What's new

China using Pak to slow India's rise

I am not denying the fact... but often I see an absolute hatred towards the Tibetans living outside China and often branded with derogatory adjectives. If China wants to truly win Tibetan hearts the people need to give some respect to others staying outside of China.

no need for yr worry this is our problem we will deal with it as we see fit.....

Tibetan unrest is your homegrown problem, we have nothing to do with it.

They are entitled to protest in India against anyone as long as they remain peaceful and don't break any laws.

Actually there's more protesting against imagined American nefarious imperialistic design in India than against any other country barring Pakistan. Thankfully, America don't consider us enemy or think of waging war against us, must say they are smart folks.

You have been to evade the issue, you need I repeat? It is much more than protest

Last edited:
Well said.

If you have stayed in a Indian forum before, you will find Indians behave quite differently when they are left alone, say when they are in their own forum.

They will not hesitate in telling you that India is actually supporting Tibetan secessionists. Some of they even won't hide their territorial ambition over Tibet. They won't be shy to tell you they want to nuke China if possible.

But here in a Pak forum, we see a bunch of Indians who quote democracy and freedom as pretext again and again, but never dare to hit the point.

That is a very interesting observation.

如果要说“打太极”和“厚脸皮”,他们可能是世界第一了

You don't even know me and have like 20/30 posts yet you're accusing me of hypocrisy, sweet!

It's against the forum rules to speak about other forums, but you're all welcome to carry this discussion forward to any other Indian/Chinese/Neutral forums.

Also Indians are no exception so off-course there will be Indian counterparts of Chinese trolls ie, IndiaRocks, Peaceful Indian etc.

You have been to evade the issue, you need I repeat? It is much more than protest

Ok let me ask it straight. Have any Chinese citizen got injured by those violent protests by Tibetans in India?

Visa is denied by Govt of China, Tibetan govt in Exile isn't recognized by Govt of India. Is that too hard to understand?

you even called them tibetan government in exile is dat too hard for you to understand a country can only have one government?

you even called them tibetan government in exile is dat too hard for you to understand a country can only have one government?

I hereby declare an Indian govt in Exile in PDF, thus making PDF committing an secessionist movement against India.

Now PDF is at per with us evil Bhartis.

Anyone for defense minister job dudes?

Time for lunch. :wave:

All I know he is an old man with smiling face who seems to be a nice person. You're all welcome if you can show me the other faced of him.

yeah and that said it all finally u admited lag of knowledge on this guy and yet u blah blah blah as though you are an expert on him blooody hypocrite.

Last edited:
In other words, China will supports the India's independence movement, yes, we will ensure that they will not kill the Indians in China, of course, they could kill the Indians in India, therefore, do you think if we support the Indian independence movement, it is not interfering Indian internal affairs, yes or no?

Last edited:
typical indian mentallity when they got no answer they call u a troll....lol

Bro, better leave those soft "trolls" alone, do you know how they work, whenever any arguments came up, quite often they will PM eachother either to provoke or to report you. You will be like fighting a losing battle from the start.

If you just want to quarrel with a game, then you get your, but that will not help to face our problems.

In other words, China will supports the India's independence movement, yes, we will ensure that they will not kill the Indians in China, of course, they could kill the Indians in India, therefore, do you think if we support the Indian independence movement, it is not interfering Indian internal affairs, yes or no?

It's kind of becoming very tiring arguing with you, I'll try a last attempt.

Show me an instance when any state or non-state organizations in India was behind any innocent blood in China? Here I'm asking for prove or an official statement by CCP, not your personal opinion. You either show that or I'll leave you and your groupies to roam free in the thread now on.

yeah and that said it all finally u admited lag of knowledge on this guy and yet u blah blah blah as though you are an expert on him blooody hypocrite.

Genius, I asked you to show the other facade of Dalai Lama which you lot couldn't able to show me. So what heritage do you have in your blood now? Idiocy and hatred?

Mohammed Ismail

Over the past 25 years, India has achieved remarkable growth that competes with the Chinese, Japanese and the US economies, to the extent that the Asian country recently hosted the Commonwealth Games.

Hosting such a mega-sports event reflects India's growing importance
among the world's advancing nations.

A rapid shift is taking place in the balance of power in the world, with India having become a new economic superpower within a very short period of time.

India is expanding and developing very swiftly, making a deep and lasting impression on any visitor, who has nothing to do but to express his admiration for a country that has been economically transformed.

It has undergone an agricultural, industrial and information technology revolution, all within a quarter of a century.

The Indians have progressed from poverty to modest prosperity; a vast pool of educated and ambitious talent has been created, while a vibrant democracy and free press have become permanent features of India’s political map.

Any visitor will quickly recognise the change, which has achieved India’s goal of self-reliance in all domains.

This success is fully attributed to the government’s massive investment programmes that are currently underway – improving ports and airports, boosting power generation and water supplies, and upgrading education at all levels.

Cheap electronic goods, such as mobile phones and laptops, shopping malls and fine dining, are some examples of the emerging India, which could never have been visualised a few years ago.

What strikes any visitor to India is the big change in the attitude of the people working in public administration, which has become more efficient.

The Indian government has launched an urban-oriented reform package covering industry and services, in order to improve productivity.

With its many languages, cultures and religions, India is highly diverse.

This is also reflected in its federal political system, whereby power is shared between the central government and 28 states.

India, the world’s most populous democracy, has operated under a multi-party system for most of its history.

For most of the years since independence, the federal government has been led by the Indian National Congress (INC).

Politics in the states have been dominated by national parties like the INC, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and various regional parties.

From 1950 to 1990, barring two brief periods, the INC enjoyed a parliamentary
majority.

Since its independence in 1947, India, which has maintained cordial ties with most nations, has been working to improve its economy through encouraging private enterprise and implementing manpower development programmes.

It is now courted by the world's leading economic and political powers.

Supporting the ongoing reform process, India is heading towards becoming a developed nation and a superpower by the year 2020.

It is undergoing tremendous changes, due to competition and technical progress.
The Indian people have succeeded in making the values of science – rationality, accuracy and objectivity – a way of life.

*Published in the EGYPTIAN GAZETTE on Oct. 22, 2010.

India?s way to superpower status

It's an Arab Source,not an Indian one.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom