What's new

China using Pak to slow India's rise

The govt in India has no control over the press, nothing even remotely close to Chinese Govt control over its press.

and you need to protect your waterways against whom ? The U.S ? with one base at Diego Garcia ??

or the Somali pirates which have of late been attacking merchant ships of the African coast .
I dont believe you need ports in BD , Sri lanka and Pakistan for that ... with your arsenal of surface ships and submarines , the U.S seventh fleet and certainly a few somali pirates can be taken care of from Bases in the mainland....

If you do not know for China, it is best not to simply speak. In any case, here we are not discussing China's press freedom. If you have news that the Chinese garrison in other countries, you give access, too many useless words.

Other I do not say more, you take your understanding. In any case, it still is a uncertain, uncertain future.

Other I do not say more, you take your understanding. In any case, it is a still uncertain, uncertain future.

Agree on this with you but I'm optimistic . Lets see if Sino-Indian relations improve ....else it is an uncertain future......

the multinational menufecturing units situated in china which has lead the chinese GDP can easly shift to india...

Easily? :lol:

...unless Indians can have the same literacy rate and diligence as that of the Chinese on soft power side, and sleek roads and smooth transportation on hardware side.

Neither of the two exists as of today.

America using India to Slow Chinese rise,
every one is using some one, whats the fuss?

Using India to slow China?

Wish India could be that useful... India to China is a skin disease to the best if it wants to be a disease.

Obviously Indirectly it is true. Why China is major manufacturing hub in world not India just because we Did nuclear test after a Particular date and you did it before a particular date. We are facing ban economically and political from last 3 to 4 decade and you were prospering and were getting all the major business and investment . Which India was lacking before.

Tentatively agree with you that it is your democratically elected fools, who dominate your political arenas, and whose lack of insight and wisdom focuses them on petty issues and missed the opportunities granted by Time …

It is their stupidity exacerbated by the vast illiterate constituents that support them in the past that makes you regret today.

Hope you'll do something today that are not to be regretted in the future...

Using India to slow China?

Wish India could be that useful... India to China is a skin disease to the best if it wants to be a disease.

well ur president cming here to get jobs for u ppl.actually he wants to collect every billion and want u.s xport to india.
he is cming to get some diwali gift for u ppl by indians:blah::blah::blah:

I am telling you guys straightforwardly: if India wants to rise, nobody can stop it except Indians.

It is Indians that have being slowed the rise of India.

Some of you enumerated the reasons such as India nuclear tests, China’s factor, late open-up of India, blahblah. All outside factors… what a joke! :lol: In the end it is Indians who exploded the nuclear; it is Indians who consider China India’s number one enemy; and it is Indians who started late in open-up.

So stop complaining outsiders, but your very selves.

BTW, China is still backward in many ways; China got blocked by Westerner since its establishment; China faced life-and-death threat in Korea War… I seldom heard complaints from the Chinese. They simply work harder and smarter.

What a stark contrast. :bounce:

well ur president cming here to get jobs for u ppl.actually he wants to collect every billion and want u.s xport to india.
he is cming to get some diwali gift for u ppl by indians:blah::blah::blah:

You guys have diwali gifts for us?

What kind of presents are normally given during this type of celebration?

btw i got in the form of money and some get in the form of sweets,gift etc:D:D

Ah, similar to Chinese new year then. We give gifts of money as well, the famous "red packets". :tup:

(We call it Lai see in Cantonese, but I believe Mandarin speakers call it Hong bao).

Hopefully, there are sane people in India who don't take these rhetoric at it's face value and make policy not keeping American or Chinese interest but solely Indian interest in mind.

You guys have diwali gifts for us?

What kind of presents are normally given during this type of celebration?

lots,lots and lots of sweet's,and their is a good news,this diwali,i had a Chinese guest and he was more than impressed with Indian sweet's,i hope the relation's get better,we will all celebrate it together

Robert Blackwill: “The Indians have no interest in thoughts of containing China, a concept that one sees in the American media from time to time. No way faster to clear a Delhi drawing room than to begin to talk about containing China".

Robert Blackwell needs attention and since he was ambassador to India always talks with a bias about Pakistan and China, nothing new.

First of all bro , considering its your first post you make several good points ,However let me request you to keep your tone civil in a debate.Do remember , that whatever be our personal thoughts they aint gonna affect the mindset of the CPC thinktank or the Indian MoEA .I believe we can disagree without resorting to abuse .....
thanks in adv....

My apology for my impoliteness.

Now to answer your question ,Considering the Tibetan situation all your points come down to this ...

Does the Indian Govt allow Dalai Lama to carry out any political activity in India ? No

Are the Tibetans on Indian soil permitted to engage in any armed activity overtly or covertly against Chinese administration ? No

Does the Indian Government unambiguously recognize Tibet as an integral part of China ? Yes

Here is the duplicity India has been playing. On the one hand, India acknowledges China's sovereignty over Tibet; on the other hand India hosts the Tibetan exiled government on your soil. Your government's permitting Tibetan exiled government to stay in your country is an action of supporting their separating plan.

Permitting the Tibetans on Indian soil to engage in any armed activity overtly or covertly against Chinese administration is an action of war, should i feel grateful that India is not doing that?

So for all effective purposes , neither Chinese territorial integrity nor Chinese control ( administration ) has been affected by the Dalai Lama and his followers living in refuge in India....

I am not gonna to argue with you on if Chinese territorial integrity has been affected or not, it is irrelevant. The point here is that India is harbouring a bunch of people who are trying to separate Tibet from China. They have not succeeded yet, but that doesn't mean India's accommodation of them is justifiable. What India and Dalai Lama are doing is what we call inchoate crimes, people still get punished for that.

Your bone of contention is that he should be expelled , but such an action falls under Indian soveriegnty and its not China 's place to question this. Of course as he is in India , he will be allowed to voice his thoughts and opinions on all subjects like any other citizens .This is because we are a democracy and if we can tolerate someone like Arundhuti Roy to preach Kashmiri seperation openly in New Delhi then everyone is entitled to their freedom of expression.

The bottomline is the GOI has always recognized Chinese control over Tibet and no govt official has ever stated or acted in any way contrary....

Now taking on your more questionable statements....

It is not just Dalai Lama, my Indian fellow. India is harbouring an exiled Tibetan goverment, whose main mission is to split Tibet from China. By hosting them, India is contradicting its official stance over Tibet.

The bottomline is you should never support those secessionists, and Inida has crossed that line for over 50 years.

BTW, don't throw that democracy crap at us, even if you are a democracy, you are not allowed to interfer with other's internal affairs.

friend, understand this firmly that according to India .....Kashmir is and will always remain an integral part of India.
A single Chinese person setting foot in any part of Kashmir is most certainly India's business - regardless of whether Engineer or soldier .
Any of the so called Economic activity on Kashmir will be viewed as an unfriendly act and reciprocated by the GOI likewise .

Denying a visa to an admiral and above all any attempt to put a question mark on India's integrity -Kashmir's status will be seen as an aggression. The IOR is likewise related to our national security and our economic interests.....any adverse militarizations will be viewed by us as a hostile act.

Interference of any sort will be questioned by us and expect us to take appropriate steps to counter them.

Your explanations to my questions are not convincing at all, your selective blindness on the fact that Dalai Lama and his followers are secessionists and India is essentially interfering with China's internal affairs by hosting them only proves your dishonesty.

But i am gonna to address your concern for the sake of this discussion.

With regard to Kashmir, you should understand China's stance over that issue. China does not recognize Kashmir as an integral part of India and China views it as a disputed land between India and Pakistan, so before you two sort it out, China is gonna stick to that stance.

Therefore, from China's perspective, Kashmir is not India's internal business. Denying a visa to that admiral consists with our official stance. If one day China changed its stance, say China officially recognized India's sovereingty over Kashmir, you can accuse China of interfering with your internal business. Before that, China is entitled to issue a stapled visa policy to that region.

If you want to justify what India is doing to Tibet, a simple way is to force your government to reverse its stance over Tibet. I think i have made my point clear enough.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom