends with Sri Lanka but was helping the LTTE.

This is the 2 faced India. Incredible India as you may call it.

Oh yeah, at least better than Pakistan, which organizes terrorist attacks like 26/11, 7/7, etc. all over the world! What a country, eh?

If you mention individual actions as 'India did this', then be prepared for the same.

My apology for my impoliteness.

Here is the duplicity India has been playing. On the one hand, India acknowledges China's sovereignty over Tibet; on the other hand India hosts the Tibetan exiled government on your soil. Your government's permitting Tibetan exiled government to stay in your country is an action of supporting their separating plan.

Permitting the Tibetans on Indian soil to engage in any armed activity overtly or covertly against Chinese administration is an action of war, should i feel grateful that India is not doing that?

I am not gonna to argue with you on if Chinese territorial integrity has been affected or not, it is irrelevant. The point here is that India is harbouring a bunch of people who are trying to separate Tibet from China. They have not succeeded yet, but that doesn't mean India's accommodation of them is justifiable. What India and Dalai Lama are doing is what we call inchoate crimes, people still get punished for that.

It is not just Dalai Lama, my Indian fellow. India is harbouring an exiled Tibetan goverment, whose main mission is to split Tibet from China. By hosting them, India is contradicting its official stance over Tibet.

The bottomline is you should never support those secessionists, and Inida has crossed that line for over 50 years.

BTW, don't throw that democracy crap at us, even if you are a democracy, you are not allowed to interfer with other's internal affairs.

Your explanations to my questions are not convincing at all, your selective blindness on the fact that Dalai Lama and his followers are secessionists and India is essentially interfering with China's internal affairs by hosting them only proves your dishonesty.

But i am gonna to address your concern for the sake of this discussion.

With regard to Kashmir, you should understand China's stance over that issue. China does not recognize Kashmir as an integral part of India and China views it as a disputed land between India and Pakistan, so before you two sort it out, China is gonna stick to that stance.

Therefore, from China's perspective, Kashmir is not India's internal business. Denying a visa to that admiral consists with our official stance. If one day China changed its stance, say China officially recognized India's sovereingty over Kashmir, you can accuse China of interfering with your internal business. Before that, China is entitled to issue a stapled visa policy to that region.

If you want to justify what India is doing to Tibet, a simple way is to force your government to reverse its stance over Tibet. I think i have made my point clear enough.

I'm highlighting the relevant portions for the record to put my point across.

So according to you ( China ) :

1)Our govt act of hosting a group is unacceptable.
2)India's accomodation of people who (again in your view ) trying to split China is unacceptable.
3)India's hosting them contradicts India's official stand-so to prove it to China that India does not seek to split China beyond any doubt it must expel over 10000 tibetans ( and cause a breach of its soveriegnty)
4) hosting them = supporting them
5)hosting them = interfering in China's self proclaimed internal affairs

and meanwhile
6) Kashmir ( according to China ) is not an internal matter of India...

The world does not run according to Chinese whims , friend.What you call my dishonesty , I would call your hypocrisy .....

besides the Dalai Lama govt in exile has no credible political or diplomatic power at all , like any other Tibetan student group or so called Free Tibetan networks which exist in the U.S or other western countries. Have you asked those govt.s to expel them ?

So to put it succinctly India has done all that is officially possible to respect Chinese integrity but China would want us compromise our sovereignty to accomodate them . Simultaneously to China our Territorial integrity is of no consequence .They are free to put a question mark on the Status of Kashmir as per their own wishful thinking.Is that it ?

So I guess we 've reached an impasse .....a difference in perspective here . Lets leave it at that.....

regards,

Nice analysis bro .....

but it still doesn't explain why China needs to station troops in G-B, why it needs economic ports in BD,Sri lanka etc of all places.....why it is keen on developing a military presence in IOR.Also why it is currently openly conforming to the Pakistan line on Kashmir rather than remaining safely neutral as they were merely a few years back.and subsequently tacitly blocking attempts by India to ban and internationally isolate Terrorist Group fronts like JUD ......

As we judge ....these do not resemble a country dropping guard ....but they are certainly aggressive posturing and subsequently are taken as such by the GOI.....

Peace will definitely prevail for all three countries concerned understand the stakes and the results of a military conflict but if such actions continue in future we shall only have an uneasy peace ....never a secure and stable relationship......

Lot of things in geo-politics does not make sense.. at least not anymore.

Take for example India hosting a Tibetan Govt-in-exile or India having a AF base in Tajikistan, or trying to establish one in Mongolia etc. etc.

Similarly China’s gift of Nuclear technology and nuclear fuel to you know whom, or so called string of pearl. Although IMHO, String of Pearl is as BS as China having their troop in G-B. As far as establishing economics ports in BD, SL, Pakistan, middle east or Africa is concerned, this is nothing but deterrence policy on their part to try ensure non-closure of their Indian ocean trade route. This is their lifeline and without this route their economy will suffer immensely. Same is the reason for trying to open up Karakorum Link through Pakistan. No one can blame someone for trying to ensure their secure future. India too does the same thing.

That was the crunch of my footnote. Games like these will still be played for some more time. But I don’t believe either India or China will try to do anything to seriously hamper each other’s new found economic might. In fact, next decade or two will see more and more cooperation between the two Asian giants to ensure start of the Asian century.

Oh yeah, at least better than Pakistan, which organizes terrorist attacks like 26/11, 7/7, etc. all over the world! What a country, eh?

If you mention individual actions as 'India did this', then be prepared for the same.

Are there any evidence, that Pakistan is responsible for 7/7 or are you talking out of your -***

It is damn interesting to see indians are still crying for Kashmir.

Kashmir belongs to the people of Kashmir and Pakistan. Not india/indians.

We can do it the easy way, that is india should withdraw all troops and formally apologize for the war of invasion it did, or we can keep the status guo and let indian tax payers to allocate their very limited resources on military gears rather than infrastructure and education.

you pick one.

We can do it the easy way, that is india should withdraw all troops and formally apologize for the war of invasion it did, or we can keep the status guo and let indian tax payers to allocate their very limited resources on military gears rather than infrastructure and education.

you pick one.

I prefer the second option... :cheers:

Don't come trolling if you don't fully understand the issue on discussion here. If it were that easy it would have been resolved way back.

I prefer the second option... :cheers:

Don't come trolling if you don't fully understand the issue on discussion here. If it were that easy it would have been resolved way back.

military strength determines the future of that disputed land and it is not in india's favor now.

let me tell you something your government will never tell you:

in the 1962 war with China, Chinese troops took Aksai Chin within 60 minutes, all indian troops deployed there were killed or captured within 60 minutes.

military strength determines the future of that disputed land and it is not in india's favor now.

let me tell you something your government will never tell you:

in the 1962 war with China, Chinese troops took Aksai Chin within 60 minutes, all indian troops deployed there were killed or captured within 60 minutes.

You maybe living in medieval times then... grow up... it is a changed world today. Military solutions are not the answer to all issues.

Don't boast your achievements of illegal territorial occupation in an international forum.

btw, Aksai Chin can be returned to india if india agrees to exchange for mumbai.

What a stupid thing to say. Exchange Aksai Chin for Mumbai? :rolleyes:

I see that your previous ban, has not stopped you from trolling.

Last edited:
You maybe living in medieval times then... grow up... it is a changed world today. Military solutions are not the answer to all issues.

Don't boast your achievements of illegal territorial occupation in an international forum.

He's from Taiwan actually.

So it's quite ironic that he keeps boasting about Chinese missiles.

Everyone knows where those missiles are pointing.

He's from Taiwan actually.

So it's quite ironic that he keeps boasting about Chinese missiles.

Everyone knows where those missiles are pointing.

taiwanese is chinese what wrong if he is proud of chinese achievement? look like yr mission here is bashing any chinese members who is defending the integrity of china get a life looser .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom