What's new

China using Pak to slow India's rise

the truth is that any attempt of pakistan becoming stronger will be seen by india as something aggressive.

india see's the independent state of pakistan as a sign of aggression, period.

therefore india's default position to pakistan is fear and animosity - thus if pakistan sarts to develop india is worred - based on its own perceptions.

china, not India is "threat to America economy".

explain to me how it is that china from being a poor country has become a rich country - the us watched this and helped it happen themselves

stop making a scapegoat for crazy policies, america is reaping what it has sown, china has remained independent and sovereign and you hate them for that alone

CardSharp said:
Whereas India wasn't used by the British?

Of course it was

I'm talking about post-independence, Pakistan didn't have a 'history' pre-independance

btw I just remembered an interesting fact: Punjabi Muslims (who form the majority in Pakistan) were vehemently pro-British, both during the Sepoy mutiny in 1857 and in WWII.

Infact the Muslim League itself was pro British, but then I'm going offtopic

explain to me how it is that china from being a poor country has become a rich country - the us watched this and helped it happen themselves

stop making a scapegoat for crazy policies, america is reaping what it has sown, china has remained independent and sovereign and you hate them for that alone

who said china is poor country?? they are holding trillion of dollar. btw, i didn't said china is threat to US economy.

didn't you see that quotation marks??? :D

Of course it was

I'm talking about post-independence, Pakistan didn't have a 'history' pre-independance

btw I just remembered an interesting fact: Punjabi Muslims (who form the majority in Pakistan) were vehemently pro-British, both during the Sepoy mutiny in 1857 and in WWII.

Infact the Muslim League itself was pro British, but then I'm going offtopic

Well that is the truth of the independence movement,not one muslim league leader went to jail, yet once it was clear that british are leaving they wanted indepedent state,

they put the s in scheming.

who said china is poor country?? they are holding trillion of dollar. btw, i didn't said china is threat to US economy.

didn't you see that quotation marks??? :D

how much they helped to pakistan flood resently...

you know just $30.3ml intotal compare to $150ml that US gives....even india donates $25ml...

who said china is poor country?? ..don't know.

but certainly looking at the donation figures , china is not a threat to US economy.
China?s aid for flood affectees amount to 70 mln yuan: Ambassador |PakistanNews.com.pk

US has no business asking China to send more flood aid: Pak -  International News ? News ? MSN India

UN thanks India for Pakistan flood aid - World News, 58884

both pakistani and chinese will take these figures with a pinch of salt ..but salt can't change the figures..

how much they helped to pakistan flood resently...

you know just $30.3ml intotal compare to $150ml that US gives....even india donates $25ml...

who said china is poor country?? ..don't know.

but certainly looking at the donation figures , china is not a threat to US economy.
China?s aid for flood affectees amount to 70 mln yuan: Ambassador |PakistanNews.com.pk

US has no business asking China to send more flood aid: Pak - *International News ? News ? MSN India

UN thanks India for Pakistan flood aid - World News, 58884

both pakistani and chinese will take these figures with a pinch of salt ..but salt can't change the figures..

You should be ashame of your constant rants against China like an "illiterate", again and again you made a fool out of yourself.:no:
Please go back to your favorite Ind.. defence and rant over there how you like to slit someone's throat and nuke China.:D
China pledges another USD 200 million in aid to flood-hit Pak

2)use of pak against india.

Even if China and India were friends, Pakistan would still have problems with India.

Its Pakistan that has fought 4 wars against india. Its Pakistan that has long-lasting disputes with india over Kashmir, Siachen, Sir Creek. Its Pakistan that raises Kashmir issue internationally. When was the last time China raised Arunacahal Pradesh internationally?

For those who think China is using Pakistan against India they need a reality check. Pakistan has more issues with india than China has with india.

Pakistan and india have been enemies since 1947 and will remain enemies until all major disputes are resolved.

For those who think China is using Pakistan against India they need a reality check. Pakistan has more issues with india than China has with india.

Pakistan and india have been enemies since 1947 and will remain enemies until all major disputes are resolved.

it was the former US Ambassador to India has said this....

do amarican didn't have reality check before commenting...?

Mr "wise guy" will you please read the date of your so-called "source", its from 15-August, mine is 24- September.:lol:
Do you know whats mean by most updated "News"? now i 'm really convinced by those IQ index:rofl:

Convinced by the IQ index, eh? I'm equally convinced that a communist official is standing with a whip behind you and making you type all this tripe, failing which you will be sent to a labour camp.

How's that for accurate Chinese impressions?

Convinced by the IQ index, eh? I'm equally convinced that a communist official is standing with a whip behind you and making you type all this tripe, failing which you will be sent to a labour camp.

How's that for accurate Chinese impressions?

You think i will waste my time on a "triple ID" troll?:smitten:
Enjoy your stay while it last:cheers:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom