What's new

China using Pak to slow India's rise

You think i will waste my time on a "triple ID" troll?:smitten:
Enjoy your stay while it last:cheers:

Troll, me? No, I'm not :cry:

I hardly ever troll, all I do is respond to troll comments, check my comment history. And triple ID? :woot: :no:

This is my only ID.

The announcement comes a month after Beijing faced sharp criticism of its relief pledges....

thank the amarican to stepup the pressure...

And here is what Pakistanis thought of America's criticism. (This was written before China announced an additional 200 million dollars in aid for Pakistan).

Unfair US criticism of Chinese aid

IN A competitive world, where nations are vying to leave each other behind in development, growth and progress, sometimes even aiding others in distress becomes a victim of the competition. Pakistan is facing disaster and mayhem from the worst natural calamity in the six and a quarter decades of its history. The deluge has hit the people of Pakistan unawares. The worst ever torrential rains, combined with unprecedented flooding, which has been aggravated by India’s release of excess waters, without prior warning, has caused a massive catastrophe, displacing over 17.5 million people, taking over 1600 lives but threatening to raise the toll much higher due to disease, malnutrition and exposure to the elements due to loss of shelter. The international community has been a little late in responding to Pakistan’s crisis. The reason is that the enormity of the calamity, which has been of biblical proportions sunk in late. However, once the magnitude of the crisis was brought to the notice of the world, and the UN Secretary General himself visited the flood-struck region, aid began to come in. US initially took the lead in sending its aid efforts, followed by the UK and China. However, The Daily Mail finds it abhorrent that some western sources started listing countries by the amount of aid pledged as if there was a competition going on. What was worse that US officials led by their special envoy to Pakistan and Afghanistan Mr. Richard Holbrooke, have been taunting other countries for not doing enough. Mr. Holbrooke’s special target has been China. His grouse is that despite the US providing material and monetary help to Pakistan, majority of the Pakistanis do not like the US but they prefer China as a friend. Mr. Holbrooke, in a rather undiplomatic manner, even taunted, “where is Pakistan’s all weather friend?”

Such mockery of Pakistan’s true friends is totally uncalled for since China has been there for Pakistan at every juncture of its moments of trials and tribulation, whereas the US has aided Pakistan only when it needed Pakistan but spurned it when there was no need for it, rather it went to the extent of imposing curbs, embargos and sanctions on its ally. Chinese support has never been without strings. Even in the case of the recent floods, China itself is a victim of one of the worst floods and mudslides, which have taken a toll of 1500 lives and affected over 10,000 persons, yet it has bent backwards to help its neighbour Pakistan in distress. Pakistan’s Ambassador to China Masood Khan has expressed appreciation for China’s timely aid to his country’s flood-hit areas, and rejected criticism against Beijing’s contribution to help victims. “China was one of the first countries to respond to our relief needs when the worst floods in 81 years came. China moved with speed,” the China daily quoted, him as saying. “It is not fair for any country or person to make oblique references to China’s relief assistance to Pakistan or to urge it to do more,” he added.Chinese aid has risen to over US$ 20 million, while its aid mainly includes tents, water purification plants and others that the Pakistani people urgently need at the moment. Additionally, a 55-member China International Search and Rescue Team (Medical Team) has arrived in Islamabad on August 26, 2010. The team, which includes 36 doctors and 19 technical support personnel, also brings 25 tonnes of high-tech medical equipments and medicine worth RMB 8 million. The team has been immediately transferred to Thatta in Sindh province to help the local people to fight against water-borne and other diseases. It may be noted that the team comprises 35 female doctors, to attend to the special needs of the women affected by the floods. The Daily Mail advises the US that it should do its own flood relief and avoid criticizing China or try and drive a wedge between the two close friends of it will prove counterproductive and breed more animosity towards the US.

Unfair US criticism of Chinese aid

Last edited:
So you are Thanking China to help you in spreading Terrorism in Kashmir and elsewhere.

LIKE INDIA DOES IN SRILINKA USING TEMIL TIGERS..............LOL:agree:

REGARDING CHINA ECONOMICS INFLUENCE ON WORLD.LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING.

THAT JUST WAIT THE THAT TIME WHEN CHINA WILL START TRADE THROUGH GAWADER PORT ,AND RULE THE ASIA ...........SO DOING AS KNOW.:pakistan::china:

First of all.. guys chill... luckyyy... please don't bring in irrelevant sub topics to the discussion... If you want to be a good debater, learn to make your point decently and know when to stop and admit your mistake.. We are not in this forum to fight as neither its gonna achieve anything, nor do it proves one's toughness. Its just an internet forum and the best one can make out of it is to make some new friends.. across all borders.. So plz chill down guys..

Most importantly, IMHO, these recent bursts of these type of crap news (mostly from American sources) only re-affirms my (and some other members from both India and China) doubt of US trying to put an wedge between India & China's improving diplomatic relationship. If we go by the recent statements from premiers of both the nations, our diplomatic relationship is improving and is on the right path. No need to mention our 60 Billion $ economic relationship (Trade i.e.).

Both China and India has matured from 1947/ 1949s and 1962s to present days. We all realize importance of peaceful and cordial relationship with each other, lest we want to jeopardize our new found economic might over rest of the world.

So chilax bros.. don't read much into these type crappy articles from Us source (or US sponsored stupid journalist's pen).. From here on, we can only improve our relationship with each other.. there are no other path forward.. both for India and China... and yes , it is even in Pakistan's interest too that peace prevails in South Asia/ China...

P.S.: However, it does not mean that either is going to drop guard as far as defence strategies go, and India will keep on maintaining required defence mechanism intact against more powerful China. But in the end peace is gonna prevail...

Last edited:
Indians are just jealous of the brotherly, all-weather Pakistan-China relationship.

China helped Pakistan emerge on the global stage as the seventh nuclear power. Without this crucial aid, no Kashmir Jihad would have been possible.

But that is not all ... for many years the Chinese veto at UN protected the Jamaat-ud-Dawa freedom fighting organization. Yes, the Chinese had to withdraw their protection after the Mumbai drama, but Pakistanis understand their compulsions and appreciate the past solidarity.

Pakistan and China are the true conjoined twins of Asia.

First of all.. guys chill... luckyyy... please don't bring in irrelevant sub topics to the discussion... If you want to be a good debater, learn to make your point decently and know when to stop and admit your mistake.. We are not in this forum to fight as neither its gonna achieve anything, nor do it proves one's toughness. Its just an internet forum and the best one can make out of it is to make some new friends.. across all borders.. So plz chill down guys..

Most importantly, IMHO, these recent bursts of these type of crap news (mostly from American sources) only re-affirms my (and some other members from both India and China) doubt of US trying to put an wedge between India & China's improving diplomatic relationship. If we go by the recent statements from premiers of both the nations, our diplomatic relationship is improving and is on the right path. No need to mention our 60 Billion $ economic relationship (Trade i.e.).

Both China and India has matured from 1947/ 1949s and 1962s to present days. We all realize importance of peaceful and cordial relationship with each other, lest we want to jeopardize our new found economic might over rest of the world.

So chilax bros.. don't read much into these type crappy articles from Us source (or US sponsored stupid journalist's pen).. From here on, we can only improve our relationship with each other.. there are no other path forward.. both for India and China... and yes , it is even in Pakistan's interest too that peace prevails in South Asia/ China...

P.S.: However, it does not mean that either is going to drop guard as far as defence strategies go, and India will keep on maintaining required defence mechanism intact against more powerful China. But in the end peace is gonna prevail...

However, when I am tired of some Indians, there are always some Indians also can get my respect. I will certainly be applauded for your sanity.

Nice analysis bro .....

but it still doesn't explain why China needs to station troops in G-B, why it needs economic ports in BD,Sri lanka etc of all places.....why it is keen on developing a military presence in IOR.Also why it is currently openly conforming to the Pakistan line on Kashmir rather than remaining safely neutral as they were merely a few years back.and subsequently tacitly blocking attempts by India to ban and internationally isolate Terrorist Group fronts like JUD ......

As we judge ....these do not resemble a country dropping guard ....but they are certainly aggressive posturing and subsequently are taken as such by the GOI.....

Peace will definitely prevail for all three countries concerned understand the stakes and the results of a military conflict but if such actions continue in future we shall only have an uneasy peace ....never a secure and stable relationship......

Because China is a Superpower and it is defining its interests in a wider context, as Superpowers do.

Nice analysis bro .....

but it still doesn't explain why China needs to station troops in G-B, why it needs economic ports in BD,Sri lanka etc of all places.....why it is keen on developing a military presence in IOR.Also why it is currently openly conforming to the Pakistan line on Kashmir rather than remaining safely neutral as they were merely a few years back.and subsequently tacitly blocking attempts by India to ban and internationally isolate Terrorist Group fronts like JUD ......

As we judge ....these do not resemble a country dropping guard ....but they are certainly aggressive posturing and subsequently are taken as such by the GOI.....

Peace will definitely prevail for all three countries concerned understand the stakes and the results of a military conflict but if such actions continue in future we shall only have an uneasy peace ....never a secure and stable relationship......

China's first aim is to develop ourselves. Of India or any other country as the enemy is not our purpose. China's goal of South Asia and the Indian Ocean to protect trade and energy channel, not offensive India, if India is to cut off the channel, then we might be enemies. China's first goal is to develop economy and improve people's lives, war is not our goal, that needs to clear. And in addition to our 50-year history of mutual trust and people's friendly feelings, the relationship between China and Pakistan is very promising in the future, this is the reason that we value in Pakistan.

1, we have no troops now, the future may be, but it depends on the situation.

2, I think our strategy is clear to protect trade and energy channels in the Indian Ocean.

3, do not simply blame others, look at yourselves, in any case I do not want to engage a blame game, it does not make sense.

Nice analysis bro .....

China is obligated to explain none of the problems you brought up, becaue none of them is India's business. Not to mention some of your accusations are totally baseless, such as the one that says China is stationing troops in G-B. Give us proof before you open your big mouth and spout crap like that.

Though none of those issues should be your businesses, i am willing to offer some explanations considering the fact that India has developed a very bad habit of sticking its nose to other's businesses and can't get rid of it in a near future.

Before i do it, i have some concerns which need to be addressed first by Indian members. In order to make this discussion short and simple, i am gonna just raise one of the many issues that have puzzled me for years.

Why is India accommodating Dalai Lama? And not only that, why does Indian government allow the so-called Tibetan exile government to stay in India and use Indian soil as a base to separate Tibet from China while Indian government officailly recognizes Tibet as an integral part of China?

If any of you can come up with any convincing explanation to those two questions, we can continue this discussion. If you can't, then stop questioning what China is doing. Whatever we have done and are doing, we didn't interfere with your internal affairs.

And those who are planning to throw that political asylum crap at me need to refrain yourself from replying to this post. This is my first post in this forum, i don't want it to be spoiled.

^
Care to explain this ?
Urbanized Greyhound said:
.and subsequently tacitly blocking attempts by India to ban and internationally isolate Terrorist Group fronts like JUD ......

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom